Page 80 of 211 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 3154

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    HUGE NEWS! My new book, "The Legend of Circe: Circe's Awakening" will be published on 28th April 2023.

Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by tranquil View Post

I wanna add the last panel looks like an "I can do this all day" moment.
    That looks amazing.

Uh-oh, fights-a-coming!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Dauterman really wanna put an emphasis on the tiara design.
    He certainly does and I am Truly Happy about this!

Indeed Sarah is still on another level and is one of the best, But Also Russel is on another level as well & his attention to detail is Magnificent, he reminds me so much of Perez’s level of skill!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

HUGE NEWS! My new book, "The Legend of Circe: Circe's Awakening" will be published on 28th April 2023.
    Congratulations. I didn't know you were an author. So when do you begin working for Marvel?

Congratulations! May this be a start for many more books in the future.

Preview for issue 5:

Dauterman is flexing here. Showing everybody he can still draw a stunning comic.
    I also love these little easter eggs. Look at the sign

"This is me being reasonable"

Russell Dauterman replied to an instragram comment and said this character Scythia is the same as Hippolyta

Maybe the name change has something to do with her being immune to magic? Also if y'all noticed, her clothes are black now instead of gold like in the last issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Uh-oh, fights-a-coming!
    Our Wanda/Scarlet Witch can take it, she was trained by one of the BEST! ;-)

I am So hyped for Wanda Maximoff showing off he Fist Fighting Moves drawn by Russell!!! =D

Last edited by CJStriker; 03-28-2023 at 11:27 AM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Wanda looks ready to say, “ Maybe you should ask for a roll of nickels.”
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!”

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Russell Dauterman replied to an instragram comment and said this character Scythia is the same as Hippolyta

Maybe the name change has something to do with her being immune to magic? Also if y'all noticed, her clothes are black now instead of gold like in the last issue.
    Maybe the gold was only a cover and when Wanda nuked her with her magic blast her armor turned to its true color.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

I confused Scythia for Warrior Woman from Fearless Defenders so it's good to know it's still Hippolyta, just under a name change.

"This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Our Wanda/Scarlet Witch can take it, she was trained by one of the BEST! ;-)

I am So hyped for Wanda Maximoff showing off he Fist Fighting Moves drawn by Russell!!! =D

Oh, I know!

Even early on, Wanda not only flipped Princess Python, but wanted to fight the Enchantress hand-to-hand (not realizing the immortal Asgardian had superstrength)!

Wanda would be among the Avengers to try and tackle (unsuccessfully) Mantis, she fought the female member of the Zodiac and even Lady Lark. Later on, Wanda belted Modred.

But it has been a long time since I saw Wanda in a fight. I cannot wait!!
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 03-28-2023 at 01:36 PM.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Oh, I know!

Even early on, Wanda not only flipped Princess Python, but wanted to fight the Enchantress hand-to-hand (not realizing the immortal Asgardian had superstrength)!

Wanda would be among the Avengers to try and tackle (unsuccessfully) Mantis, she fought the female member of the Zodiac and even Lady Lark. Later on, Wanda belted Modred.

But it has been a long time since I saw Wanda in a fight. I cannot wait!!
    I like it when Magical or mostly heroes that are know for using powers Do Show they have training in Fighting Skills, Diplomatics, leadership and other aspects cause it presents them to especially NEW fans an overall presentation of what they can do making them look great in multiple aspects!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 03-28-2023 at 01:39 PM.

Indeed Saw this post n Twitter and loved the style, animation, and smirk Wanda has on her it is just Cool & nicely made!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I like it when Magical or mostly heroes that are know for using powers Do Show they have training in Fighting Skills, Diplomatics, leadership and other aspects cause it presents them to especially NEW fans an overall presentation of what they can do making them look great in multiple aspects!
    Me too!

Jean recently slapped Nightmare and his horse's back-end, slapped Maddie Pryor and then belted Maddie twice in the face before making up with her. I LOVED it!

That is why they train constantly and consistently through all of the years. They never know when they will need it.

Congrats 10chars