Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Bruce Wayne/Batman Appreciation 2023.

After witnessing the murder of his parents, Bruce Wayne dedicated himself in body and mind to stop crime as Batman. This year, The Dark Knight (2008) turns 15, so does Batman: The Brave and the Bold (2008-2011) and Batman: Mask of the Phantasm (1993) 20. Happy New Year everyone, it's 1st January in the UK where I live.
    Last edited by Batman Begins 2005; 12-31-2022 at 10:02 PM.

Happy 2023 to my favorite comic book character of all time! There is only one true Batman and he is Bruce Wayne. Without question, Batman is a top three candidate for the GOAT of all superheroes (alongside Superman and Spider-Man)
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Happy 2023 to my favorite comic book character of all time! There is only one true Batman and he is Bruce Wayne. Without question, Batman is a top three candidate for the GOAT of all superheroes (alongside Superman and Spider-Man)
    As we were talking in the Peter Parker/Spider-Man Appreciation 2023 thread, Bruce Wayne/Batman has always been my #1. I'm a huge fan. It's why I and people get me Batman presents more than any other. I especially love Batman: The Animated Series. When I think of Batman, that's the first thing that comes to mind. I love and miss the late great Kevin Conroy.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    As we were talking in the Peter Parker/Spider-Man Appreciation 2023 thread, Bruce Wayne/Batman has always been my #1. I'm a huge fan. It's why I and people get me Batman presents more than any other. I especially love Batman: The Animated Series. When I think of Batman, that's the first thing that comes to mind. I love and miss the late great Kevin Conroy.
    Same here (including the Animated Series interaction of the character as my default). Although Batman inhabits a very dark world (Gotham) he does not let it define him. He always helps those in need and protects the vulnerable from predators. I prefer characters like Batman, Superman, and Spider-Man because they possess basic decency with a strict moral code that includes no intentional killing (granted, Superman did "kill" Doomsday but there was no other option to protect the peoples of Earth in that instance). "Edgy" anti-heroes like Venom are fun to read about once in a while but they should not be admired they are terrible examples of what a true hero is and should represent, IMHO.
    Last edited by Celgress; 01-01-2023 at 12:18 AM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Happy New Year Vengeance(RIP Kevin)
    Here is hoping to get more insight on Batman 2
    Last edited by Vishop; 01-01-2023 at 07:53 AM.

Happy New Year to the Caped Crusader and his fans !

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Same here (including the Animated Series interaction of the character as my default). Although Batman inhabits a very dark world (Gotham) he does not let it define him. He always helps those in need and protects the vulnerable from predators. I prefer characters like Batman, Superman, and Spider-Man because they possess basic decency with a strict moral code that includes no intentional killing (granted, Superman did "kill" Doomsday but there was no other option to protect the peoples of Earth in that instance). "Edgy" anti-heroes like Venom are fun to read about once in a while but they should not be admired they are terrible examples of what a true hero is and should represent, IMHO.
    Again, we agree.

Astonishing Member

Batman: The Animated Series I love more than anything else Batman.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Happy New Year to one of the greatest superheroes of all time

Here's hoping we get some good stuff out of him this year especially with the upcoming Caped Crusader cartoon

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Happy New Year to one of the greatest superheroes of all time

Here's hoping we get some good stuff out of him this year especially with the upcoming Caped Crusader cartoon
    Just waiting for them to finally confirm when and where that will be released .

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Thank You Bill Finger for creating the Greatest Fictional character of all time with some assist from Bob Kane.

Detective27.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Thank You Bill Finger for creating the Greatest Fictional character of all time with some assist from Bob Kane.

Detective27.jpg
    That's how you should put it .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post

Detective27.jpg
    This. **** Bob Kane.

Astonishing Member

A NYR is to get this thread busier compared to other Batman characters here. Without Bruce Wayne/Batman, other characters wouldn't come to pass.

Astonishing Member

Batman: Year One. To me, the best Batman comic book of all time.