Page 24 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    It's moments like this where Felicia is literally about to sacrifice her life to save Mary Jane only to be snapped out of it by Mary Jane yelling this at her... that solidifies just how close these two are now

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    At least something is working out in this book (other than the art).
    And about damn time, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

There
    you
    have
    it.

There
    you
    have
    it.
    Well, the art's nice.

Fantastic Member

There
    you
    have
    it.
    The kiss was cute
    And this version of Peter and Felicia is very different from everything we have never seen before from them

Quote Originally Posted by spiderlink View Post
    The kiss was cute
    And this version of Peter and Felicia is very different from everything we have never seen before from them
    Yeah. That's what I like about it, a more mature Felicia and Peter is something I've always wanted to see and that's the only way it'd have worked.

We love to see some genuine positivity on the board! Hell yea

Go, Felicia! Bag that neurotic malewife!

I'd like it if I felt the execution was better.

What I enjoy the most from all this is Felicia's growth as a character. And the fact it's remained a consistent build and continues to be. But it's also that she requires Peter to also do that. She isn't just taking what she can get. She wants the real thing and wants them to have the real thing. It's these kinds of moments with Peter that happened in bits and pieces prior and in the well written stories which is what gave people the hint or feeling that it could work out with the two of them.

I guess you could say they're both finally playing adult, but this time around they aren't playing it at all they're being it.

If that was the intention of long term booking it'd be brilliant, but it clearly hasn't been a 10 year plan lol.

At the very least though it connects to what they were in the past and how that's changed and evolved and more so how the both of them have, Felicia especially. The most disheartening thing that the comics would do with Felicia is have her go through a lot of character growth and then rip it away for no reason only for another writer to come along years later and TRY to rewrite the ship.

At the very least Felicia over the past 4 or so years of comics(since the dark period...) has gone through a steady growth in her character and personality and maturity and for the most part it's remained consistent which is why we're at this point we are now. And I am truly happy to see this side of her. I want it to continue because I want it to become the standard when people write her from now on.

That's my hope, and I know that it's a rarity that these things happen especially when different writers take over the helms. But I'm going to enjoy it for however long it lasts and just hold out hope that it goes on for a long long time. As I've been wanting this storyline since I was a kid, so I am happy to finally have it now after 15+ years of waiting and teases. Comics fans had Peter and MJ from 1966 through 2007 and then on and off again till around till 2021-ish. The way comics are nowadays, I'll be lucky to get Peter and Felicia for maybe 1 or 2 years if I'm lucky. So I'm going to do all I can to embrace and enjoy that. As I know I'm sadly not going to get 10-20 years of this as the new norm, as much as I'd love to.
    Last edited by Majesty; 03-14-2023 at 03:26 PM.

Fantastic Member

Felicia with her GBA, I’m certain that she loves Zelda lol
    Artist: Brad Clayton
    ECF7BE85-D1BA-4431-B358-FCD8CF01B3AE.jpg

Fantastic Member

Petey-pie is such a cute nickname, I hope it’s used more

Some back in the day Felicia and MJ

If you're wondering how MJ broke her hand... you see Felicia was about to get chainsaw'd and what had happened was-

Last edited by Majesty; 03-14-2023 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderlink View Post
    Felicia with her GBA, I’m certain that she loves Zelda lol
    Artist: Brad Clayton
    ECF7BE85-D1BA-4431-B358-FCD8CF01B3AE.jpg
    Blasphemy

This is a woman training her Cat-only team of Pokemon for the Elite Four

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Of_X View Post
    Blasphemy

This is a woman training her Cat-only team of Pokemon for the Elite Four
    So...that would be Persian, Espeon, Raikou, Incineroar, Solgaleo and Sprigatito?
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    So...that would be Persian, Espeon, Raikou, Incineroar, Solgaleo and Sprigatito?
    The last three aren’t in the gba games
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy