Page 3 of 410 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Supposing Peter was about 15/16 when The Avengers first formed, that means MJ would have been 14/15 since she's a year younger than him. She would have been the original Young Avenger!
    Yup! It'll even be revealed that the Young Avengers named themselves after her original alter ego! Young Avenger!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Supposing Peter was about 15/16 when The Avengers first formed, that means MJ would have been 14/15 since she's a year younger than him. She would have been the original Young Avenger!
    Teen MJ is powerful .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Teen MJ is powerful .
    We already knew that.

We already knew that.
    LOL! As if! Oh, that Mary Jane...she's funny...

(She's so powerful that not even the Avengers can stand against her charms, lol! Also...why is Wolverine so short? I mean, I knew he was short but I didn't know he was that short!)
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 01-02-2023 at 12:33 PM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post

(She's so powerful that not even the Avengers can stand against her charms, lol! Also...why is Wolverine so short? I mean, I knew he was short but I didn't know he was that short!)
    He's supposed to be that short but artists usually draw him as taller these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He's supposed to be that short but artists usually draw him as taller these days.
    They've been drawing him taller since Hugh Jackman was first cast.

I do think the Wolverine and MJ interactions can be fun.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post

He's canonically 5'3".

They've been drawing him taller since Hugh Jackman was first cast.

I do think the Wolverine and MJ interactions can be fun.

Indeed, and surprisingly heartwarming, in an odd kind of way, as when Peter died at the mysteriously revived Morlun's hands during The Other: Evolve or Die, Logan thought it was a good idea to distract Mary Jane from her grief by pissing her off --- and apparently, the best way to do that was to hit on her. Still wondering how she didn't break her hands slapping him, though like Peter does most of the time, Logan must have just rolled with it.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Happy New Year, everyone!

The Timeless' picture really confuses me. It's a jackpot, but looks like a belt, and over a black jumpsuit. I don't think they will turn MJ into Jackpot, considering how unpopular the character ended to be, but I have another suspiction.

You see, I can't stop thinking about it: Mary Jane has the ability to gain any kind of power by mere luck, and Felicia has the power to alter probabilities and cause bad luck to her enemies (while good luck to herself). The abilities of these two literally complement each other! And I can't stop thinking, what it could happen if Mary Jane truly ends up getting a Jackpot with the device?

I can't stop thinking about the idea of Mary Jane and Felicia merging with each other, then their powers complement each other and create something radically awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Happy New Year, everyone!

The Timeless' picture really confuses me. It's a jackpot, but looks like a belt, and over a black jumpsuit. I don't think they will turn MJ into Jackpot, considering how unpopular the character ended to be, but I have another suspiction.

You see, I can't stop thinking about it: Mary Jane has the ability to gain any kind of power by mere luck, and Felicia has the power to alter probabilities and cause bad luck to her enemies (while good luck to herself). The abilities of these two literally complement each other! And I can't stop thinking, what it could happen if Mary Jane truly ends up getting a Jackpot with the device?

I can't stop thinking about the idea of Mary Jane and Felicia merging with each other, then their powers complement each other and create something radically awesome!!
    remember when people thought this was MJ lol
    ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).jpg
    would solve Peter relationship issues if that was possible though
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    You think so? I think it would just create even more problems, especially since he would be trying to free them from their fused state the whole time.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I was extremely disappointed she was basically a fusion of Black Cat and Black Widow rather than Black Cat and MJ.

A blatant case of false advertising right Linoel Hutz -

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

The newspaper strip's story with Black Widow, MJ and Peter is really good, the ladies even got to take a photo with Stan Lee.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

So will see MJ or other people Peter knows in the limbo issue next week?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    So will see MJ or other people Peter knows in the limbo issue next week?
    This to me is how Peter will resolve his emotional state in regards to MJ without having to sit down and talk it out with her .

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    This to me is how Peter will resolve his emotional state in regards to MJ without having to sit down and talk it out with her .
    I don't think that's gonna happen in the span of an issue of him trying to save two of his friends and escape limbo. Especially if it's a demonized version of her. That is kind of dumb imo