Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    They called her "Michelle" in the MCU so they could try to surprise the audience that Zendaya was cast as "MJ" at the end of Homecoming. I personally think it's silly, and they should have been upfront about their casting from the beginning, but I didn't work on those movies. You might as well forget the technicality that her name isn't actually "Mary Jane" because they call her "MJ" at least 95% of the time after the reveal, and even go out of their way to call her "MJ Watson" several times in NWH.

(Maybe they'll drop the silly "Michelle" thing just as easily as they "revealed" her surname was actually Watson.)

As for the idea of MJ being the Black Cat in the MCU. Nobody should have ever believed such a thing would happen.
    I can't see why Marvel can't used Greer Nelson as The Cat/Tigra as Peter's partner.. They might had made an awesome team had Marvel placed The Cat/Greer Nelson in the pages of ASM after her initial series "The Cat" had ended. The character might had avoided being used as Tigra if she was tied in the world of Spider-Man as a police officer who is a crime scene investigator by day and a costumed crime fighter at night. There was so much potential between Spider-Man and Greer Nelson that could had made her a household name today.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
    How many more Morbiuseses is it going to take before Sony cut a proper deal and relinquish the rest of Spidey's supporting cast/rogues gallery to the MCU? Craven, Madame Web, Black Cat and Silver Sable don't deserve this junk.
    If sony had played their cards right, they could had worked with Marvel to produce a Silver Sable and Black Widow movie, along with Spider-Woman and Black Cat movie with MCU. Instead, the characters are run by people who have no knowledge of the comics industry.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Cosigning everyone who enjoys Felicia and Mary Jane as friends and allies instead of catfighting each other over Peter. Speaking of Felicia and her friendships with women in Spider-Man's orbit, apparently, this year's Women of Marvel comic will have a story with Felicia and Cindy Moon/Silk reuniting for the first time since Silk's undercover stint during Felicia's "Queenpin" phase.
    What I would would love to see is Felicia and Jessica Drew working together.

Astonishing Member

I keep saying it: Two faces of the same coin!

https://twitter.com/FeliciaNews/stat...12548012654599

cover variant Jay Anacleto Mary Jane Black Cat 1

sugoi dekai
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Always a girls best friend .

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Always a girls best friend .
    But also proves why their relationship won't work. Unless he constantly looks the other way

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    But also proves why their relationship won't work. Unless he constantly looks the other way
    That is true, sadly enough.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Well, it's just a cover...

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, it's just a cover...
    Doesn't take away the Truth

gotta pay the rent somehow
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

BANNED

BC/MJ#2 getting a second printing it seems

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    BC/MJ#2 getting a second printing it seems
    Looks like it is doing well .

I wonder if we'll hear about it getting bumped up to ongoing status soon.