Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

I wasn't bashing her being covered up only saying that given Felicias personality and all she wouldn't cover up unless she had to. And so far she hasn't seemed to mind the cold.

I didn't think you were bashing her, I was just giving my opinion that I do not mind the covered version.

I was just making a joke about the cold in general but sorry it was not to your liking.
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 07-31-2023 at 11:45 AM.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by clonegeek View Post
    What's your source on that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Edit: I found a source.

https://www.cbr.com/jim-shooter-interview-part-1/

(Shooter doesn't specifically name drop Black Cat as the mother, but that's who Peter was in a relationship with at the time and that was the relationship Mantlo was writing.)
    Thanks, by the way.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I didn't think you were bashing her, I was just giving my opinion that I do not mind the covered version.

I was just making a joke about the cold in general but sorry it was not to your liking.
    Don't worry we're good, and I didn't think that I we're bashing her.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Apparently, an Amazing Spider-Girl story arc was in the works that would have seen Felicia become the Black Cat once more, but was canned due to the series being cancelled.

Too bad this never happened.

And not surprise the covering up her cleavage. In MC2, she's no longer as young as she used to be; and she's also a mother of two teenagers. Things change in such circunstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Too bad this never happened.

And not surprise the covering up her cleavage. In MC2, she's no longer as young as she used to be; and she's also a mother of two teenagers. Things change in such circunstances.
    Speaking of, Felicity Hardy as the Scarlet Spider, wanting to be Mayday's sidekick when Mayday went out as Spider-Girl . . . really wish more had been done with her there.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Speaking of, Felicity Hardy as the Scarlet Spider, wanting to be Mayday's sidekick when Mayday went out as Spider-Girl . . . really wish more had been done with her there.
    That would have never worked. Not only because Felicity was not a real spider, but because she would have attracted dangerous enemies that could kill her and her family, thinking she had a real connection with the original Scarlet Spider.

That would have never worked. Not only because Felicity was not a real spider, but because she would have attracted dangerous enemies that could kill her and her family, thinking she had a real connection with the original Scarlet Spider.
    True enough, though she could have gotten herself an augmentative "soft exoskeleton" to increase her strength and agility so she wouldn't be completely helpless. I even like the idea of her as Mayday's "gal in the chair," given she does apparently have an interest and some skill in hacking, from what I remember.

Astonishing Member

True enough, though she could have gotten herself an augmentative "soft exoskeleton" to increase her strength and agility so she wouldn't be completely helpless. I even like the idea of her as Mayday's "gal in the chair," given she does apparently have an interest and some skill in hacking, from what I remember.
    Being Mayday's version of "Oracle" would indeed have been more suited here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Nothing about being a father aging the character up too much or making him unrelatable?

Back then pre-marital sex and children out of wedlock was considered worse than daring to show your ankles and midriff in public as a woman.

Unfortunately there are people still in power today that were alive back then and want to push us back in that direction.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Didn't Felicity end up becoming one of Kaine's little proteges?
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Being Mayday's version of "Oracle" would indeed have been more suited here.
    Perhaps, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Didn't Felicity end up becoming one of Kaine's little proteges?
    Not sure how that would have happened, as Felicity didn't have a criminal record, at least not to my recollection.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

So with the tombstone wedding, the sins arc and the gang war coming up. What's Felicia's role going to be in all of this?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    So with the tombstone wedding, the sins arc and the gang war coming up. What's Felicia's role going to be in all of this?
    I heard on Reddit that she takes a heel turn in ASM 31

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by clonegeek View Post
    I heard on Reddit that she takes a heel turn in ASM 31
    Legit heel turn or queen goblin messed with her head kind of thing?