Page 101 of 211 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 3154

Did the fourth issue of Scarlet Witch go into a second printing?

Her hair looks blonde there. Very weird.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Did the fourth issue of Scarlet Witch go into a second printing?
    I haven’t seen anything mentioning it
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Super exciting week for me. My book is getting published on Friday and I've the official launch on Saturday.

This August, a witch hunt begins! Wanda Maximoff is currently using her chaos magic to help the people who need her most in the pages of writer Steve Orlando and artist Sara Pichelli’s hit ongoing SCARLET WITCH series. Along the way, she’s battled against the likes of The Corrupter, Dreamqueen, Scythia, and more, but her jaw-dropping mystical feats have drawn the attention of a deadly new foe… Introducing NICOLA ZOSIMOS, AKA HEXFINDER!

A powerful alchemist from a long line of witch hunters, Hexfinder will begin her mission to snuff out Wanda’s magic for good in August’s SCARLET WITCH #7. Also featuring artwork by Lorenzo Tammetta, SCARLET WITCH #7 will kick Orlando and Pichelli’s critically-acclaimed run into high gear as Wanda finds herself faced with a new archenemy who’s every bit her match!

JOURNEY INTO OZ! Wanda swore to help anyone who walked through her door…but what happens when that person is a villain? When Nelson Gruber, AKA Bookworm, comes through the Last Door seeking aid to kill wicked witches in a corner of Oklahoma that’s been transformed into the Emerald City, Wanda must choose between honoring her covenant and going against her own principles. Her daring actions in “Oz” will cause Hexfinder to finally make her presence known and put her deadly plan for Wanda into motion…

“Piece by piece, we've been laying new track in SCARLET WITCH. New faces, new places and challenges, and of course--new villains! HEXFINDER is about to hit Wanda Maximoff's life hard--and from every angle,” Orlando teased.

“Nicola Zosimos has a vendetta against witches and witchcraft that rivals Gorr the God Butcher's hatred for gods. Now that Wanda's the most powerful and prominent she's been in years, Hexfinder's no longer content to let her destroy herself. She's taking the initiative to strike--and thanks to her alchemical Philosopher's Staff, no witch is safe. Not even the Scarlet Witch!”

SCARLET WITCH #7
    Written by STEVE ORLANDO
    Art by LORENZO TAMMETTA & SARA PICHELLI
    Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    Variant Cover by MEGHAN HETRICK
    Design Variant Cover by SARA PICHELLI
    On Sale 8/2

Fans can see Hexfinder now looming large on superstar artist Russell Dauterman’s topsy-turvy main cover, standing over Wanda in victory on Meghan Hetrick’s variant cover, and in Sara Pichelli’s original design sheet, which will also serve as a variant cover! Check them out now and pick up SCARLET WITCH #7 on August 2!

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=211259062
    Last edited by juan678; 04-24-2023 at 10:01 AM.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Exclamation Scarlet Witch #7 Info!!!

New Villain Hexfinder Sets Out to
    Slay the Most Powerful Witch Alive in
    'Scarlet Witch' #7

Learn about Hexfinder, an all-new character debuting in Steve Orlando, Sara Pichelli and Lorenzo Tammetta’s 'Scarlet Witch' this August.

Wanda is Getting her Own Gorr the God Butcher!!

