Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    They used other actors for Batman so I don't think Conroy's passing will affect it.
    Well I mean is don’t be calling it something like The Next Batman Adventures
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Well I mean is don’t be calling it something like The Next Batman Adventures
    Then they shouldn't have made Jace the next Batman...lol.

How's Batman Legacy?
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-29-2023 at 07:42 AM.

Ultimate Member

Then they shouldn't have made Jace the next Batman...lol.

How's Batman Legacy?
    We had a show called Batman Beyond with someone NOT named Bruce in the suit.

And we are about to have a Cap America movie with Falcon as CA and not Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    We had a show called Batman Beyond with someone NOT named Bruce in the suit.

And we are about to have a Cap America movie with Falcon as CA and not Steve.
    It was joke based on what sigfighter posted. I'm fine with Jace as the next Batman. I just don't trust DC comics to do it well. Their track record isn't good with legacies recently.

But Kamala and Miles are better outside of comics and so is Jon Kent. So I'm hopeful a potential Jace tv show/movie would do him justice.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-29-2023 at 11:58 AM.

Now the real question: Would they put Jace in Injustice 3? (No official announcement, I’m just making speculation).

Injustice is a pretty decently popular series, if there is a new sequel why not put Jace in.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Now the real question: Would they put Jace in Injustice 3? (No official announcement, I’m just making speculation).
    I could see him only as an alternate skin for Bruce.

I don't think they would be doing a Injustice game without having Bruce as the main Batman, and I don't think they would make two Batmans as full characters.

Injustice is a pretty decently popular series, if there is a new sequel why not put Jace in.
    Maybe in the tie in comic? Luke is more likely because Batwing's mech suit could be fun and sets him further apart from Bruce.

Jace doesn't have that yet but they made Dick as a Deadman like character so I'm curious what they would do with him.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-29-2023 at 11:58 AM.

So I’ve kind of been having fun about cartoons and video games do have a sincere question that I think will genuinely happen. When do you think the Joker will attack Jace?

Joker loves making Bruce’s life hell and goes out of his way to hurt him…so why wouldn’t he see a new Batman as an annoyance or something that he needs to destroy/kill.
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

I think it came up in Dick’s time in the cowl that Joker’s more focused on Bruce specifically because of the murderous love/hate thing

So I’ve kind of been having fun about cartoons and video games do have a sincere question that I think will genuinely happen. When do you think the Joker will attack Jace?

Joker loves making Bruce’s life hell and goes out of his way to hurt him…so why wouldn’t he see a new Batman as an annoyance or something that he needs to destroy/kill.
    Probably when Ridley decides. Joker was outside of Gotham in his own solo(is that still going on?) . So going after the Batman of all nations and Jace feel right up his alley.

I think Tynion had a future state pitch for the Next Joker so I'd probably get that new character to cross paths with Jace.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I think it came up in Dick’s time in the cowl that Joker’s more focused on Bruce specifically because of the murderous love/hate thing
    But yeah that was when Bruce was believed dead. Joker may be upset about an “usurper”.

Also that was 10 or more years ago, things could change with how they write Joker.
    Words to live by.

I don't think Jace is on anyone's radar enough to warrant Joker coming after him.

Jace does have a short story in the Black History month special. But I think his story and Jo from Far Sector feels like a reprint of older material.

Jace does have a short story in the Black History month special. But I think his story and Jo from Far Sector feels like a reprint of older material.
    They are reprints, it’s the black and white issue Ridley wrote.
    Words to live by.

They are reprints, it’s the black and white issue Ridley wrote.
    That's a bummer, I was hoping for something new.