Page 203 of 410 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 6148
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Throwback to not too long ago

A shame the artist that originally inspired all this to happen got bullied off social media after getting attacked by Campbell and his collogues

Even still, I adore this picture of Mary Jane :3
    Oh, yes. Quite the shame, but indeed, still adorable.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    The Superior Spider Man doesn't have time to waste on Ms.Waston
    The Superior Spider-Man™ has masturbated while thinking of Ms. Watson lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    In all fairness, she's a knockoff of a girl who was one of Peter's main three love interests so the "mistake" can be excused. I'm a huge Spider-Gwen (in her original 65 incarnation more so than now) fan but even I can admit she's not a wholly original character unlike say Miles.
    Miles himself isn't that original either, him and Gwen are just derivatives of Spidey himself but with a twist.

Anyways, since it's been a while since I posted this and I see some new faces, I want y'all to know/remember that MJ snores:

(Web of Spider-Man#56).

(Spectacular Spider-Man#164).
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

This reminds me of something...but what?

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

It is the 36th anniversary of Spider-Man getting married (in the Shea Stadium, he got married on June 9th in the comics):

Extraordinary Member

I think it would be funny for MJ to pick up a sword and instinctively know how to use it because of the Red Sonja possession.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I think it would be funny for MJ to pick up a sword and instinctively know how to use it because of the Red Sonja possession.
    Would she instinctively want to wear a chainmail bikini while doing that? .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

BANNED

A piece I asked Ron Frenz to draw for me when I met him this last weekend. Had fully intended to pay him for his work, as I enjoy his art, but he told me "You don't owe me a thing. Thanks for all your support." when I pulled out my wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by MaydayStan View Post
    A piece I asked Ron Frenz to draw for me when I met him this last weekend. Had fully intended to pay him for his work, as I enjoy his art, but he told me "You don't owe me a thing. Thanks for all your support." when I pulled out my wallet.

What a legend.

I hear that technically this the anniversary of the Mary Jane & Peter marriage (the comics did it on the 9th). I feel like I need to do something special.

I'm sure many of us have seen this before, but this remains arguably my favorite comic page of all time. This was THE page that convinced a young reader like me that I would not be MY parents when I grew up. As a husband and father now, this literally is how I view my responsibility to my family. I will never give up on the ones that means so much to me.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaydayStan View Post

I'm jealous. I'd love to meet him some day. Nice piece as well.

OMG! Frenz is an All-Time Favorite!! Definitely on my list of Top Artists
    Last edited by K7P5V; 06-06-2023 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    This reminds me of something...but what?

I remember that series. Gosh, the valors that have been lost in the last decades!

As for the picture, they look like a dream come true, even with April in it.

Shouldn't Benji be older? He was aged up in Mayday's last Unlimited story. Also, Annie simply doesn't exist in MC2, so she's kind of out of place.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Shouldn't Benji be older? He was aged up in Mayday's last Unlimited story. Also, Annie simply doesn't exist in MC2, so she's kind of out of place.
    I think the artist was going for a fully realized, completely unified Parker family, so this would be neither MC2 nor RYV but rather the Best of Both Worlds.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Ah...catharsis.

BANNED

That's the most satisfying fan art I've seen in a while. Spinerette would take none of this crap.