Page 144 of 211 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 3154

HoM would have been less misogynistic if they had at least built her relationship with Magneto and mutants, not just making her daddy's daughter like that for the event.

and also if she was a central character in the story, not just a plot device.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Let's not forget Wanda's popularity grew the minute she enter the MCU, yes WandaVision was her day in the limelight, but she only got that due to the fact she was already popular thanks to her appearances in the previous movies.
    She was popular but clearly not like during WandaVision, since she fought Thanos in Infinity War and Endgame became very popular due to the more powerful debates.

WandaVision is where she really became a character for the general public and gave her the most fans.

They can make Wanda uber powerful in stories that use her as a fully realized character. Most MCU fans won't care because they can still do their battle board discussions with that. Since a lot of them seem to only care if she's powerful enough.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    HoM would have been less misogynistic if they had at least built her relationship with Magneto and mutants, not just making her daddy's daughter like that for the event.

and also if she was a central character in the story, not just a plot device.
    Yeah, that's a big part of it. WandaVision worked because we were asked to step into Wanda's shoes, whereas the other works distanced the character from the audience; they just wanted us to fear her.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Let's not forget Wanda's popularity grew the minute she enter the MCU, yes WandaVision was her day in the limelight, but she only got that due to the fact she was already popular thanks to her appearances in the previous movies.
    True, but I feel like WandaVision is where she really blew up. That show got a lot of good buzz, and even folks who didn't like comicbook movies were watching it.

Wandavision also came at the perfect time. We were dealing with the pandemic and millions of people were sick or had lost their lives so people could relate to a character who had gone through such tremendous loss. People found comfort in a character that felt very real.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

So with the leak with Deadpool 3 today if Wanda does show up in this will she get another comics accurate look?

Extraordinary Member

Probably not, since if she's in it she'll be more like House of M Wanda, who didn't wear the Scarlet Witch costume. She'll have a Coipel-inspired House of Magnus outfit, I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    So with the leak with Deadpool 3 today if Wanda does show up in this will she get another comics accurate look?
    These are just random photoshopped images from the internet but hopefully something like that

"This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Probably not, since if she's in it she'll be more like House of M Wanda, who didn't wear the Scarlet Witch costume. She'll have a Coipel-inspired House of Magnus outfit, I guess...
    I just find hard to believe that Elizabeth will show up in that movie, it seems so packed with cameos (there still not confirmed but with Elektra confirmed, we can tell they will confirm more) and if she filmed an scene, there are no news about it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I just find hard to believe that Elizabeth will show up in that movie, it seems so packed with cameos (there still not confirmed but with Elektra confirmed, we can tell they will confirm more) and if she filmed an scene, there are no news about it.
    Might be just a cameo (which is what Wanda is in most of HoM), could be a different actress (e.g. the equivalent of Evan Peters' Quicksilver), could be another BS rumor like Daisy Johnson's Quake, could be all kinds of things.

I'm not really going to care because whatever happens, it's just an alternate universe and therefore irrelevant. Coven of Chaos will give us some hint about the future of MCU Wanda, everything else is a sideshow.

Any recent rumblings on whether or not the book is continuing past issue #10?
    (I find it hard to believe that it WON’T make it to 15, or even 20!).

Not sure what they are doing with the coming films. It does increasingly look like both Wanda and Magneto will be in D3. I find it really hard to believe they would drop a House of M movie inside Deadpool given tone issues and frankly the budget to do justice to House of M the universe is Endgame level not Deadpool level.

It might just be an appetite wetting thing of fixing Wanda’s parentage and introducing the certain concepts to be developed later.

They are shifting the House of M Omni Companion release date from January to July of next year.
    Last edited by jmc247; 07-10-2023 at 04:34 PM.

Wanda will be in deadpool 3? I thought it would just be the FoX-men

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Wanda will be in deadpool 3? I thought it would just be the FoX-men
    Rumors going around, which contradict each other a lot and might be partly or entirely wrong, is that the alternate universe version of Wanda we saw in Multiverse of Madness might turn out to be Magneto's daughter (biological or adopted).

I would take that over main universe Wanda somehow turning out to be his daughter, since her and Pietro's MCU story starts with the death of their parents and that's more important to their story than Magneto could ever be. So if she's his daughter in another universe that might be a way for them to cater to the fans demanding House of M while still leaving the main universe Wanda as a Sokovian witch.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Rumors going around, which contradict each other a lot and might be partly or entirely wrong, is that the alternate universe version of Wanda we saw in Multiverse of Madness might turn out to be Magneto's daughter (biological or adopted).

I would take that over main universe Wanda somehow turning out to be his daughter, since her and Pietro's MCU story starts with the death of their parents and that's more important to their story than Magneto could ever be. So if she's his daughter in another universe that might be a way for them to cater to the fans demanding House of M while still leaving the main universe Wanda as a Sokovian witch.
    I see, I wonder if she'll be locked up due to the deaths of the illuminati