Page 91 of 410 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 6148
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_Legend View Post
    Did not she become Spider Woman in an exile comic event? The one where she is in a lesbian relashionship with Mariko Yashida who was Sunfire in her universe?
    Yeah and then that version of her was brutally murdered by Morlun in the original Spider-Verse. Although...given the recent events of Adjectiveless Spider-Man #6, she is now alive again.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Yeah and then that version of her was brutally murdered by Morlun in the original Spider-Verse. Although...given the recent events of Adjectiveless Spider-Man #6, she is now alive again.
    Unless I missed something, she was just shown in a montage of dead Spider-people lying at Morlun's feet by a gravestone labelled Mary Jane Watson (as opposed to Mariko Yashida, which I feel is sort of problematic and verging on LGBT erasure given that they couldn't be bothered to get the right name on the gravestone).
    Petrus Maria Johannaque sunt nubendi

Quote Originally Posted by Daibhidh View Post
    Unless I missed something, she was just shown in a montage of dead Spider-people lying at Morlun's feet by a gravestone labelled Mary Jane Watson (as opposed to Mariko Yashida, which I feel is sort of problematic and verging on LGBT erasure given that they couldn't be bothered to get the right name on the gravestone).
    I don't remember what issue it was, but they showed a mosaic of different Spiders getting killed by Morlun and one of them was the Exiles Mary Jane, they also showed the tombstone of the Mary Jane Watson-Parker from Spider-Man: Reign which one of the Inheritors used to kill that world's Spider-Man. Perhaps that is what you are thinking of?
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 03-29-2023 at 06:55 AM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Mighty Member

I have to wonder, why do the people at Marvel seem shocked every single time by the fact that people get really, really angry over them breaking up Peter and MJ?
    because they underestimate Mary Jane Watson's iconic status as Peter Parker's love interest
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

The Wonderful World of Art!

The Lovers

I want more adult Spider-Man animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I want more adult Spider-Man animation.
    The adventures of Baby Mayday.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Yes! It's brilliant! Brilliant, I tell you! I mean...I wouldn't be surprised if we don't at least get a Spider-Verse short in the same vein as the ITSV Spider-Ham short and upcoming Miles short about Mayday at some point in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Yes! It's brilliant! Brilliant, I tell you! I mean...I wouldn't be surprised if we don't at least get a Spider-Verse short in the same vein as the ITSV Spider-Ham short and upcoming Miles short about Mayday at some point in the future.
    That would be cute but I was talking more stuff in the vein of the 90's or MTV show.

That would be cute but I was talking more stuff in the vein of the 90's or MTV show.
    Oh! Oh! The Adventures of Peter and Mary Jane starring Jake Johnson and Zoe Kravitz!

Oh, so something...like...The Adventures of Peter and Mary Jane starring Jake Johnson and Zoe Kravitz?
    I wasn't thinking specifically the ITSV versions, just in general .

I wasn't thinking specifically the ITSV versions, just in general .
    Hmm...I got it! Spider-Man '97 starring Christopher Daniel Barnes and Sara Ballantine!

Hmm...I got it! Spider-Man '97 starring Christopher Daniel Barnes and Sara Ballantine!
    I wouldn't mind that either .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I thought the finale of TAS aired in early 1998. That said . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I thought the finale of TAS aired in early 1998. That said . . .
    Hmm...intriguing. I guess it could be Spider-Man '99, instead.

Dino-Peter and Dino-Mary Jane are together in the latest Edge of Spider-Verse preview!

Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 03-31-2023 at 03:48 PM.