Page 361 of 410 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 6148

MJ and that iconic black top and jeans .

I wonder what her job is going to be in this? Running a boutique/fashion design like in the other Parker Family AU's? Not sure stay-at-home mom would fit.

I knew MJ would be the love interest the second they brought up Peter B. Parker.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I knew MJ would be the love interest the second they brought up Peter B. Parker.
    I think the bigger question was going to be if they were together or not and the answer is definitively "yes" .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think the bigger question was going to be if they were together or not and the answer is definitively "yes" .
    For the record I was kinda expecting a twist since Gwen should be alive in this universe, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    MJ and that iconic black top and jeans .

I wonder what her job is going to be in this? Running a boutique/fashion design like in the other Parker Family AU's? Not sure stay-at-home mom would fit.
    I kind of wonder if Peter's the stay-at-home dad a la Peter B. while MJ's the breadwinner. Of course now the kids are old enough to go to school, it's possible Peter's got time on his hands to take up becoming a superhero...

I've always thought MJ could go into voice acting - it's still acting (and would allow her to get around being cast as a pretty face) and it's something she could theoretically do without having to leave New York. Heck, some particularly successful performers work from home!

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonmukluk View Post
    I kind of wonder if Peter's the stay-at-home dad a la Peter B. while MJ's the breadwinner. Of course now the kids are old enough to go to school, it's possible Peter's got time on his hands to take up becoming a superhero...

I've always thought MJ could go into voice acting - it's still acting (and would allow her to get around being cast as a pretty face) and it's something she could theoretically do without having to leave New York. Heck, some particularly successful performers work from home!
    Is that the new solution for Peter not being able to keep a job or no one being able to agree on what job he should have? Stay-at-home dad ?

I think that would be cool but I don't see a writer giving voice acting enough credit as a legitimate profession for a comic book character, unfortunately.

Mighty Member

For the record I was kinda expecting a twist since Gwen should be alive in this universe, lol.
    Kinda hoping that Hickman stays a bit more true to the 616 characterizations than the original ultimate but these versions of Peter, MJ, and Gwen could also be quite different. (Just hoping that MJ isn't a journalist here.)

Spectacular Member

Oh yeah, what we always wanted. MJ and Peter together in some AU. Yippee.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by fjmac View Post
    Oh yeah, what we always wanted. MJ and Peter together in some AU. Yippee.
    Please delete the post. I was in a meanspirited mood.
    Last edited by Celgress; 10-26-2023 at 06:14 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I want to see all of Hickman's charts detailing Peter and MJ's romance, lol.

I want to see all of Hickman's charts detailing Peter and MJ's romance, lol.
    In this part of New York, Peter kissed MJ for the first time. In this other part she said "I love you" to him...

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Tiger View Post
    Kinda hoping that Hickman stays a bit more true to the 616 characterizations than the original ultimate but these versions of Peter, MJ, and Gwen could also be quite different. (Just hoping that MJ isn't a journalist here.)
    Design-wise she seems pretty close to 616 but it's hard to gauge what Hickman is basing his version of MJ on.

I too hope she isn't a reporter.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Please delete the post. I was in a meanspirited mood.
    Now I'm kinda curious

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! Too bad Carol always had a headache whenever MJ made an appearance (LOL):

Considering Carol does not have a secret identity now...it would be funny to see her and MJ talking and MJ ask "So...all those headaches...?"
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?