Page 27 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    oh Felecia is going to participate in this good luck
    I think it’s not 616 Felicia, probably it’s AU Felicia where she stole the symbiote from the FF

Quote Originally Posted by spiderlink View Post
    I think it’s not 616 Felicia, probably it’s AU Felicia where she stole the symbiote from the FF
    yeah i read the article . or maybe its the au felicia from Spider-Shadow the one who gets throw aside by Peter cause he cheated on her with MJ
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yes, it was. A shame One More Day/Brand New Day went and set back all that progress Felicia was making as a character at that point.
    Which is why I'm glad that she got her character progress back as of recent years, and I don't want that taken from her again.

The way I see this all playing out is MJ's relationship with Paul will be revealed to be a lie, something MJ lied about for what she thinks was the greater good. Once Paul and the kids are gone (because they were never going to last), Peter and MJ won't get back together right away. Neither of them (but especially Peter) want to hurt Felicia.

The relationship, and this run, will end when Felicia realizes all of this, and that Peter STILL wants to be with MJ, and let him go so that can happen. It's probably the most mature way to end this without shoving Felicia under the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    she's just making sure her skills aren't rusty
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

"I'm just practicing Spider, honest!"

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Which is why I'm glad that she got her character progress back as of recent years, and I don't want that taken from her again.
    Same here.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

"Don't worry Spider. I got you a crown."

Ultimate Member

Oh, baby, didn't see you there, oh these, just a few odds and ends... to which Peter replies...right...

Being that Felicia has established that Peter being a boy scout does things to her. That would mean that him asking her to put it back would just make things better for himself at the end of their evening of crime fighting.

Beautiful and sexy Felicia, as always!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    That was good.

I also liked this:

https://i.imgur.com/723RbUj.png

https://i.imgur.com/5cglXDn.png

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yes, it was. A shame One More Day/Brand New Day went and set back all that progress Felicia was making as a character at that point.
    And BND Felicia isn't even a proper characterization of 80's Felicia too, she talks like she doesn't really care about Spidey that much, when that was definitely not the case back then, was essentially what some fans thing Felicia is like, which sucks because the fanbase's idea of Felicia is far more boring and generic.

Kinda funny that BND was all about making Spidey be like in older comics, but the writers missed the damn point, a lot lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    That was good.

I also liked this:

https://i.imgur.com/723RbUj.png

https://i.imgur.com/5cglXDn.png

And BND Felicia isn't even a proper characterization of 80's Felicia too, she talks like she doesn't really care about Spidey that much, when that was definitely not the case back then, was essentially what some fans thing Felicia is like, which sucks because the fanbase's idea of Felicia is far more boring and generic.

Kinda funny that BND was all about making Spidey be like in older comics, but the writers missed the damn point, a lot lol.
    That whole issue was a spectacular display of Felicia's character development and growth right before One More Day effectively wiped it out, though like you said, BND was basically the writers exaggerating and flattening what (they thought) pre-marriage Spider-Man stories and characters were like, without any of the nuances or complexities that those actual stories or characters had.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I was reminded of the street level un-glam Black Cat look for Felicia during the Gang War era.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.