Page 22 of 211 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It definitely is. I'm glad they are doing it. She's had several. Chthon, Emerald Warlock, Alkhema, Salem's Seven, Lore, Nekra, Modred, etc.

More is never a bad thing. I'd even like to see her go up against Enchantress again.
    Reviving Dreamqueen was an inspired move. I'm bolstered to see how Orlando further builds Wanda's rogues using existing underutilized characters...
    Last edited by Thirteen; 01-20-2023 at 11:27 AM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

"Some of Marvel’s greatest icons will assemble when they’re gifted with knowledge of The Tribulation Events, a series of grand-scale disasters that will spark upheaval throughout the known universe," reads Marvel's announcement.

Along with the so-called hat "Missing Moment" we mentioned is part of the overarching story of MacKay's upcoming Avengers run, which involves Kang seeking a missing moment in time, while the Avengers themselves must survive the first of the Tribulation Events, "The Fall of the Impossible City," as named by Marvel's announcement.

Avengers #1 goes on sale May 17.

https://www.gamesradar.com/new-aveng...aunch-line-up/

Extraordinary Member

Finally. Now what will I complain about?

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

"Some of Marvel’s greatest icons will assemble when they’re gifted with knowledge of The Tribulation Events, a series of grand-scale disasters that will spark upheaval throughout the known universe," reads Marvel's announcement.

Along with the so-called hat "Missing Moment" we mentioned is part of the overarching story of MacKay's upcoming Avengers run, which involves Kang seeking a missing moment in time, while the Avengers themselves must survive the first of the Tribulation Events, "The Fall of the Impossible City," as named by Marvel's announcement.

i really like this roster.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

This roster is killer
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    The more true way point to is You Never have up hoping it would happen one day Gurkle and you never let us down with your honesty which was always well needed in n Wanda Fandom!

We take this Major WIN as friends and celebrate our New, Brighter Age of Wanda we are in, Thanks in 2023!!

Let’s celebrate and talk about all this means for Wanda & Us!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    i really like this roster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    This roster is killer
    This is a LEGENDARY WIN for both Wanda & Vision, Everything is Finally coming around Full Circle for our Wanda!

We are indeed in 2023 a NEW AGE for our Wanda & it is a Bright one, our hopes finally are coming to pass cause Love wins for our Wanda & her New Status, let’s all take a moment in January 20th, 2023 being another Legendary date for our Wanda.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Amazing roster 2023 is Wanda's year.

Great to both Wanda and Vision back in the main team. Hopefully this will be better than Aaron's run. Well it can't be any worse

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It definitely is. I'm glad they are doing it. She's had several. Chthon, Emerald Warlock, Alkhema, Salem's Seven, Lore, Nekra, Modred, etc.

More is never a bad thing. I'd even like to see her go up against Enchantress again.
    I like new villians but I don't mind using old ones too. The ideal would be a mix of both.
    You'll find something....

Yay Wanda's a team player again!

Woo I'm so excited Wanda and Viz back on the Avengers , shame about no Monica though really wanted her on the new roster.

Hopefully nothing. Marvel has been addressing slot of Wanda fans concerns

This is amazing and what a fantastic roster. Wow!! Another comic to add to my pull here in Valencia. I sure hope this shop can get variants. I find out on my 20 minute train trip into the city to grab my SW #1 tomorrow. And eat. And shop.

If I gotta order variants I'll just order specific ones I love from overseas but it'll make me sad not having a complete run like her 2018(I think) series. Just love that she is finally getting her due. Love that Dream Queen is gonna be in her Rogue's. It'd be nice to have some top tier draws as villains but if he's gonna use baddies like Scythia then I hope she's elevated to a heavy hitter villain.

This is a great year for Wanda so far! Glad to see her back on the main team!

Love is for souls, not bodies.