Page 184 of 211 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 3154

Also can't remember seeing this variant cover for Sensational She-Hulk #1 before

"This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Some of these are clearly just for fun. I personally love the Doggo one
    Oh no doubt. I just didn't know if like mothman or something was the inspiration.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I like that they even have the lego and the funko pop figure there. What's the moth in the background? Is that the Moth Witch? Some cryptid?
    I think it's a Mothra and Wanda amalgamation?
    Its head is very much just like classic showa Mothra.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 09-18-2023 at 08:53 PM.

Some of these are clearly just for fun. I personally love the Doggo one
    If you are not having fun doing art, then you are missing the point

Just got confirmation that I'll be attending a Local ComicCon in December to promote my book, which should be interesting,

The crossover that we will never get.

Shipping was also pretty quick in the end since this arrived today

I was just able to skim through it a bit yet but this caught my eye since it shows that adapting Wandas comic look for the Halloween episode wasn't the only plan. Same with Wiccan having his Asgardian look in this. Once I managed to go through it I might post a few more interesting things from it.

"This is me being reasonable"

I was just able to skim through it a bit yet but this caught my eye since it shows that adapting Wandas comic look for the Halloween episode wasn't the only plan. Same with Wiccan having his Asgardian look in this. Once I managed to go through it I might post a few more interesting things from it.

Yeah, Elizabeth Olsen talked about it on a podcast interview too, she requested for them to use the classic Wanda Costume instead since Paul was wearing Vision's classic look (she also unfortunately described the one from this art with the g-word which got her "re-cancelled" on the internet).

The Asgardian costume would've made a lot more sense for Billy. Like I was happy to see him with his most famous costume obviously, but his was the only one that didn't have any explanation whatsoever (arguably Vision too but in his case I think you can easily interpret it as just a "cheap halloween costume" version of his actual costume).
    Last edited by Wiccan; 09-19-2023 at 03:16 PM.

That's crazy. Did you pay that much too?
    It's unfortunate how much price gouging there is with stuff like this. Im all for rewarding artists but of course most of that money will never actually reach them.
    Haha. No - I paid like 5$ for it at a comic shop that had a few still in it's bins about 10 years ago - and it's an older poster from the 80'. But whew her merch has skyrocketed.
    Last edited by Cubbyboo; 09-19-2023 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yeah, Elizabeth Olsen talked about it on a podcast interview too, she requested for them to use the classic Wanda Costume instead since Paul was wearing Vision's classic look (she also unfortunately described the one from this art with the g-word which got her "re-cancelled" on the internet).

The Asgardian costume would've made a lot more sense for Billy. Like I was happy to see him with his most famous costume obviously, but his was the only one that didn't have any explanation whatsoever (arguably Vision too but in his case I think you can easily interpret it as just a "cheap halloween costume" version of his actual costume).
    I'm glad she had them use the Classic costume instead. The one they wanted to use is problematic at best.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Wanda's new rival!

Sounds like her book is getting relaunched. Or at least there'll be a hiatus and some kind of rebranding.

"Following November’s SCARLET WITCH #10, Steve Orlando’s current ongoing SCARLET WITCH series will evolve in a fascinating way this January, before ultimately returning later next year! In a few weeks, fans will discover Marvel’s exciting plans for the iconic Wanda Maximoff, but in the meantime, her coven of fans can get a sneak peek at the epic season finale of her current era!"

"SCARLET WITCH has been the gig of a lifetime—one that's challenged me, surprised me, and brought me together with some of the greatest collaborators I've ever been lucky enough to work with," Orlando shared. "And we're far from done—I can't wait for folks to see what we've been conjuring up next, something that celebrates a massive milestone for Wanda and her family, and explodes this current season up into something gonzo, blockbuster, and bursting with power. Wanda will return stronger, bolder, and more powerful than ever—and not alone!"

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=236450583

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This looks so good!

Don't count Wanda out so easily.

Wait....did Wanda just make a Pink Phoenix...???
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!