Page 30 of 410 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I know I'm being selfish but I don't want Carlos Gomez drawing MJ outside fanart until that Paul relationship is pass and no longer there. I dont want Gomez MJ to sullied herself with Paul.
    I hear you. It was bad enough seeing Gleason's MJ yelling at Peter about "Responsibility" for...whatever it is that is supposed to be going on. This run is the absolute worst.
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 01-31-2023 at 07:04 PM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I know I'm being selfish but I don't want Carlos Gomez drawing MJ outside fanart until that Paul relationship is pass and no longer there. I dont want Gomez MJ to sullied herself with Paul.
    paul hate is unreal
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Found some Bagley and Gleason art.

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    paul hate is unreal
    They've given people zero reason to care about Paul and the kids. They're just a mystery box surrounding MJ for 20+ issues. Given the lack of quality of this run, I'd say the hate is pretty understandable at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    They've given people zero reason to care about Paul and the kids. They're just a mystery box surrounding MJ for 20+ issues. Given the lack of quality of this run, I'd say the hate is pretty understandable at this point.
    even if they did gave reason to care he still get hate only cause dating Mj lets be honest
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

even if they did gave reason to care he still get hate only cause dating Mj lets be honest
    Whether that's true or not is no excuse for how half-assed and forced the entire situation is. And at this point it has simply been too long for any reasons Wells gives to excuse how terrible the writing has been throughout this entire volume.

Astonishing Member

It's because he isn't even a character. He is a symbol for Wells' bad writing and for Peter x MJ not being together.

It was Wells' job to make him an interesting character and have him overcome that hurdle. But he didn't even bother to make him a character.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    She's posing in a way like she's flashing her naked torso.

Then again, I wonder how many find the Spidey costume to be hotter .
    Gómez has drawn a lingerie version and a nude version.

Last edited by hoth82; 02-01-2023 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Soul of the Hunter.

One of my favorite Spider-Man stories growing up. Still is.

Quote Originally Posted by hoth82 View Post
    Gómez has drawn a lingerie version and a nude version.

Nice, lol! They really need to finish up Amazing MJ, I want to know what happened next!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Nice, lol! They really need to finish up Amazing MJ, I want to know what happened next!
    Hell, if they follow up on issue six, you can say that's what happened to the real MJ and she was replaced by a clone for the second half of Spencer's run and through to Wells

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Hell, if they follow up on issue six, you can say that's what happened to the real MJ and she was replaced by a clone for the second half of Spencer's run and through to Wells
    That's a good idea, I mean...we are pretty much knee deep in the third Clone Saga already and they've never done an MJ clone before...to my knowledge.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    they've never done an MJ clone before...to my knowledge.
    In the comics, no, but in the 90s animated series, it's how they undid the marriage.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    In the comics, no, but in the 90s animated series, it's how they undid the marriage.
    I mean technically we don't know that. If the series continued could have had a fun way to tell MJ they were married after he rescued her

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    I mean technically we don't know that. If the series continued could have had a fun way to tell MJ they were married after he rescued her
    Can you imagine the look on her face? Hilarious.

"We...we're WHAT?!"