Page 31 of 410 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Can you imagine the look on her face? Hilarious.

"We...we're WHAT?!"

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    This is everything I have ever wanted and more. It's so perfect!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by hoth82 View Post
    Gómez has drawn a lingerie version and a nude version.

Huh, didn't know he did nude versions, that's noice.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Gómez has drawn a lingerie version and a nude version.

When you pick the wrong cosplay outfit .

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Huh, didn't know he did nude versions, that's noice.

All the nudes are on his Patreon. He usually does multiple versions of a picture. Normal, middle ground (Like the one above) and completely topless (Bare breasts, nipples, etc.)

All the nudes are on his Patreon. He usually does multiple versions of a picture. Normal, middle ground (Like the one above) and completely topless (Bare breasts, nipples, etc.)
    Figured as much lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    It's because he isn't even a character. He is a symbol for Wells' bad writing and for Peter x MJ not being together.

It was Wells' job to make him an interesting character and have him overcome that hurdle. But he didn't even bother to make him a character.
    Which he won’t since he’s just meant to be a roadblock to create drama down the road.

Some classic Peter/MJ art:

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Hell, yeah! Can't wait for the return of the Marvel Swimsuit Special

Last edited by K7P5V; 02-02-2023 at 02:03 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Some classic Peter/MJ art:

That caption is very cute in terms of dramatic irony.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I mean, if one gal is going to appear in a swimsuit mag .

Mighty Member

Oh 90s MJ and your 'interesting' fashion choices....

Am I the only one that'd like an artist to come in and really spice up MJ's look/wardrobe?

She's an actress/model in 2023. Give her a wavy bob in one issue and an updo or extensions in another. Make it curly from time to time. Have her wear different shades of red or give her hair a bayalage effect. And make her outfits bold and interesting. Like some of Emma Frost's fashion choices have been.

Everyone puts her in the same tired looks. I love the Romita design, but they can still play around with it and have her look recognizable. (And come on Romita MJ was all about the fashions!)

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That caption is very cute in terms of dramatic irony.
    crazy how his enemies haven't pick up on it yet. this superhero saves this particular girl a lot. wonder if they are banging
    Last edited by Jman27; 02-03-2023 at 07:45 AM.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I'm bored. Time to post random pictures of MJ and rant...or blab? I don't know. You know what? I want to rant!

Best MJ moment of 2023 so far...MJ/Black Cat: Dark Web can go suck it, then again all of Dark Web can go suck it, Paul too. Paul already sucks so it's not that hard to imagine him sucking even more. Anyways, JMD turning the tables on the whole "MJ sad by the window" cliché that...I really don't remember being a thing until writers like Quesada, Slott and Wells came in to work for Marvel...was great. I can't wait for Issue #4. I mean sure, she stood by a window sometimes in the 90's but who doesn't stand by a window sometimes...in the 90's? I did. I still do. There's nothing wrong with it. Especially when you have a full view of the city.

MJ is more than just Peter's best friend, she's his family and nothing Marvel does is going to convince me otherwise, so they may as well stop while they are ahead. It's getting embarrassingly dumb by this point. Especially not by using magic to split them apart, deifying the dead, propping up thieves or tearing down Mary Jane herself. It's not going to work.

I like MJ with a bob...I think that's what its called. Janine had one, right? Marcus called it a bob...or was it a weave? I don't know. I am not a hair stylist. I like it though.

Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 02-03-2023 at 08:31 AM.

I know she had it in the MTV cartoon but it's hard for me to see MJ with short hair.