Page 25 of 211 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    No one cares about that Nazi eugenist. He can stay unknown to Wanda. She's unaffected in her own stuff.
    Pretty much everyone will be unaffected. It's a self-contained AU story ala Age of Apocalypse that will be reversed in the end. The X-Men book will even continue its crossover story with Captain Marvel like nothing happens.

Here is also a new variant cover for women's history month

"This is me being reasonable"

Ah okay. I'd love to see her take him down.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Pretty much everyone will be unaffected. It's a self-contained AU story ala Age of Apocalypse that will be reversed in the end. The X-Men book will even continue its crossover story with Captain Marvel like nothing happens.
    Its not an AU storyline like AOA. Everything in this crossover will have happened and the characters will have the knowledge of it happening. It seems more along the lines of Age of X. The most impacted characters will be the ones in the books that it will replace

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Sins of Sinister #1
    spoilers:
    Sinister enacts his plans to take over the world and in one scenario he has Wanda killed, likely bc she has the power to stop him. The No More Wanda line was a call back to her "No More Mutants" line. I took it as him not wanting her to do a repeat and get rid of all the Sinister mutants he is creating
    end of spoilers
    someone said maybe kieron gillen did this because a lot of wanda fans were asking where wanda was during Judment day and he did this on purpose lol

spoilers:
    I won't overthink too much about this event since Dr Doom is killed by Namor, and there are other things like Thor and Asgard being destroyed by Magik even if she had that twilight sword

I wish at least they explained on what was that beam that killed wanda lol
    end of spoilers

New fan art

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    New fan art

Wow. That's really good.
    It's way too early for that but honestly that outfit would absolutely slay in live-action.

New fan art

Great art, I like the hair effect here very pretty

That piece is absolutely stunning and really high-lights the strengths of RD's design.

Definitely my favorite Wanda costume, apart from a more modern revamp of her classic costume (circa AvX).

Still not a fan of the flame-hair, though.

someone said maybe kieron gillen did this because a lot of wanda fans were asking where wanda was during Judment day and he did this on purpose lol

spoilers:
    I won't overthink too much about this event since Dr Doom is killed by Namor, and there are other things like Thor and Asgard being destroyed by Magik even if she had that twilight sword

I wish at least they explained on what was that beam that killed wanda lol
    end of spoilers
    Yeah SOS is only going to affect the X-Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post

Here is also a new variant cover for women's history month

DAMN! Carnero can do no wrong! Wanda looks amazing!!!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

New fan art

I really love this look for Wanda!

The shimmer and sheen are perfect.

I also like that the costume color is different than Wanda's hair color.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

CJ!!!!! I thought you would like this. miss you friend:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Hey Butterflykyss, Glad to see you here and Happy to have you here on Wanda's 2023 Thread my friend, Missed you as well!

Indeed, it has been the most excellent year for Wanda so Far, the Solo is Hitting the Right beats, Joining the New Avengers Team and now this Team-up that has been WAY to long in the wait to see happening between the 2 Goddesses!

Honestly one of the major points of Wanda's new stories I want to see is her interactions with other characters more than anything. The New Avengers book will be a goldmine for that, but to have Storm having interactions with Wanda in her book like this is truly a desire we both have had you and me for a longtime.

The more Wanda has interactions with other characters the more joy I feel for her character and growing in relationships with others in the comics.

So Far it is good, like the sisterhood talk and Wanda & Ororo having a connections to the magical where they can talk about it and grow together.

Thanks So much for posting this, you were the best friends to post it for us 1st for, Thank You Butterflykyss!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Well here is the rest of the preview

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

I'd like to see more of their interactions together and for Ororo's magical side to get more fleshed out. She could be a huge asset to the magical side of Marvel.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.