Page 33 of 410 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thanks for sharing these. Especially liking the throwback to 90s TAS MJ.
    You're welcome. That one is one of my favorites too, I got a real kick out of seeing it.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

I posted this earlier but I found a textless version with Gleason's original colors on it:

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I know she had it in the MTV cartoon but it's hard for me to see MJ with short hair.
    I like MJ with longer hair my self. Lois Lane seems to be the only character that can get away with varying hair lengths a styles and it looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by dornwolf View Post
    I like MJ with longer hair my self. Lois Lane seems to be the only character that can get away with varying hair lengths a styles and it looks good.
    I think Lois looks best with long, dark, hair myself .

Variant covers for "Amazing Mary Jane" issue 08 and 09 (both unreleased because the series was canceled) by Paulo Siqueira

https://twitter.com/thinkerjackpot/s...44726951182352

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Variant covers for "Amazing Mary Jane" issue 08 and 09 (both unreleased because the series was canceled) by Paulo Siqueira

I wish they would bring it back and do an X-Terminators crossover!

There was also a cover for a post-Montana issue that had MJ in a Leia-esque slave girl outfit.

Looks like Pre-Orders for Spider-Man: The Lost Hunt TPB are up on Amazon.

J.M. DeMatteis returns to uncover the origins of Kraven the Hunter! In "Kraven's Last Hunt," the acclaimed writer delivered the definitive tale of one of Spider-Man's deadliest foes. Now, revealing secrets and answering mysteries Spidey fans have been waiting for, this is the story of what made Kraven the man he is - in a tale set just after SPIDER-MAN: THE FINAL ADVENTURE, when Peter Parker was powerless! As Peter and Mary Jane prepare for their new civilian lives in Portland, a figure from Kraven's past stalks them. Who is this mystery man? What does he want with Spider-Man? And, as Peter desperately tries to defend himself and MJ, what shocking ally will come to his aid? The hidden history of the Kravinoff legacy is revealed at last! Collecting SPIDER-MAN: THE LOST HUNT #1-5.

Astonishing Member

Hey, guys! Don't you see who this is? It's Mary "Calamity" Jane!!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    I wish they would bring it back and do an X-Terminators crossover!
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    There was also a cover for a post-Montana issue that had MJ in a Leia-esque slave girl outfit.
    Oh, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Looks like Pre-Orders for Spider-Man: The Lost Hunt TPB are up on Amazon.

J.M. DeMatteis returns to uncover the origins of Kraven the Hunter! In "Kraven's Last Hunt," the acclaimed writer delivered the definitive tale of one of Spider-Man's deadliest foes. Now, revealing secrets and answering mysteries Spidey fans have been waiting for, this is the story of what made Kraven the man he is - in a tale set just after SPIDER-MAN: THE FINAL ADVENTURE, when Peter Parker was powerless! As Peter and Mary Jane prepare for their new civilian lives in Portland, a figure from Kraven's past stalks them. Who is this mystery man? What does he want with Spider-Man? And, as Peter desperately tries to defend himself and MJ, what shocking ally will come to his aid? The hidden history of the Kravinoff legacy is revealed at last! Collecting SPIDER-MAN: THE LOST HUNT #1-5.
    Sounds great.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    This reminds me of the Calamity Jane cartoon...

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Oh, really?
    CTH46CtDvyPkMrUpuL7Yf3.jpg

10characters
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

ASM 19 is going to piss EVERYONE off in this thread, oh boy marvel comics is a mess right now.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    ASM 19 is going to piss EVERYONE off in this thread, oh boy marvel comics is a mess right now.
    It made the mj with Stark issue look good

The MJ and Paul relationship is absolutely getting retconned into non-existence come the next run (if not the end of the current run). This whole thing is clearly another example of "outraged fans buy comics" mentality that we have seen from Marvel for years.

(The next run can't come soon enough.)