Page 23 of 211 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Wiccan View Post
    Woo I'm so excited Wanda and Viz back on the Avengers , shame about no Monica though really wanted her on the new roster.
    Same. I hope we see another Avengers team later this year. Like Mighty Avengers, or something like that. Or the Thunderbolts, with Monica leading them.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

"Some of MarvelÂ’s greatest icons will assemble when theyÂ’re gifted with knowledge of The Tribulation Events, a series of grand-scale disasters that will spark upheaval throughout the known universe," reads Marvel's announcement.

Along with the so-called hat "Missing Moment" we mentioned is part of the overarching story of MacKay's upcoming Avengers run, which involves Kang seeking a missing moment in time, while the Avengers themselves must survive the first of the Tribulation Events, "The Fall of the Impossible City," as named by Marvel's announcement.

Avengers #1 goes on sale May 17.

https://www.gamesradar.com/new-aveng...aunch-line-up/
    If Jed brings that same magic to the Avengers that he has when he writes Moon Knight and Timeless IÂ’ll be in Nirvana. Wanda and Vision being in this roster is beyond magnificent.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

"Some of Marvel’s greatest icons will assemble when they’re gifted with knowledge of The Tribulation Events, a series of grand-scale disasters that will spark upheaval throughout the known universe," reads Marvel's announcement.

Along with the so-called hat "Missing Moment" we mentioned is part of the overarching story of MacKay's upcoming Avengers run, which involves Kang seeking a missing moment in time, while the Avengers themselves must survive the first of the Tribulation Events, "The Fall of the Impossible City," as named by Marvel's announcement.

Avengers #1 goes on sale May 17.

https://www.gamesradar.com/new-aveng...aunch-line-up/
    We just keep winning. It's glorious

So let's address the elephant in the room. Who do you think will address Wandas and Visions relationship with each other first? Orlando or MacKay? Also what would you like to be done with it?
    "This is me being reasonable"

Haven't read anything with this writer but he did Clea good from what i heard, so Wanda is in good hands i guess?

Also i hope they keep Wanda's hair without the cosmic thing for this, it looks good on covers but not for the actual series.

Wanda is back on the main team. With Vision !
    Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    So let's address the elephant in the room. Who do you think will address Wandas and Visions relationship with each other first? Orlando or MacKay? Also what would you like to be done with it?
    Since they're literally on the same team I have to imagine Mackay will.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Haven't read anything with this writer but he did Clea good from what i heard, so Wanda is in good hands i guess?

Also i hope they keep Wanda's hair without the cosmic thing for this, it looks good on covers but not for the actual series.
    Yeah Strange is really good too and he respected Clea’s character and built on it. When it comes to the hair for me it depends on who draws it. Drawing it as smokey energy coming out the end of her natural hair instead of just making her hair being entirely made of energy, like Clea’s faltine form, anytime she uses her powers is where the design messes up imo.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Consuming Chthon gave Wanda magical girl hair when she uses her powers.

I like the hair personally. But it could be a lot to draw, so maybe they can reserve it for special occasions.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

The glittering hair trail makes me think of Starfire. I also think it should be used sparingly, using it too much just…cheapens it imo.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

I hope we get WandaxThor, WandaxCarol and WandaxVision content

Fighting together, talking etc

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wanda is back on the main team. With Vision !

Since they're literally on the same team I have to imagine Mackay will.
    But then she will also be in contact with Viv soon. I doubt Vision will go unmentioned.

On another topic. I don't want to be that pedantic about it why does Russel Dauterman come up with her awesome new design which includes a new tiara and then nobody actually uses it but instead still draws her with her old regular tiara? Argh
    Last edited by Galerion; 01-21-2023 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I hope we get WandaxThor, WandaxCarol and WandaxVision content

Fighting together, talking etc
    I really want to see more of Carol and Wanda hanging out, since they were best friends
    Last edited by leokearon; 01-22-2023 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Which would have had some meaning if they had something planned for the two outside of their marriage. But it was more to do with Vision being a synthezoid. They threw Vision into the garbage and Wanda into that toxic af relationship with Simon.
    Wait, Vision left her, and she moves on to the guy who his brain patterns were based on?

Solicitations for April are online

SCARLET WITCH #4

STEVE ORLANDO (W) • SARA PICHELLI (A) • Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN

Variant Cover by JEEHYUNG LEE • Virgin Variant Cover by JEEHYUNG LEE

TIMELESS MAGNETO VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS

TIMELESS MAGNETO VIRGIN SKETCH VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS

BATTLE FOR BLOOD!

• The Scarlet Witch’s shopkeeper, Darcy Lewis, has a secret — and when the consequences of that secret result in the annihilation of Wanda’s shop, Wanda Maximoff must choose between protecting her new life or saving her friend’s.

• SCARLET WITCH faces SCYTHIA, leader of the Bacchae, in a battle to answer the question: What does it mean to enact justice?

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    The shop's getting destroyed already?

We just keep winning. It's glorious

Orlando, because Viv is in the next issue of her solo and Wanda did refer to Viv as her daughter (Viv's real mother Virginia Vision was based on Wanda's brain patterns) at the end of issue 1. No chance of Vision not getting mentioned, they'll probably recap Viv's origin in the form of her and Wanda explaining it to Darcy.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 01-22-2023 at 06:38 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Wait, Vision left her, and she moves on to the guy who his brain patterns were based on?

The shop's getting destroyed already?
    Don't forget that Simon was also part responsible for Wanda and Vision's marriage falling apart in the first place.

I really hope the shop doesn't get totalled, it's a good idea though it needs a better name

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I really want to see more of Carol and Wanda hanging out, since they were best friends
    Well, they'll be the only girls on the team, so it would be nice to see .