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...lain-hexfinder

This August, a witch hunt begins! Wanda Maximoff is currently using her chaos magic to help the people who need her most in the pages of writer Steve Orlando and artist Sara Pichelli’s hit ongoing SCARLET WITCH series. Along the way, she’s battled against the likes of The Corrupter, Dreamqueen, Scythia, and more, but her jaw-dropping mystical feats have drawn the attention of a deadly new foe… Introducing NICOLA ZOSIMOS, AKA HEXFINDER!
    A powerful alchemist from a long line of witch hunters, Hexfinder will begin her mission to snuff out Wanda’s magic for good in August’s SCARLET WITCH #7. Also featuring artwork by Lorenzo Tammetta, SCARLET WITCH #7 will kick Orlando and Pichelli’s critically-acclaimed run into high gear as Wanda finds herself faced with a new archenemy who’s every bit her match!
    JOURNEY INTO OZ! Wanda swore to help anyone who walked through her door…but what happens when that person is a villain? When Nelson Gruber, AKA Bookworm, comes through the Last Door seeking aid to kill wicked witches in a corner of Oklahoma that’s been transformed into the Emerald City, Wanda must choose between honoring her covenant and going against her own principles. Her daring actions in “Oz” will cause Hexfinder to finally make her presence known and put her deadly plan for Wanda into motion…
    “Piece by piece, we've been laying new track in SCARLET WITCH. New faces, new places and challenges, and of course--new villains! HEXFINDER is about to hit Wanda Maximoff's life hard--and from every angle,” Orlando teased.

“Nicola Zosimos has a vendetta against witches and witchcraft that rivals Gorr the God Butcher's hatred for gods. Now that Wanda's the most powerful and prominent she's been in years, Hexfinder's no longer content to let her destroy herself. She's taking the initiative to strike--and thanks to her alchemical Philosopher's Staff, no witch is safe. Not even the Scarlet Witch!”
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Woah a new archnemesis for Wanda! I thought she would be a one off villain, but I'm happy to be wrong.

Extraordinary Member

Gorr is kinda lame and hardly original despite his fame. Hopefully Hexfinder here can get a somewhat unique background and characterization.

Oh I like what I was reading here. Very interested in seeing Hexfinder in action. I can already see the "How dare you? Im an alchemist!" line when someone inevitably calls her a witch.

Also like the headline on the official Marvel article
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=211259062

New Villain Hexfinder Sets Out to Slay the Most Powerful Witch Alive in 'Scarlet Witch' #7

Don't you forget it

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Super exciting week for me. My book is getting published on Friday and I've the official launch on Saturday.
    Congratulations on that. Hope you are successful with it and maybe get a few more books published in the future
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    an amazing cover! is her new villain an evil Dorothy Gale?

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think the life force was an attempt to make it so Wanda was possessed by that power, so it wasn't really her that did M-day. They just did so poorly with it that people didn't buy it, and in the end they had to have the character own the mistake and make it better. And I think a lot of that has to do with possession being used as a trope for a long time, and Wanda being a woman. So she doesn't get the breaks others do for possession.
    And that's the problem. There already is a very well known entity in Wandas life who wants to possess her. No reason to introduce another one for that. Not to mention this entire possession angle works poorly anyway because the events were very personal to Wanda herself. Why would some unknown possessive force do those exact things? What was the goal of this "force"? To live a happy life with its not-family? No wonder it apparently was never heard of again.

Just retcon the entire thing and say it was fully Wanda all along. That's the only way the story really works and how it always should have been. Wanda has taken full responsibility and has made amends for it after all. Far more than other characters have done for their fuck-ups but lets not get deeper into that.
    "This is me being reasonable"

I hope this will be better handled than Jason Aaron's anti-magic characters.

I'm curious if they'll address why she goes after Wanda instead of, say, Strange or any other magic user.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    New Villain Hexfinder Sets Out to
    Slay the Most Powerful Witch Alive in
    'Scarlet Witch' #7

Learn about Hexfinder, an all-new character debuting in Steve Orlando, Sara Pichelli and Lorenzo Tammetta’s 'Scarlet Witch' this August.

Wanda is Getting her Own Gorr the God Butcher!!

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...lain-hexfinder

Great design, i wonder if nicola is an ancestor of nico from runaways because as soon as i saw that design and staff thought of nico minrou.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I hope this will be better handled than Jason Aaron's anti-magic characters.

I'm curious if they'll address why she goes after Wanda instead of, say, Strange or any other magic user.
    Myself as well, I wonder if her brand of alchemy is completely free of magic, or uses a form of magic that opposes Wanda's magic. For that matter, is alchemy treated consistently in the MU? When Diablo was first introduced in the FF, he was cast as an alchemist with no obvert relationship to Mephisto as was added much later on.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES