Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354
    Spectacular Member 9AlphaOmega1's Avatar

While we had not so great or good Spider-Man/Peter stories in 2023 IMO. But we had some in other media, IMO, like Insomniac Spider-Man and YA novels by Preeti Chhibber, Spider-Man's Social Dilemma! and Spider-Man's Bad Connection.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by 9AlphaOmega1 View Post
    While we had not so great or good Spider-Man/Peter stories in 2023 IMO. But we had some in other media, IMO, like Insomniac Spider-Man and YA novels by Preeti Chhibber, Spider-Man's Social Dilemma! and Spider-Man's Bad Connection.
    Yeah, I feel the 616 comic book stories are sadly in the worst place they have been since the 1990s Clone Saga Era and its immediate aftermath. Usually, I can think of a least one or two 616 Spiedy stories I enjoyed on some level but not in 2023. This current run of Amazing (and related media/titles) has been terrible, IMHO.
    Last edited by Celgress; 12-31-2023 at 07:28 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Yeah, I feel the 616 comic book stories are sadly in the worst place they have been since the 1990s Clone Saga Era and its immediate aftermath. Usually, I can think of a least one or two 616 Spiedy stories I enjoyed on some level but not in 2023. This current run of Amazing (and related media/titles) has been terrible, IMHO.
    that I will disagree post clone saga was rough
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    that I will disagree post clone saga was rough
    Oh, I agree my entire point is that the current state of 616 stories is terrible but the Clone Saga including the immediate aftermath was worse. That stated this run is the second worst in my mind which is a major accomplishment I suppose given the Clone Saga's terribleness, although not a positive one....
    Last edited by Celgress; 12-31-2023 at 09:16 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."