Page 140 of 211 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 3154
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah I've seen posts on Reddit from people who've had the same experience, but it doesn't seem widespread yet. Maybe most people just buy them to collect them, and never actually use them. I don't know.

They don't even want to be trying to court Wanda's ire like this. They are messing with someone that bested and consumed an elder god, lol. How dumb! Also why are the kids babies? Is this an image of her original kids? Reborn kids? What's going on? How can they read the Darkhold when it's in Wanda's soul?
    Well, Darkhold Alpha did introduce the idea of multiple copies of Darkhold, the one Wanda eventually absorbed is the original made from the skin of other Elder Gods.
    (The original idea is more like Chthon is smuggling individual pages to Earth and then his followers on Earth bound them into a tome, there are still new pages emerging though as seen in the events of 90s Darkhold series)

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post

Fair enough. Looking at the scene again Darcy was calling her by her name though so that makes it absolutely clear.
    Her name is actually Jonesy? I thought tht was some inside joke

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Her name is actually Jonesy? I thought tht was some inside joke
    Arcanna Jones is her name, or rather her married name.

It’s one reason people theorized that “Dottie” in WandaVision would turn out to be Arcanna, because she was a woman married to a man named Jones in a show about witches. Probably someone on the staff suggested the name as one of the red herrings that would make people think she would turn out to be a witch.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, Darkhold Alpha did introduce the idea of multiple copies of Darkhold, the one Wanda eventually absorbed is the original made from the skin of other Elder Gods.
    (The original idea is more like Chthon is smuggling individual pages to Earth and then his followers on Earth bound them into a tome, there are still new pages emerging though as seen in the events of 90s Darkhold series)
    Seems like in this case it was just a back in time sort of thing.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Of all the sorceress and witches Wanda has faced, is there someone you would like to see her against?

She has faced the Enchantress, Morgan Le Fay, Magik, Agatha and Moonglow/Arcanna so far at least once.

I would like to see her having a moment with Clea tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Of all the sorceress and witches Wanda has faced, is there someone you would like to see her against?

She has faced the Enchantress, Morgan Le Fay, Magik, Agatha and Moonglow/Arcanna so far at least once.

Yes indeed!

#1 Enchantress. An issue-long battle (if it would last that long with Wanda being so powerful now)

#2 Morgan LeFey. Again, more than just a few panels, I want to see some pages of magic action!

#3 Doc Strange. It would be interesting to see how Wanda stacks up and what Stephen thinks of her knowledge, magicks and powers
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I sure hope this page is as far as they go with the "Wanda's kids + the Darkhold" synergy.
    What do you mean?

Arcanna Jones is her name, or rather her married name.

It’s one reason people theorized that “Dottie” in WandaVision would turn out to be Arcanna, because she was a woman married to a man named Jones in a show about witches. Probably someone on the staff suggested the name as one of the red herrings that would make people think she would turn out to be a witch.
    Quite honestly that could still happen. Agatha found Westview and Wanda because she felt Wandas magic and it was unlike anything she has ever seen. There is some decent speculation that a few more Westview residents will now be revealed as witches who kept a low-profile so far.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Extraordinary Member

I just meant that juxtaposing Wanda's twins and the Darkhold feels like a shout-out to Multiverse of Madness. It wasn't really serious.

Morgan le Fay would definitely be one, given the last time the fought bought were using outside powers
    Enchantress would be a good one to see
    Also the Pastmaster, the villain that got away

Last edited by Galerion; 07-06-2023 at 12:33 PM.
    "This is me being reasonable"

I sure hope this page is as far as they go with the "Wanda's kids + the Darkhold" synergy.
    I have wondered often if somehow what happened with Wanda from WCA to HoM would be tied to Sinister's manipulations somehow. Not that I really want to see it but not at all surprised if they go that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Very cute .

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes indeed!

#1 Enchantress. An issue-long battle (if it would last that long with Wanda being so powerful now)

#2 Morgan LeFey. Again, more than just a few panels, I want to see some pages of magic action!

#3 Doc Strange. It would be interesting to see how Wanda stacks up and what Stephen thinks of her knowledge, magicks and powers
    That would be so good, i wonder if people nowadays would consider that fight like raw power vs skills

How do y'all call that costume wanda has in the panels i showed above? Is kinda growing on me or maybe because i just miss her in pink

That would be so good, i wonder if people nowadays would consider that fight like raw power vs skills

Hmmn. I never saw this fight before. Do you know where/when it is from please?

I think Wanda was using her old Hex power in that scene, but today's battle would be so different. I wonder if Stephen would mention Wanda's Chaos magic which he formerly denied, her knowledge of true magic and her true power as a witch. Even though Wanda had some magic knowledge previously and magic powers, he always saw her as a non-sorceress type of heroine.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!