Page 195 of 410 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 6148
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Sony confirmed Zendaya is coming back for Spider-Man 4 as one of the leads
    interesting she was characterized as one of the leads. I figured they'd give her at least one movie "off" and use the opportunity to hook him up with MCU Black Cat. Or Gwen, i guess? But feels more like a Black Cat time.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    interesting she was characterized as one of the leads. I figured they'd give her at least one movie "off" and use the opportunity to hook him up with MCU Black Cat. Or Gwen, i guess? But feels more like a Black Cat time.
    Zendaya's a big star. Of course they want her to be in their movie.

Extraordinary Member

That's disappointing.

Agree...
    Last edited by Chris0013; 05-31-2023 at 01:22 PM.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

I thought we were going for a new supporting cast, but I guess not.

Given how the last movie ended...they probably don't want Peter to remain completely defeated. So it makes sense they'd reunite him with the woman he loves. It would be awful writing to do otherwise...right Marvel?

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsilver View Post
    Given how the last movie ended...they probably don't want Peter to remain completely defeated. So it makes sense they'd reunite him with the woman he loves. It would be awful writing to do otherwise...right Marvel?
    So here comes synergy.

https://variety.com/2023/film/column...an-1235629183/

Also for comfirmation

Pascal also said a fourth “Spider-Man“ movie with Tom Holland and Zendaya is still in the works, but the writers strike has paused development. “Are we going to make another movie? Of course, we are,” she said. “We’re in the process, but the writers strike, nobody is working during the strike. We’re all being supporters and whenever they get themselves together, we’ll get started.”

So here comes synergy.

Also for comfirmation

Pascal also said a fourth “Spider-Man“ movie with Tom Holland and Zendaya is still in the works, but the writers strike has paused development. “Are we going to make another movie? Of course, we are,” she said. “We’re in the process, but the writers strike, nobody is working during the strike. We’re all being supporters and whenever they get themselves together, we’ll get started.”
    What more can they really do with a live-action Miles movie?

BANNED

I like Zendaya MJ so I'm good with her coming back. Yes, I know her name is different but she embodies the character better than previous live action versions.

that's good news I wonder how she will regain her memories.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Venomsaurus View Post
    I like Zendaya MJ so I'm good with her coming back. Yes, I know her name is different but she embodies the character better than previous live action versions.
    I guess she's more sassier than Dunst's MJ but overall I still feel like they were holding her back.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

So here comes synergy.

Also for comfirmation

Synergy, synergy, synergy! SYNERGY!

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

I dislike Zendaya's Michelle Jones (not the actress), specially as a "Harley Keener with Spider Power"s girlfriend.

Dissapointed but not surprised.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I thought we were going for a new supporting cast, but I guess not.
    Maybe she isn't a huge part of the cast?

Still could have a new supporting cast and just have her in part of it. She should be away in Massachusetts so how they'll fit her in is anyone's guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsilver View Post
    Oh I expect that as well, I just thought we'd wait until 5 or 6 to do it.

So here comes synergy.

Also for comfirmation

Eh.....A Gwen movie I could like if they did it well but I dunno. Sony really is just rying to milk the license for all they can it seems more like. I can't really balem them but....eh...

As for fourth movie, they signed Holland for three more I think, they might actually make it this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    What more can they really do with a live-action Miles movie?
    Honestly I'm ok if we just got a Spider-Man adventure of some kind. I dipped out of Miles' book a while ago though so I don't know who they'd use for a villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_Legend View Post
    I dislike Zendaya's Michelle Jones (not the actress), specially as a "Harley Keener with Spider Power"s girlfriend.

Dissapointed but not surprised.
    I'm actually kind of with you. I don't mind Michelle but she's not my type and not really MJ. Honestly though to a certain extent I think that shows just how ingrained MJ is that even when they do something completely different they still gotta make her MJ Watson.

And finally, this is from the Marvel Encyclopedia New Eidition, with a 2022 copyright.

The only people not on board are the comics editorial.

Maybe she isn't a huge part of the cast?

Still could have a new supporting cast and just have her in part of it. She should be away in Massachusetts so how they'll fit her in is anyone's guess.

Oh I expect that as well, I just thought we'd wait until 5 or 6 to do it.

Eh.....A Gwen movie I could like if they did it well but I dunno. Sony really is just rying to milk the license for all they can it seems more like. I can't really balem them but....eh...

As for fourth movie, they signed Holland for three more I think, they might actually make it this time.

Honestly I'm ok if we just got a Spider-Man adventure of some kind. I dipped out of Miles' book a while ago though so I don't know who they'd use for a villain.

I'm actually kind of with you. I don't mind Michelle but she's not my type and not really MJ. Honestly though to a certain extent I think that shows just how ingrained MJ is that even when they do something completely different they still gotta make her MJ Watson.

And finally, this is from the Marvel Encyclopedia New Eidition, with a 2022 copyright.

The only people not on board are the comics editorial.
    How did not know MJ mother was named Madelyne. If there isn't a story somewhere on her mother being named after some favored aunt and that aunt having some connection to why madelyne pryor is named that i just don't know. But then i guess the chance was there. lol Jean and MJ could have been distant cousins.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

I had to run and check my own copy that that page was indeed in there.

At least a little bit further proof that there are people are Marvel who aren't as deadset in the wrong opinion of MJ as Lowe and Wells are.