Page 195 of 211 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 3154

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Looks like we won't have a shortage of things to see Wanda in this coming year.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=241658694

Jed's first event, huh? Well, good luck.

Not looking good for Tony or Vision though.

Looks like we won't have a shortage of things to see Wanda in this coming year.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=241658694

Is that a demon/vampire Tigra to the right of Tony?

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    She dresses like a witch too and uses a staff lol. the most witchy hate witches character yet I think
    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Hexfinder: It's not a cauldron, it's a Melting Pot. They are completely different things
    I will be disappointed if nobody in the actual book brings this up.

Usually those types are half that price. It's too expensive.
    Well then you can call that the Wanda Maximoff tax. They know people will still pay it.

Details on the Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver Series https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=241637118

Ah so my speculation about this being about their 60th anniversary was correct. Very good. Im interesting in seeing what they have in store for both of them.

Relevant part of the article:

The Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver have been heroes, friends, family heads and occasionally villains, but, above all, they are twins who look out for each other. So when Wanda receives a letter from the recently deceased Magneto that would upset Pietro, she burns the letter before her brother can read it. But her choice drives them apart at the worst possible time: a new threat heralded by the Wizard—with a horrifying eldritch upgrade—is coming for their heads, and if they can’t find a way to repair their damaged bond, it will cost them their lives.

On writing a comic that incorporates Quicksilver on a grander level, writer Steve Orlando said, "We’ve been doing so much work with Wanda and we wanted to spotlight the diversity of her powers and the dynamic things she can do… and it’s really exciting to do the same, and give the same love to Pietro during the 60th anniversary."

He continued, "But it’s not just about his powers! It’s about who he is and bringing him back into this chosen family narrative we’re doing. So you won’t just see Pietro back in the book; you’ll see Pietro with members of the extended Maximoff family that he hasn’t gotten a ton of time to spend with before!"

I wonder what Magneto could have written that would make Pietro upset? Maybe something like "You were always my least favorite child, Pietro." lol
    "This is me being reasonable"

Just a little fun with Wanda.

scarlet.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

It'll be nice to see more Pietro .
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post
    Is that a demon/vampire Tigra to the right of Tony?
    Yeah, that's Tigra.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    I wonder what Magneto could have written that would make Pietro upset? Maybe something like "You were always my least favorite child, Pietro." lol
    I don't know if this is where they're going, but Duggan's Uncanny Avengers placed a lot of emphasis on Pietro being relieved that he didn't have Magneto's blood in him, so I suppose him revealing they actually were related would bring back his worst nightmare, becoming like his dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Well then you can call that the Wanda Maximoff tax. They know people will still pay it.
    It's the micro to macro slowly tax that all games are doing. Because all of the Midnight Suns cards are that cost each. When cards before this promotion were far less. Games just do this now where they start out with the mtx being affordable before they put more of a bite on whales. It sometimes works, sometimes does not. It hasn't worked for Marvel games. Each one that has done that died.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 10-14-2023 at 11:10 PM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I don't know if this is where they're going, but Duggan's Uncanny Avengers placed a lot of emphasis on Pietro being relieved that he didn't have Magneto's blood in him, so I suppose him revealing they actually were related would bring back his worst nightmare, becoming like his dad.
    I really hope it's not anything like that.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Huh so its a 4-issue miniseries, kind of a weird transition from the ongoing.

I assume this will prolly lead to another ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post

It feels like it is leading into a much bigger story in the June/July timeframe about the time the House of M Omni Companion edition is released. I make that point because the Wanda ongoing started the same week as the Omnibus came out and the sales synergized with each other.

If Marvel is finally ready to toss out the Axis retcon Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch might be a place to start the process, but frankly there should be a higher profile title to execute the main thrust of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Ah it makes me so happy to see. It's the Marvel main stage and Wanda and Pietro get their own announcements, their own almost 20 minute long interview, their own articles. That gives me energy for 2024.
    Certainly interested in what is cooking. So the Wizard somehow manages to be a threat to all of reality? I do wonder how and why.

Here is some more NYCC stuff.

By Jay Anacleto

And a cosplay showcased by Marvel themselves
    https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1713335854209360218

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post

From the article:
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...r-comic-series

Check out Dauterman’s cover, as well as some interior artwork, and stay tuned for more SCARLET WITCH & QUICKSILVER news, including variant covers and an announcement on what’s on the horizon for Wanda’s solo adventures later next year!
    "This is me being reasonable"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I really hope it's not anything like that.
    Let's do a drama about the twins who both think the other one actually cares about the burden of being Mag's kid and the conclusion is that actually neither of them is obsessed with that anymore and they have been worrying about each other for no good reason lol.
    If they are gonna waste even more time doing that parentage retcon stuff then they should reach the conlusion they don't really give a fuck about it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Let's do a drama about the twins who both think the other one actually cares about the burden of being Mag's kid and the conclusion is that actually neither of them is obsessed with that anymore and they have been worrying about each other for no good reason lol.
    If they are gonna waste even more time doing that parentage retcon stuff then they should reach the conlusion they don't really give a fuck about it anymore.
    They do really need to just drop the whole parentage stuff, it just constantly gets in the way of the twins' development