Page 120 of 211 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 3154

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    It was a circus thing.

The basis of superhero outfits originated from circus strongmen, unitards and the like.
    I feel like it's also for easier time in drawing action poses and anatomy, and to give the costume some splash of details.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Following avengers #1 there’s been some speculation on readers part whether or not magnetism can now stop spell casting, I tend to disagree with the interpretation of that panel but I thought it would be interesting to hear your opinions on the panel in question

This is my take on the matter

I agree with your take. You shouldn't read to much into it. Besides she is containing a black hole. For some that would be a once in a lifetime feat.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Maybe there are different types of magnetism in the universe. Different levels. Maybe it was something with how the facility was built too. She could also be holding back so disaster doesn't happen.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Wanda in the previews for Captain Marvel #50. Majestic as always

https://www.cbr.com/captain-marvel-5...son-interview/

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post

Card reading? Just the other day looking at Galerion’s post about Wanda’s powers I was wondering if she could somehow read the future or get glimpses of impending danger like it happened at the eve of avengers vs x-men
    Last edited by Daedra; 05-24-2023 at 01:56 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Yay. David Lopez art is such a treat. one of the few artists i've traveled franchises i like for, his buffy stuff and x-men stuff was top notch.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I'm glad we can have Carol and Wanda interact again.

Extraordinary Member

The last panel lol, so much meme potential.

I remember Wanda having visions about destruction during AvX, that's why she interfered but i also remember her having a vision in Uncanny X-Men Vol II i believe? That mini that retcon the twins parentage but im not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Card reading? Just the other day looking at Galerion’s post about Wanda’s powers I was wondering if she could somehow read the future or get glimpses of impending danger like it happened at the eve of avengers vs x-men
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I remember Wanda having visions about destruction during AvX, that's why she interfered but i also remember her having a vision in Uncanny X-Men Vol II i believe? That mini that retcon the twins parentage but im not sure.
    She also had one when Doom unearthed the True Darkhold. The only cards that are visible in that panel are The Fool, The Magician and The High Priestess. Not sure if any of that matters though. I think it could be a reference to the Avengers because everyone on the new team fills a specific role too with this whole Tribulation Events thing.

It does tie nicely with what Wanda has been shown to do. In Wandas Avengers recruitment scene she already answered the question before Carol could even asked it. Also in Scarlet Witch #3 she was correct about Lorna being in town after interpreting multiple signs.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm glad we can have Carol and Wanda interact again.
    Yeah, it's great that Marvel are remembering they were friends

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

https://twitter.com/MarkBrooksArt/st...34512699404289

My next set of cornerbox covers. These are for #Avengers #3 and #Xmen #24. This makes 6 so far with more on the way! #MarvelComics

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Loving the book, but I hope that in it’s second year, Steve finds a way to slip Pietro in every issue/every other issue....just to see him check in! I get that it’s Wanda’s book, but I just love them as a pair!
    Actually, I’d really like to see a characterization-driven issue where they go on a picnic or just have tea, and just talk....sort of like the Peter David X-Factor issue with the team and Doc Sampson!
    While the twins seem to be in a pretty good place, they still have a lot to discuss!

Oooooo.....and a girls night out story, with Jan, Carol and Lorna!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    https://twitter.com/MarkBrooksArt/st...34512699404289

My next set of cornerbox covers. These are for #Avengers #3 and #Xmen #24. This makes 6 so far with more on the way! #MarvelComics

Give it to me.

I do like they have a pretty decent corner box with equal 80’s East & West Coast rosters.
    Last edited by Shadowcat; 05-27-2023 at 11:30 PM.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com