Page 100 of 211 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 3154

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

https://twitter.com/thatgay_nerd/sta...77001853779971

better

https://twitter.com/FeiticeiraNews/s...73028836818944

The new villain of Scarlet Witch #7 designed by Sara Pitcheli
    She is Nicola Zosimos.
    Why couldn’t they just let Sara do Wanda’s Hellfire design when she brings 🔥 to this character’s design
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Cool to see some new villains for Wanda, hopefully Nicola will be an interesting character

Extraordinary Member

I probably played too much Cyberpunk 2077, Nicola just sounds like a cola brand to me now lol.
    Annnd she has the color of Nuka Cola Quantum.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I prefer old Aggs, but where’s Nicholas Scratch? Make her bouncing baby boy a major magical threat. Or, if she’s de-aged, make him too. Maybe around Billy’s age so he has threats that could be looked at as a peer as well.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

100 Pages!!! :D

Congratulations All for showing the best for Our Wanda This Year and Achieving 100 Pages by April!!

I am Always So Proud of how Scarlet Witch Fans keep the LOVE for Wanda Going Strong & now seems Stronger Ever Week!

Be Proud of Being Who You All ARE, Thank You!!!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Thanks juan for posting those.
    We already praised Dauterman but really everyone who is working on Wandas book is doing outstanding work. It's crazy. It's like they can't miss. Even though Im buying digital Im already looking forward to some physical collected editions of this run. I will buy like every single one of them.

Also looks like the thing with the Gods tie-in is legit. Hickman is pretty much one of the biggest if not the biggest writer currently working for Marvel so that's kinda cool. Still I can't help but feel a bit nervous about the whole thing. Hickman hasn't shown any kind of appreciation towards Wanda as a character and I don't want things to be derailed because of him. Considering the amount of resources Marvel is spending on Wanda and the returns they get from it, makes me hopeful though that Marvel is smart enough to not let that happen.
    I have the same apprehension but am hopeful because it seems like Marvel has turned a corner with Wanda.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I mean it is the perfect opportunity to finally address and clean up some things about Wanda.

Is she still a nexus being? If so what does it entail and what does it do exactly?
    She can currently keep a very powerful god locked up inside her without any trouble or outside help and her son is the reincarnation of a god. A few more words about about how it came to all of that would be cool.
    Retcon the Life Force stuff because it clearly serves no narrative purpose. It was just something thrown in because "powerful woman=bad" basically.

Like these are just things that I pulled off the top of my head. There are probably quite a few more things that could be finally addressed and streamlined.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Thanks juan for posting those.
    We already praised Dauterman but really everyone who is working on Wandas book is doing outstanding work. It's crazy. It's like they can't miss. Even though Im buying digital Im already looking forward to some physical collected editions of this run. I will buy like every single one of them.

Also looks like the thing with the Gods tie-in is legit. Hickman is pretty much one of the biggest if not the biggest writer currently working for Marvel so that's kinda cool. Still I can't help but feel a bit nervous about the whole thing. Hickman hasn't shown any kind of appreciation towards Wanda as a character and I don't want things to be derailed because of him. Considering the amount of resources Marvel is spending on Wanda and the returns they get from it, makes me hopeful though that Marvel is smart enough to not let that happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I have the same apprehension but am hopeful because it seems like Marvel has turned a corner with Wanda.
    I Agree there is Justification for apprehension for Hickman Especially after the Emprye and Pretender aspects to his stories with Wanda.

But also their was rumors he did not get to tell his full story about Wanda and was cut shirt so for all we know he had a positive outcome for what he was planning for Wanda even if it started dark.

I still over really enjoy Hickman as a writer and at the very least want to give him this chance. BUT if he fails enough well it is not just us on CBR that know of Hickman not doing yet well by Wanda, Twitter well does too.

I say stay positive and Orlando is still on the issue too!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I mean it is the perfect opportunity to finally address and clean up some things about Wanda.

Is she still a nexus being? If so what does it entail and what does it do exactly?
    She can currently keep a very powerful god locked up inside her without any trouble or outside help and her son is the reincarnation of a god. A few more words about about how it came to all of that would be cool.
    Retcon the Life Force stuff because it clearly serves no narrative purpose. It was just something thrown in because "powerful woman=bad" basically.

Like these are just things that I pulled off the top of my head. There are probably quite a few more things that could be finally addressed and streamlined.
    I think the life force was an attempt to make it so Wanda was possessed by that power, so it wasn't really her that did M-day. They just did so poorly with it that people didn't buy it, and in the end they had to have the character own the mistake and make it better. And I think a lot of that has to do with possession being used as a trope for a long time, and Wanda being a woman. So she doesn't get the breaks others do for possession.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

better

She is Nicola Zosimos.
    She's got style, I'll give her that.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I probably played too much Cyberpunk 2077, Nicola just sounds like a cola brand to me now lol.
    Annnd she has the color of Nuka Cola Quantum.
    Mmm...Nuka Cola Quantum.

better

She is Nicola Zosimos.
    She kind of reminds me of a Power Rangers villain. Cool look though.
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 04-22-2023 at 09:31 PM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

better

She is Nicola Zosimos.
    I am living for this. I really hope Wanda will be an intrinsic part of Hickman’s GODS. She also kinda reminds me of Margali Szardos, and if she’s a part of the Winding Way, that would just put her over the top for me. Her wand kinda reminds me of Nico Minoru’s tho.
    Last edited by Shadowcat; 04-22-2023 at 10:22 PM.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Happy 100!

Great to see Wanda’s rogues gallery expanding. Her design is great and really interested to see what they do with the Oz theme.