Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

so after reading amazing spiderman 274 Mephisto owes Spider-Man a favor because he was his Champion in his bet with the Beyonder and Peter won.

"He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-christos-gage

Crossover with 616 Spidey and video game Spidey

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post

It looks cool but I wish it was a real ongoing I could pick up in my LCS.

sucks that this storyline is being used for the app. I have yet to see any stories reference these infinity stories so I doubt how important they truly are. Well this is interesting for 616 Peter meeting insomniac Peter who is in a much better place and status quo than he is right now

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    sucks that this storyline is being used for the app. I have yet to see any stories reference these infinity stories so I doubt how important they truly are. Well this is interesting for 616 Peter meeting insomniac Peter who is in a much better place and status quo than he is right now
    Yeah, should be an interesting encounter.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

so after reading amazing spiderman 274 Mephisto owes Spider-Man a favor because he was his Champion in his bet with the Beyonder and Peter won.

I can't believe I just noticed this. Interesting...very interesting.

*Saves pages for later*
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Watch Mephisto try to worm his way out of that favor by claiming he already did Peter a solid . . . inadvertently causing Peter to remember the bargain he struck for Aunt May to continue living. Ah, the domino effect from that would be glorious.

For what it's worth, I did like the last Spider-Verse Unlimited story with Anansi, one of the patron deities of the Web of Life and Destiny, testing various spider-powered heroes by briefly shutting off their spider-senses. At the very least, he had a cool costumed design there, and I'd love to see that come back at some point. Maybe as a costume for Miles's Spider-Man in Insomniac Games' Spider-Man 2.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

When Spider-man was allowed to win on his own against all odds. I miss that.

got to the marriage of Peter and MJ in my reading. the proposal was spontaneous like the last canon issue prior was the conclusion of the Foreigner arc with Black Cat duping him. But the annual was sweet and the first issue they face as newley weds is Kraven Last Hunt.

BANNED

got to the marriage of Peter and MJ in my reading. the proposal was spontaneous like the last canon issue prior was the conclusion of the Foreigner arc with Black Cat duping him. But the annual was sweet and the first issue they face as newley weds is Kraven Last Hunt.
    You will soon be one of us.

Quote Originally Posted by hobnob View Post
    You will soon be one of us.
    I don't wanna be miserable no thank you

BANNED

There is no escape after you have read the happiness of the marriage and washed it down with OMD.

It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
    Petrus Maria Johannaque sunt nubendi

WOLVERINE #40

LAST MUTANT STANDING – FINALE! LOGAN’s journey across the ORCHIS-controlled globe brings him to New York City – and a reunion with that great non-mutant super hero: SPIDER-MAN! But will the ol’ PARKER LUCK help WOLVERINE against the wrath of the STARK SENTINELS or put the fall in FALL OF X?!

Spidey and Wolverine, together again .