Page 132 of 211 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 3154

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    1. I mean yeah, Agatha and Wanda were working together here so Wanda knew it's Agatha beforehand, it's not Agatha bumping into Wanda wearing an illusion without her knowing.
    2. Again that is assuming Wanda can simply detect illusion and physical changes at a glance, and she is somehow sensing Agatha's aura or something.(Like... how does she even recognize a younger Agatha who keeps none of older Aggie's vibes, I mean clothing and stuff.)
    I mean would you be surprised about that? In Scarlet Witch #2 Storm moved some fog and Wanda then said to her that it was actual a magic barrier. She clearly can see things most other people cannot. She even states that Ororo has the same ability.
    Not to mention it was a pretty big point in the Robinson run where she saw and dealt with things while most others had no idea about what is even going on.

Besides Agatha is not some stranger. Agatha herself even says she knows all about her. They have gone through a lot. Good and bad for that matter.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    1: In the Darkhold Wanda notices it's an "Illusion" (which looks nothing like her true race/appearance)
    2: Which leads me to think that in the Annual this is the real Agatha rejuvenated and not illusion magic...hence Wanda's genuine surprise.

LOVING the art!!!
    Except we know what Agatha looked like when she was younger and it wasn't Kathryn Hahn. Wanda is probably just surprised to see her mentor not look like an old woman

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Agatha
    Hotness
    She is serving now and she knows it

Elizabeth Olsen will do Q&A panel at Superhero Comic Con on July 7th and you can submit questions right now.
    https://twitter.com/Superhero_CC/sta...360602625?s=20

Extraordinary Member

Half the questions will be "when is Wanda coming back?" and the answer to every one will be "I don't know."

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Half the questions will be "when is Wanda coming back?" and the answer to every one will be "I don't know."
    You would expect but most questions are actually pretty legit. At least last time I checked.

I just thought she recognized Agatha by her voice (which would change a bit with age yeah but not completely) and what she said/the way she spoke tbh. But yeah it could be a magical sense thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I just thought she recognized Agatha by her voice (which would change a bit with age yeah but not completely) and what she said/the way she spoke tbh. But yeah it could be a magical sense thing.
    It could easily be that as well

Captivated by the multiverse and alternate realities? Here's a handy guide to some good stuff

Major news sites and newspapers running an Associated Press article on the most famous alternate universe stories in fiction.

And, Wanda on Iron Man wedding cover.

Last edited by jmc247; 06-19-2023 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Captivated by the multiverse and alternate realities? Here's a handy guide to some good stuff

Major news sites and newspapers running an Associated Press article on the most famous alternate universe stories in fiction.

It probably won't last, but at least it looks beautiful. Glad to see Wanda and Jan there. They usually get forgotten in Avengers stuff. Must be weird for Jan though.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Serving as always

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Serving as always

I wonder if she's floating...

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post

When was the last time the Avengers had Hulk (bruce) on their side or fighting as a team?

He's an original member but doesn't seem to be in a lot...

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    When was the last time the Avengers had Hulk (bruce) on their side or fighting as a team?

He's an original member but doesn't seem to be in a lot...
    He was back in a big way during the Hickman Avengers era.