Page 14 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Little preview of Felicia's next adventure from me...should be ready this week

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I don't even know that one... Checking out here, she's obsessed with the Joker, so that's a bad sign lol.

Is she as whatever as she sounds like?
    Your mileage may vary.
    It's fine for some characters to speak like this, but I think the black haired one there is Laura, and if so, it sounds weird for her to talk like that lol.
    If you read the whole thing it has better character writing for Laura than you'd expect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Little preview of Felicia's next adventure from me...should be ready this week

Prowling the streets!

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    where this from
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    where this from
    I think it's from the Black Cat Strikes back comic that adapted the DLC from Insomniac's game?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it's from the Black Cat Strikes back comic that adapted the DLC from Insomniac's game?
    yeah looks like it cause she isnt in her regular black cat suit maybe i will give it a read

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    yeah looks like it cause she isnt in her regular black cat suit maybe i will give it a read
    Yeah, I think in the comic the only difference between Felicia in the past and the present is that she wore her hair loose .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

For what it's worth, I did like how the flashbacks in the comic added more depth and insight into how Peter and Felicia in the Insomniac Games' Spider-Verse came together and ultimately fell apart as a couple.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    For what it's worth, I did like how the flashbacks in the comic added more depth and insight into how Peter and Felicia in the Insomniac Games' Spider-Verse came together and ultimately fell apart as a couple.
    Some of it was really cute!

Also they changed the ending a lot and also basically skipped over most of the other DLC's .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Some of it was really cute!

Also they changed the ending a lot and also basically skipped over most of the other DLC's .
    Oh, yeah. I think they still had to include the Silver Lining, at least for Spider-Man confronting Hammerhead, though I did like how it ended.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Oh, yeah. I think they still had to include the Silver Lining, at least for Spider-Man confronting Hammerhead, though I did like how it ended.
    Especially if you didn't like how some of the DLC ended...

read those issues they really did blow by the other two dlcs of the game. still dont like reporter mj but whatever

Amazing Spider-Man #19 Spoilers

spoilers:
    Spoiler Page 1
    Spoiler Page 2
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    This is the Felicia I like to see. Knows Peter inside and out, mature and trusting of Peter. Knows Mary Jane will have him out of sorts because of their history and awkward moment but understands, loves and trusts him enough to not hold it against him or be jealous about it. It's the kind of Felicia I was hoping for in this relationship with Peter and at least in this issue I've got that. Mary Jane and Felicia tormenting and jesting Peter is just something I enjoy in general, maybe because that's what the closest people and I do with each other. Nevertheless the conversation in the second page from Felicia to Peter is everything I've hoped her character would be leaning towards if they were to get back together. So at least for this issue I got that. We'll see if it continues that way, I can only hope.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Majesty; 02-08-2023 at 02:22 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Amazing Spider-Man #19 Spoilers

spoilers:
    Spoiler Page 1
    Spoiler Page 2
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    This is the Felicia I like to see. Knows Peter inside and out, mature and trusting of Peter. Knows Mary Jane will have him out of sorts because of their history and awkward moment but understands, loves and trusts him enough to not hold it against him or be jealous about it. It's the kind of Felicia I was hoping for in this relationship with Peter and at least in this issue I've got that. Mary Jane and Felicia tormenting and jesting Peter is just something I enjoy in general, maybe because that's what the closest people and I do with each other. Nevertheless the conversation in the second page from Felicia to Peter is everything I've hoped her character would be leaning towards if they were to get back together. So at least for this issue I got that. We'll see if it continues that way, I can only hope.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah, it’s what I have been saying, I know some people said that Felicia was okay with being esconde best and I’m sorry but I don’t see that being true, people that ends long lasting relationships can have still have feelings for their ex’s and Peter and MJ had a long history, and it’s very unhealthy to say that that kind of people should just close to themselves and not start a relationship with another person, and in this case Felicia knows everything the history between them and it’s acting very nice to Peter and give him a chance to move on at his pace
    end of spoilers

Are Felicia and Peter even dating? I saw that Felicia was pretty adamant that it was strictly platonic at one point in the issue.