also, my personal ship is WandaKurt, they felt so endearing to me somehow

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Its mostly cause I found some cute fan-art of Wanda and Vision recently

https://twitter.com/ke02152/status/1395333565928275976

https://twitter.com/ke02152/status/1413020046264193024

Those are really cute

Quote Originally Posted by froggyisnewtocomics View Post
    also, my personal ship is WandaKurt, they felt so endearing to me somehow
    Wanda is one of my favourite Avengers (second to Iron Man) and Kurt is my favourite X-Men, but I never have shipped them. Probably because of Wolverine and the X-men was the only time it was exactly explored.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Wanda is one of my favourite Avengers (second to Iron Man) and Kurt is my favourite X-Men, but I never have shipped them. Probably because of Wolverine and the X-men was the only time it was exactly explored.
    Orlando and Spurrier could change that.

I thought Wanda should be a guest star on Legion of X. I never saw Kurt as buying into the Pretender nonsense so it would've been a good way to address it.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-15-2023 at 08:23 AM.

While I don't think I will be playing Apex Legends much anymore since I enjoy PUBG and Warzone more when it comes to BRs, I still had a bunch of crafting materials saved up so I thought I might as well get the off-brand Scarlet Witch while I can

"This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Its mostly cause I found some cute fan-art of Wanda and Vision recently

https://twitter.com/ke02152/status/1395333565928275976

https://twitter.com/ke02152/status/1413020046264193024

This hits me in my sweet spot...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    While I don't think I will be playing Apex Legends much anymore since I enjoy PUBG and Warzone more when it comes to BRs, I still had a bunch of crafting materials saved up so I thought I might as well get the off-brand Scarlet Witch while I can

I'm so sorry but I still hate the design, I wish it was a different design from the concept art that was the finalized look

I'm also not really into it, but it is pretty interesting to see Wanda's reach these days.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I love Scarlet Witch and Apex so immediately got it the day it was available, like generic said it's great to see Wanda having more reach , I do wish the skin was for Catalyst though seeing as she's the actual Witch (also her hand movements are very similar to Wanda's) in the game not Horizon.

Manged to finally read Scarlet Witch #1 and I really enjoyed it, Still getting use to Wanda flying around like Starfire. I had two problems with it the first is Darcy, clearly added because of WandaVision but is very bland and could easily have been a stranger. It would have been nice and better if Holly LaDonna helped Wanda run her store. The second is the store's name: The Emporium, it's some bland, it's the same as basically calling it The Shop. Really wish it had a better name.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Wiccan View Post
    I love Scarlet Witch and Apex so immediately got it the day it was available, like generic said it's great to see Wanda having more reach , I do wish the skin was for Catalyst though seeing as she's the actual Witch (also her hand movements are very similar to Wanda's) in the game not Horizon.
    Yeah it's funny how the actual Witch theme character doesn't get anything in an event that is all about that stuff.
    But then Horizon is a top tier character and I really like her personality and voice so I'm not complaining.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'm also not really into it, but it is pretty interesting to see Wanda's reach these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Wiccan View Post
    Yeah it's funny how the actual Witch theme character doesn't get anything in an event that is all about that stuff.
    But then Horizon is a top tier character and I really like her personality and voice so I'm not complaining.
    Honestly I am suprised that outside of the talks here on Wanda's Thread I never heard of Apex game, feel bad I never did, but glad to be introduced to it.

The Design is indeed nice with what the theme of the game goes for, not just the headress but the whole of the body suite is indeed WandaVision Scarlet Witch Costume design that is well done.

Indeed I have to greatly agree, Wanda is breaking into the Sociatal Mindset with a reach that continues to Grow, This as well as many other points I have been just myself observing Our Wanda's Reach just continues to grow at an impressive, but steady rate, which is good, you rather have a steady rate then fast and the lose it fast.

Just from LCS and other stores Wanda seems easy as a major movier of Comics and other Products like Pops and Figures, indeed the days we remeber when we where the only ones that love her this much, society has grown an attachment to her that is Beautiful to see, We need to take this in and realize just how massive this is & I could not be prouder of our Wanda. :-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Manged to finally read Scarlet Witch #1 and I really enjoyed it, Still getting use to Wanda flying around like Starfire. I had two problems with it the first is Darcy, clearly added because of WandaVision but is very bland and could easily have been a stranger. It would have been nice and better if Holly LaDonna helped Wanda run her store. The second is the store's name: The Emporium, it's some bland, it's the same as basically calling it The Shop. Really wish it had a better name.
    I am Happy to hear Your Personal and Honest Take on the book Leokearon, Thanks & Sorry for Taking so Long to say this, Welcome Back Leokearon!

I agree, while the name has abit charm to it, it is kind of simple to a point I was suprised. Orlando or the team don't have to to anything over exotic in a name, just somthing like The Scarlet Emporium or something like that would have added abit more flahs uniquenss but nothing over the top.

I think the Starfire Hair look is going to take sometime for many to get used to, makes sense it is a new look for Wanda, we will see overtime if it lasts or not. Personally right now it hits nicely for me, but that is just IMO.

It is good to see Darcy, but indeed it will take a bunch of more issues till she starts to develop her own personal and why out of all characters she was the one choosen to work their. Still glad she is their, but right now indeed it runs on MCU nostogia for her being their, so Orlando has to work on her own 616 personal.

Overall glad you liked the book and happy to talk about your review.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Nicely Done by the artist Galerion, I like how they drew the Magic of Wanda's Powers as well as having a Manga feel to her look. Could just be me, but her look if very Manga style abit which I love.

It is a good blend WandaVision look & scenes combined in homaging likely the memory scenes from MoM.