Page 37 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I don't want to jinx it, but I can't stop shaking the feeling that the one who MIGHT die in ASM #26 could be Felicia and not Mary Jane. Why? I don't know, honestly. But if she dies, there's always the old cliché about cats having several lifes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I don't want to jinx it, but I can't stop shaking the feeling that the one who MIGHT die in ASM #26 could be Felicia and not Mary Jane. Why? I don't know, honestly. But if she dies, there's always the old cliché about cats having several lifes.
    My guess it will just be Paul and the kids, and the whole thing is empty hype. Every other answer to the mystery has been underwhelming at best.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurus View Post
    My guess it will just be Paul and the kids, and the whole thing is empty hype. Every other answer to the mystery has been underwhelming at best.
    The kids may not be real, but the "chains" that the Rabin mentioned. And as for Paul, he's not as much as important character for anyone to feel sorry for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    The kids may not be real, but the "chains" that the Rabin mentioned. And as for Paul, he's not as much as important character for anyone to feel sorry for him.
    Like I said empty hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    very cute althugh peter suit in the second pic looks reverse
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    very cute althugh peter suit in the second pic looks reverse
    They probably did it between panels and Peter hastily put his suit on backwards accidentally so they could take back the stolen jewelry. It's probably also why her mask is off and her hair is ruffled.

We already know that when Peter starts acting like a boy-scout that wants someone(or Felicia in particular) to do the right thing, it does things to her.

Never the less.. adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    They probably did it between panels and Peter hastily put his suit on backwards accidentally so they could take back the stolen jewelry. It's probably also why her mask is off and her hair is ruffled.

We already know that when Peter starts acting like a boy-scout that wants someone(or Felicia in particular) to do the right thing, it does things to her.

Never the less.. adorable.
    ah that makes sense carry on lovebirds
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Cute art .

So I have been rewatching the Animated Series and finally, by the 4º season, Felicia Hardy becomes the Black Cat. But something does not seem right...

Let's recap. Peter Parker has found the whole story of John Hardesky, Felicia's father. He used to be the burglar "The Cat", and with his photographic memory, he is the only person who knows the formula of the Captain America serum. So SHIELD has him in prison, to prevent that such a secret falls into the wrong hands. But when he goes to tell Felicia that her father is alive, she has been kidnapped. After some days, there is a new female superhero in town, the Back Cat. She summons Spider-Man with a gadget he gave to Anastasia Hardy, Felicia's mother, and asks for his help to rescue John Hardesky, who gave her that power.

Really? Felicia's missing, a new female superhero shows up with clear ties to both John and Anastasia, and who likes to flirt with Spider-man to boot... is it that hard for Peter to put two and two together and figure out Black Cat's secret identity?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    So I have been rewatching the Animated Series and finally, by the 4º season, Felicia Hardy becomes the Black Cat. But something does not seem right...

Let's recap. Peter Parker has found the whole story of John Hardesky, Felicia's father. He used to be the burglar "The Cat", and with his photographic memory, he is the only person who knows the formula of the Captain America serum. So SHIELD has him in prison, to prevent that such a secret falls into the wrong hands. But when he goes to tell Felicia that her father is alive, she has been kidnapped. After some days, there is a new female superhero in town, the Back Cat. She summons Spider-Man with a gadget he gave to Anastasia Hardy, Felicia's mother, and asks for his help to rescue John Hardesky, who gave her that power.

Really? Felicia's missing, a new female superhero shows up with clear ties to both John and Anastasia, and who likes to flirt with Spider-man to boot... is it that hard for Peter to put two and two together and figure out Black Cat's secret identity?

The hair and physique are too different .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Perhaps... but then we already had the Lizard, Morbius, Adrian Toomes, Tombstone, Smythe, Herbert Landon, Spider-Man's own mutation phase... Spider-Man should be aware that superpowers may involve a change of physical aspect, even in a back-and-forth manner.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Perhaps... but then we already had the Lizard, Morbius, Adrian Toomes, Tombstone, Smythe, Herbert Landon, Spider-Man's own mutation phase... Spider-Man should be aware that superpowers may involve a change of physical aspect, even in a back-and-forth manner.
    Point, but yeah . . . it's amazing how Peter/Spidey just chalks all that up to "coincidence." To be somewhat fair to him, he was probably too busy grieving over Mary Jane's disappearance-slash-presumed death at the end of Season 3 to give it much thought, and even when he did, he was angsty over "betraying MJ's memory" by falling in love with Black Cat Felicia.
    The spider is always on the hunt.