Page 99 of 211 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 3154

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Fair enough. Can't remember everything

Oh well. Im definitely excited to see how Marvel wants use the character going forward. Her character being grumpy old witch is fine in cameos and minor supporting roles but if they want to use her more then there also needs to be more to her than that. I found it interesting that in the Midnight Suns game she had a romance with caretaker. That's at least something when compared to the basically non-existent private life of comic Agatha.
    Being old doesn't mean she'll just be old and grumpy. Hell, in Midnight Suns she's not grumpy at all. I don't think she's that in general. She's more the wisened guide. She also has a great sense of humor sometimes. All any character takes is a good writer.

Now me, I'm just old and grumpy, and play WoW. I'm not fleshed out at all. Others my age are more well rounded, lol.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Being old doesn't mean she'll just be old and grumpy. Hell, in Midnight Suns she's not grumpy at all. I don't think she's that in general. She's more the wisened guide. She also has a great sense of humor sometimes. All any character takes is a good writer.

Now me, I'm just old and grumpy, and play WoW. I'm not fleshed out at all. Others my age are more well rounded, lol.
    Indeed. That's why I hope Agatha gets developed a bit more by a good writer because there isn't much to her IMO. She has an established relationship with Wanda but besides that it's kinda barren. All her interactions with other characters are mostly surface level.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Also Russel Dauterman can do no wrong and delivers another banger cover for Scarlet Witch #7

Also Russel Dauterman can do no wrong and delivers another banger cover for Scarlet Witch #7

He really can't this is gorgeous, i've definitely got a new favourite cover for this run.

But here is the interesting thing about it. The source of that cover is Twitter but not from Dauterman himself so I did a Google Picture search and the only result was this comic retail website
    https://prhcomics.com/book/?isbn=759...itional_covers

If you go on there it claims that Scarlet Witch #7 will tie into G.O.D.S which is the new project from Jonathan Hickman and Valerio Schiti if you haven't heard about it yet.

"Over the last decade, Hickman has boldly transformed the worlds of the FANTASTIC FOUR, the AVENGERS, and the X-MEN. G.O.D.S. will mark his most ambitious undertaking to date, dramatically reshaping Marvel’s pantheon of cosmic beings and the entities behind the very fabric of reality."

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...valerio-schiti

Both Orlando and Hickman are listed as writers for Scarlet Witch #7. Normally I would take this with a grain of salt but this site also has 4 variant covers listed for this issue already.

SCARLET WITCH 7 MEGHAN HETRICK VARIANT [GODS]
    SCARLET WITCH 7 SARA PICHELLI DESIGN VARIANT [GODS]
    SCARLET WITCH 7 PABLO VILLALOBOS HOMAGE VARIANT [GODS]
    SCARLET WITCH 7 LUCAS WERNECK GODS VARIANT [GODS]

Like that is far too much specific info so I think this is really legit. There still isn't much info about this project but I kept wondering if Wanda will play a role in it for obvious reasons and it looks like she will.

Wanda getting an Oz moment!

I’ve loved Wizard of Oz with a passion and if she meets either Glinda or The Wicked Witch of the West I’ll fall in love with this comic even more
    Last edited by Covetous_One; 04-21-2023 at 04:19 PM.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

you turn it around

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    you turn it around

That's cool .

Wanda filling in the Witch of East role! Also I didn't notice it right away, but she tied her hair in magic ribbons! So cute

But here is the interesting thing about it. The source of that cover is Twitter but not from Dauterman himself so I did a Google Picture search and the only result was this comic retail website
    https://prhcomics.com/book/?isbn=759...itional_covers

If you go on there it claims that Scarlet Witch #7 will tie into G.O.D.S which is the new project from Jonathan Hickman and Valerio Schiti if you haven't heard about it yet.

"Over the last decade, Hickman has boldly transformed the worlds of the FANTASTIC FOUR, the AVENGERS, and the X-MEN. G.O.D.S. will mark his most ambitious undertaking to date, dramatically reshaping Marvel’s pantheon of cosmic beings and the entities behind the very fabric of reality."

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...valerio-schiti

Both Orlando and Hickman are listed as writers for Scarlet Witch #7. Normally I would take this with a grain of salt but this site also has 4 variant covers listed for this issue already.

SCARLET WITCH 7 MEGHAN HETRICK VARIANT [GODS]
    SCARLET WITCH 7 SARA PICHELLI DESIGN VARIANT [GODS]
    SCARLET WITCH 7 PABLO VILLALOBOS HOMAGE VARIANT [GODS]
    SCARLET WITCH 7 LUCAS WERNECK GODS VARIANT [GODS]

Like that is far too much specific info so I think this is really legit. There still isn't much info about this project but I kept wondering if Wanda will play a role in it for obvious reasons and it looks like she will.
    Maybe there is a back-up strip by Hickman. Still it would be interesting given that Hickman never wrote Wanda but instead started that whole Pretender nonsense. Still that cover is trippy as hell
    Last edited by leokearon; 04-22-2023 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tranquil View Post
    Wanda filling in the Witch of East role! Also I didn't notice it right away, but she tied her hair in magic ribbons! So cute
    Yeah the sparkly shoes. The ribbons in the hair. Perfection

It's funny that it was also already teased

https://twitter.com/thatgay_nerd/sta...77001853779971

better

https://twitter.com/FeiticeiraNews/s...73028836818944

The new villain of Scarlet Witch #7 designed by Sara Pitcheli
    She is Nicola Zosimos.
    Last edited by juan678; 04-22-2023 at 07:37 AM.

Thanks juan for posting those.
    We already praised Dauterman but really everyone who is working on Wandas book is doing outstanding work. It's crazy. It's like they can't miss. Even though Im buying digital Im already looking forward to some physical collected editions of this run. I will buy like every single one of them.

Also looks like the thing with the Gods tie-in is legit. Hickman is pretty much one of the biggest if not the biggest writer currently working for Marvel so that's kinda cool. Still I can't help but feel a bit nervous about the whole thing. Hickman hasn't shown any kind of appreciation towards Wanda as a character and I don't want things to be derailed because of him. Considering the amount of resources Marvel is spending on Wanda and the returns they get from it, makes me hopeful though that Marvel is smart enough to not let that happen.

Yeah the sparkly shoes. The ribbons in the hair. Perfection

It's funny that it was also already teased

I would like her to battle other witches from different stories in the future.

And new villain for Wanda! Huzzah!