Page 82 of 410 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 6148

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/is-m...y-jane-watson/

Bleeding Cool Mary Jane Death n 26?
    if this is true my popcorn is ready the writers and editors at marvel should turn off their social medias cause they will get nothing positive
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think that's the first time I've seen Gomez draw her in the Spinneret suit.

And of course it's emphasizing her backside and that dump-truck .
    well someone has to since its not happening in the current issues god the art is so bad

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Spinneret

Is it a coincidence that I saw this being posted on 4chan a while ago, and now it's here? .

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    if this is true my popcorn is ready the writers and editors at marvel should turn off their social medias cause they will get nothing positive
    Well, yeah, killing a beloved character that they detest respecting almost as much as the fanbase detests OMD won't bring anything positive lol.

well someone has to since its not happening in the current issues god the art is so bad
    That and anyone's body shapes are never gonna be consistent, artists just do whatever they want lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Is it a coincidence that I saw this being posted on 4chan a while ago, and now it's here? .

Well, yeah, killing a beloved character that they detest respecting almost as much as the fanbase detests OMD won't bring anything positive lol.

That and anyone's body shapes are never gonna be consistent, artists just do whatever they want lol.
    probably not. people take information from here and vice versa

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

I saw it there, saved it and brought it over here. Nuff said.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    I saw it there, saved it and brought it over here. Nuff said.
    Gasp isn't that a form of piracy? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    I prefer to call it "Privateering", it sounds cooler that way.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

probably not. people take information from here and vice versa
    I'm aware, and it ain't the first time Captain Universe posts stuff he found there, I just like to point it to see how he'll react lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Pirating a comic book artist's fan art too, the worst possible crime.

We should all start to hate on Captain Universe for this, and also talk in vague ways about this horrible crime he commited, and then treat him just fine despite him commiting the worst crime of all .

I'm aware, and it ain't the first time Captain Universe posts stuff he found there, I just like to point it to see how he'll react lol.

We should all start to hate on Captain Universe for this, and also talk in vague ways about this horrible crime he commited, and then treat him just fine despite him commiting the worst crime of all .
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 03-22-2023 at 03:26 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

You mean like what happened to Cyclops for a bit after Secret Wars by Jonathan Hickman? That said, Carlos Gomez drawing MJ-Spinneret is very welcome, in my book.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    You mean like what happened to Cyclops for a bit after Secret Wars by Jonathan Hickman? That said, Carlos Gomez drawing MJ-Spinneret is very welcome, in my book.
    I was referencing Wells' own ASM lol.

I did realize weeks ago, after Captain Planet made a joking post that if Dark Phoenix Saga was written currently it would have a dumbass timeskip with Cyke suddenly married with Madelyne, that Marvel had also done this dumbass timeskip that villainizes a character with Cyke, which's, another odd thing Cyke and Spidey have in common now I guess...

Because that worked so well last time. Wait, it didn't.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I was referencing Wells' own ASM lol.

I did realize weeks ago, after Captain Planet made a joking post that if Dark Phoenix Saga was written currently it would have a dumbass timeskip with Cyke suddenly married with Madelyne, that Marvel had also done this dumbass timeskip that villainizes a character with Cyke, which's, another odd thing Cyke and Spidey have in common now I guess...
    Cyclops and Spider-Man have a surprising lot in common after putting some thought into it, particularly with regards to how they both suffer from a rather severely overdeveloped sense of responsibility and moral obligation, influenced by their father figures, that has driven wedges between them and their loved ones. Of course, the major difference between them is that while Peter can theoretically throw out the costume and live a somewhat normal life, Scott doesn't have that option because he'd be hated and targeted --- not only by supervillains --- for being a mutant, anyway. Plus, they both have redheads as their most iconic and well-known love interests, respectively, to keep this soliloquy somewhat relevant to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    No, not at all. They had to reveal she was alive all along and had just been kidnapped by some telepathic stalker obsessed with stealing Peter Parker's life barely a year later.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Wonder what they think would be so "shocking" about killing her when that's what everyone thinks would happen. Just get this over with and stop wasting people's time.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    They just don't know how to write her and therefore always look for any excuse to either not have her around in general or not be around Peter somehow. That's all this "mystery" and "husband and kids" stuff is about, yet another hollow plot device to attempt to keep her away from him as long as possible because they don't know how to write them together. And they know that as long as she is around in some capacity, they'd have no choice but to inevitably have them back together at some point again. It's laughably pathetic how far they went this time around, now she has kids, now she is "like a sister" to him and they still know none of that would make any difference a few years from now. So maybe this time they finally threw in the towel and decided to kill her off "for good", which would basically be an admittance of their incompetence.
    Last edited by Johnny; 03-22-2023 at 08:12 PM.