Page 191 of 410 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 6148

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It'd be kind of weird to see her with Eddie now in my opinion.
    There was that variant cover for the Hellfire Gala where the artist said she took Venom as her "plus one".

BANNED

I guess I don't think it would be weird for them to at least make amends because Miles is on seemingly good terms with Eddie. If anyone has reason to hate any version of Venom its him, since his world's Venom is partially responsible for the death of his mother. So if they can be chill, I don't see why him and MJ can't be as well.

That variant is legit pretty great. Venom cleans up well.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomsaurus View Post
    I guess I don't think it would be weird for them to at least make amends because Miles is on seemingly good terms with Eddie. If anyone has reason to hate any version of Venom its him, since his world's Venom is partially responsible for the death of his mother. So if they can be chill, I don't see why him and MJ can't be as well.

That variant is legit pretty great. Venom cleans up well.
    It's fun to get off the current run and speculate about better, more interesting alternatives, and MJ confronting Venom and overcoming her fear of the symbiote is a big story that would be good to address. She had a legit phobia of it (it's THE reason Peter ditched the black suit), and having her confront one of her greatest fears would be good character growth. Heck, per the variant cover (and SO many others), having her take on the symbiote would be compelling. She basically did just that in RYVs... and it was awesome.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Garlador View Post
    It's fun to get off the current run and speculate about better, more interesting alternatives, and MJ confronting Venom and overcoming her fear of the symbiote is a big story that would be good to address. She had a legit phobia of it (it's THE reason Peter ditched the black suit), and having her confront one of her greatest fears would be good character growth. Heck, per the variant cover (and SO many others), having her take on the symbiote would be compelling. She basically did just that in RYVs... and it was awesome.
    I totally agree! It's one of the few things that's just never been addressed or resolved. I really feel MJ deserves closure. I would think it would be kind of traumatic to see how Venom has become like an Avengers level hero and still not ever get to process that moment and get beyond it. Sure, he's the big hero now (Or he was before he got cooked) but he's never really apologized to her and tried to make things right.

I really loved that about RYV and would have liked the symbiote stayed with her. She overcame it's darker impulses and used it for good, like Eddie had originally. It was really nice to see. But I also get that making her Venom kinda shakes up the Spider-Family dynamic they were going for in RYV.

Honestly I think it'd be refreshing if there was one person who isn't off-panel chill with Eddie .

Honestly I think it'd be refreshing if there was one person who isn't off-panel chill with Eddie .
    Eddie isn’t chill with Eddie to be fair
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Eddie isn’t chill with Eddie to be fair
    It is kinda funny how in the current run, Eddie's ultimate villain is literally himself.

I was just reminded how in the ps1 game where Peter was frame by Mysterio. Eddie solution to stopping him was to kidnap Mary Jane and trap her in the sewers lol

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

It'd be kind of weird to see her with Eddie now in my opinion.
    I know, right?! Pete would have to be in some serious trouble for MJ to call in Eddie for help. But, I guess one good turn deserves another (LOL):

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I was just reminded how in the ps1 game where Peter was frame by Mysterio. Eddie solution to stopping him was to kidnap Mary Jane and trap her in the sewers lol
    I remember her dangling overhead during your fight with Venom .

I remember her dangling overhead during your fight with Venom .
    yup I struggle with that fight as a kid plus you can barely see her so she didnt left a good impression on me as a kid

Quote Originally Posted by Garlador View Post
    There was that variant cover for the Hellfire Gala where the artist said she took Venom as her "plus one".
    Eddie: "How's this for dirt in your eye, Parker?"

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Cool Spider-Man 2 nod .

Spoiler for ASM #26
    spoilers:
    MJ gets stabbed.

Then MJ turns up with the Fantastic Four - the one who got stabbed was Kamala, using her shapeshifting. She saved MJ's life by impersonating her. However, the shapeshifting takes so much out of her she can't use her healing factor, which is why she dies. Ultimately, it's MJ's fault!
    end of spoilers
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/the-...n-26-spoilers/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman