Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Rek-Rap is the best thing to come out of this event.
    Which says a lot about this story .

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Night Legion...might be the best thing ever. Hopefully when reality snaps back to normal Night Legion will remain as a sort of...temporal glitch.

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Night Legion...might be the best thing ever. Hopefully when reality snaps back to normal Night Legion will remain as a sort of...temporal glitch.

Lol, so like Doppelganger then?

Wouldn't be the first time a crossover affects Spidey more than everyone else... It's thanks to one he got the symbiote costume.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Lol, so like Doppelganger then?

Wouldn't be the first time a crossover affects Spidey more than everyone else... It's thanks to one he got the symbiote costume.
    Yup, just like Doppelganger. Where is Doppelganger? I love that character, he should appear more often.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Yup, just like Doppelganger. Where is Doppelganger? I love that character, he should appear more often.
    Doppelganger only really shows up whenever Carnage is in a mood to have a family, even then not always...

Checking the wiki, last time he showed up was in Extreme Carnage: Scream, which's from two years ago, and some appearances before this were basically cameos.

And yeah, his design is pretty awesome, but unfortunately he's just a mindless beast, so writing stories around him is difficult, and being tied so heavily to Carnage means he has little chances of showing up since it's in Carnage having a very specific mood, specially once Venom became his own franchise... Speed reading the Extreme Carnage: Scream issue here, it seems he's just an enemy Scream fought briefly and then had to deal with her own problems so he disappeared.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

New JMD interview with timestamps. Talks about Ben Reilly: Spider-Man, Lost Hunt, Last Hunt, Child Within, etc. I hope he gets more minis, I am reading through Last Hunt again and it's so good.

I love JM DeMatteis .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I love JM DeMatteis .
    Me too! Definitely one of my favorite writers of all time.

Got a little boyfriend shirt going on there .

Got a little boyfriend shirt going on there .
    Truly, one of the greatest things of all time.

black suit guessing this is before venom
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    black suit guessing this is before venom
    Yes, Last Hunt was right after the Wedding and way before Venom. However, this is the black suit replica that MJ made for Peter, not the symbiote.

Honestly...at this point...I just wish Marvel would give JMD his own ongoing Spidey book in it's own universe. I'd read that in a heartbeat. 616 is dead to me as far as Spidey is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsilver View Post
    Honestly...at this point...I just wish Marvel would give JMD his own ongoing Spidey book in it's own universe. I'd read that in a heartbeat. 616 is dead to me as far as Spidey is concerned.
    It would be interesting to see him at least another mini.

Fantastic Member

It would be interesting to see him at least another mini.
    A trilogy would be nice and well deserved for one of the best to ever do it