Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1073
    Ultimate Member

Well if her clothes were to come off in that eventuality then I doubt that Felicia would get upset, in fact she'd probably hope that they did with Peter...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Thanks Hunsts Spider

Other New Ed Benes today

You're welcome, and thanks again.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Thanks Hunsts Spider

Other New Ed Benes today

Well, this got more explicit .

Ultimate Member

I don't think that it's not hard for Felicia to be any kind of explicit...where would be the fun otherwise.

JACKPOT AND BLACK CAT #1 (OF 4)
    Written by CELESTE BRONFMAN
    Art by EMILIO LAISO
    Cover by ADAM HUGHES
    On Sale 3/27

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...n-emilio-laiso

The four-issue limited series is written by Celeste Bronfman, who penned both Mary Janeís first outing as Jackpot earlier this year in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #925 and her first solo issue as Jackpot that hits stands in January. Bronfman will be joined by rising Marvel star Emilio Laiso, the acclaimed artist known for his recent work on GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY and X-MEN UNLIMITED. The seriesí covers will come from renowned artist Adam Hughes.

After teaming up in Jed MacKay and C.F. Villaís Eisner-nominated BLACK CAT & MARY JANE: BEYOND one-shot as well as the MARY JANE & BLACK CAT "Dark Web" tie-in series, Mary Jane and Felicia Hardy have risen to be one of Marvelís most dynamic duos. Now that Mary Jane is an up-and-coming super hero herself, theyíll take their bond to the next level on an action-packed adventure to take down a villain thatís blackmailingÖ EVERYONE, including Black Cat and Mary Jane. Tough choices and daring missions await as Mary Jane and Black Cat become entangled in a plot thatís brought the world to its knees.

Luck be the ladies! When someone blackmails Black Cat into a public and blatant crime spree, Jackpot comes to her aid! What classic Spider-Villain is behind the blackmail?! Someone with history with at least one of our titular heroines!

Makes sense they will team up as heroes. Wonder how felicia will sound under Celeste.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

More new art Ed Benes instagram Today

Spectacular Member 9AlphaOmega1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Makes sense they will team up as heroes. Wonder how felicia will sound under Celeste.
    If you want a sneak preview check AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #31 or legacy #925, the short aftermath also written by Celeste, she the one who gave her the suit, also broke into her place and wore her green robe.

I guess McKay finally had to give Felicia up due to his work on Avengers, and that's why Celeste has taken over.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I guess McKay finally had to give Felicia up due to his work on Avengers, and that's why Celeste has taken over.
    Bronfman seems to be MJ's writer these days. But she wrote Felicia in the back-up story in 31 where MJ becomes Jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Bronfman seems to be MJ's writer these days. But she wrote Felicia in the back-up story in 31 where MJ becomes Jackpot.
    I hope she doesn't become Tini Howard's Catwoman.

Ultimate Member

More new art Ed Benes instagram Today

Felicia is certainly comfortable in her own skin, and in only her own skin. Nice art too though not a fan of making her venom or whatever...

JACKPOT AND BLACK CAT #1 (OF 4)
    Written by CELESTE BRONFMAN
    Art by EMILIO LAISO
    Cover by ADAM HUGHES
    On Sale 3/27

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...n-emilio-laiso
    I hope this turns out better than the Dark Web team-up.

Amazing Member

I know the BC + MJ duo makes sense in that if I had a luck based power I would want to team up with someone who could tip the scales (as seen in the Dark Web team up to get 777), but I feel like it just takes away the only interesting part of the Jackpot power set. Random powers don't matter if you can guarantee a winner each roll so unless the villain has some way to counter Felicia it just makes everything less interesting.

In my opinion, the only thing I that is still interesting about Jackpot is the three skulls and this just demonstrates it probably won't happen in the one-shot and it likely won't happen in this story either. Then again I was never a fan of MJ as Jackpot to begin with so maybe I am just being overly negative.