Page 106 of 211 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3154
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Ah your are so sweet. Don't worry about it. We all know how life can be and you don't have to make excuses for it.

Now is a great time to a Wanda fan and everyone can enjoy it in their own way
    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Don't worry about it. Real Life gets in the way of fun all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It's ok CJ! Real life takes importance over online life often. I did miss you too, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Take care of yourself first and know you will always be appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    We all have to take care of ourselves. I hope you’re in a better place than where you were. We’re all in this coven together.
    You all should know just how sweet, caring and great fans & friends you are just threw my eyes alone you are all the best with the best ways to express them through the art of the post, Thank You!

Sadly I have to say again life got in the way this week, the very 24 hours I wanted to make my comeback here life again got in the way & I had a pretty bad stomach virus that took the whole week to get over, I felt more bad that o could not get to you all until today feeling back to nearly my normal self.

That is why it took me so long to respond to you encouraging posts thank you all, you help me get through this hard time in my life once again.

But it is also Wanda that unites us and binds us in strength and love and their are so many glorious things to talk about, so much joy, so much beauty, so much powerful positivity we are indeed in the times of times for our Scarlet Witch!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

I'm so glad you're feeling better, CJ.

Please never apologize for not being here or letting life get in the way. We feel your presence here even when you're not here, and you lift the spirits of fans even when you're not posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Hey CJ….To be honest, after all those years you had to fight to keep the flame of wanda’s fandom alive especially trough the “dark times”, I figured you were finally enjoying some much needed freedom, now that all the negative pressure is gone. You can finally hang the Superfan’s cape and live a wonderful and peaceful life as a “civilian”…... for what it is worth You will always be my hero for the way you supported Scarlet Witch.
    I wanted to respond to your post solo Daedra because of just what you reminded me of. We indeed remember the bad time, the days of tooth and nails that each inch of anything positive gained by our Wanda felt hard fought yet a Miracle in their own rights, you, me & I know others here know these times and just what is mean to really be a Wanda fan was one of the hardest things in the comic world in those days sadly.

BUT look at where all that darkness into now Blinding Light we are at today You & Me & All of Us!

…….The factor you called me a Hero to You, THAT will stay with me for the rest of my days. I makes all that hard work & sacrifice we have to Wanda in those dark times worth it & just for the record, you & many others here during those times became heroes to me, without you it would not be possible to go through, Thank You. ;_;

It indeed feels we can art heart feel we can be putting up our capes, I thank you for the poetic word, but i have to say I felt like that day may come.

BUT I am not ready yet, honestly we only just begun with our Wanda and to show the WORLD & OURSELVES just how great she can become now, we are all not held back any longer!

Thank You for being You Daedra!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Glad you're doing better CJ .

Spectacular Member maximoffimpact's Avatar

Glad you are feeling better CJ. Whenever, and for whatever, take whatever time you need because you've earned a permanent place in our hearts. Your love and perseverance in fighting for Wanda has continually provided us the fuel, fight and faith to rally and stand up for our beloved Wanda! For that, you have my eternal support!

Glad you are feeling better CJ, just take all the time you need. You have done more for this board and Wanda fans that anyone else I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I wanted to respond to your post solo Daedra because of just what you reminded me of. We indeed remember the bad time, the days of tooth and nails that each inch of anything positive gained by our Wanda felt hard fought yet a Miracle in their own rights, you, me & I know others here know these times and just what is mean to really be a Wanda fan was one of the hardest things in the comic world in those days sadly.

BUT look at where all that darkness into now Blinding Light we are at today You & Me & All of Us!

…….The factor you called me a Hero to You, THAT will stay with me for the rest of my days. I makes all that hard work & sacrifice we have to Wanda in those dark times worth it & just for the record, you & many others here during those times became heroes to me, without you it would not be possible to go through, Thank You. ;_;

It indeed feels we can art heart feel we can be putting up our capes, I thank you for the poetic word, but i have to say I felt like that day may come.

BUT I am not ready yet, honestly we only just begun with our Wanda and to show the WORLD & OURSELVES just how great she can become now, we are all not held back any longer!

Thank You for being You Daedra!
    Thank you CJ, your kind words are much appreciated, I’m actually excited and looking forward to reading more of your thoughts about this new stage in Wanda’s popularity, as the SW solo proceeds to soar high I suspect will get increasingly articulated plots and adventures, can’t wait to see what the future has in store!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Smile

Scarlet Witch
    by NostalgicSUPERFAN

https://www.deviantart.com/nostalgic...itch-960236705

Smile

Got to Remeber to Admire What Week it is and Just how Earthshatering the last few Months has been in Postive & Way Above!

Extraordinary Member

Scarlet Witch
    by NostalgicSUPERFAN

https://www.deviantart.com/nostalgic...itch-960236705

Now I want a fantasy AU with this Wanda.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Now I want a fantasy AU with this Wanda.
    Indeed and with Wanda Growing in References & alternate versions of herself in Demon Wars & Games I love to see thing like an alternate version of her in D&D or World of Warcraft!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I'm so glad you're feeling better, CJ.

Please never apologize for not being here or letting life get in the way. We feel your presence here even when you're not here, and you lift the spirits of fans even when you're not posting.
    Thanks alot & all you said means a ton, especially hearing this from you Gurkle. You are always a great friend & level headed sense on where Wanda & her fandom is at the moment while still combing it with a good sense of it’s past & future!

You are truly one of a kind I missed, your presence is always felt here!

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Glad you are feeling better CJ, just take all the time you need. You have done more for this board and Wanda fans that anyone else I can think of.
    Thanks a lot for all you said, Means Allot & I am SO PROUD of you with your new book, sharing that with us & perusing your dreams in your creativity!!

Thanks a lot for all you said, Means Allot & I am SO PROUD of you with your new book, sharing that with us & perusing your dreams in your creativity!!
    Thank you so much. I really hope it sells well so I can keep writing more stories

Ah that last page reveal will get people talking. Quite a lot of things on the horizon for Wanda. That's for sure
    "This is me being reasonable"