Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    BANNED

April Planet of the Apes variant

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    April Planet of the Apes variant

Not April's variant but issue 19 variant

Happy New Year to the Amazing Spider-Man and his fans !

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

Happy new year everyone! Looking forward to this year with us currently having ASM, adjectiveless SM and Deadly Neighborhood SM to look forward to (everyone check out Deadly Neighborhood if you haven’t, it hasn’t been talked about enough the art is amazing!) Can’t wait to see what the future holds!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyspideyfan View Post
    Happy new year everyone! Looking forward to this year with us currently having ASM, adjectiveless SM and Deadly Neighborhood SM to look forward to (everyone check out Deadly Neighborhood if you haven’t, it hasn’t been talked about enough the art is amazing!) Can’t wait to see what the future holds!
    As someone who's been reading Deadly Neighborhood Spider-Man, too, I will cosign that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

From a now abandoned project, a graphic novel called "The Private Life of Peter Parker", I do have the script of the full thing available if anyone is curious

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

From a now abandoned project, a graphic novel called "The Private Life of Peter Parker", I do have the script of the full thing available if anyone is curious

Yeah, this would be spectacular, considering that Mephisto taunted Peter and Mary Jane with the daughter they'd never have now before going through with the literal Faustian bargain that did untold harm to the character and mythos of Spider-Man, so having a version of that same daughter be the one who ultimately set the stage for Mephisto's defeat and set things right . . . that would be beautiful karma.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Nice to see more of Annie .

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Fix it, Annie! Fix the 616!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

BANNED

J. Michael Strazynski is writing a top secret six issue Marvel mini series

https://twitter.com/straczynski/stat...24255355305984

J. Michael Strazynski is writing a top secret six issue Marvel mini series

https://twitter.com/straczynski/stat...24255355305984
    Hmm...could it be? No...wait...I'll remain cautiously optimistic though. Even if its not it is still bound to be good, I love JMS' comics.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Fix it, Annie! Fix the 616!
    Mayday Parker(earth-982) should join Annie to fix 616. What would be cool to see is the fact that Mayday Parker(earth-616) did not die.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Mayday Parker(earth-982) should join Annie to fix 616. What would be cool to see is the fact that Mayday Parker(earth-616) did not die.
    All of this. I want it. It would be the greatest team-up since...well...the last time when they teamed up with Miles, Captain Universe, Anya, Hobbie, Gwen, MJ, Miguel, Peni, Takuya, Spidey 2211, Jessica Drew, Billy Braddock, Superior Doc Ock, Female Doc Ock and a billion Peters to defeat the Inheritors. Oh and Stan Lee was there too.
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 01-04-2023 at 02:12 AM.

BANNED

The Adventures Will Continue.

The Adventures Will Continue.
    And all is right with the world! I like the reference to Spencer's run there at the end, nice touch!