Page 175 of 211 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 3154

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It has definitely been a waste of time. I'm not left feeling any sort of excitement or anticipation for a payoff at some point. Because the build up to Kang has been garbage.
    Yeah, the multiverse's only existance in moives (except the spider-verse movies) is to allow old actors to reprise their hero roles one last time and indulge in some nostalgia bait.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Yeah, the multiverse's only existance in moives (except the spider-verse movies) is to allow old actors to reprise their hero roles one last time and indulge in some nostalgia bait.
    I like using this comparison a lot.

To use a DC example, the usage of the multiverse in these movies like say adapting the multiverse Superman adventure in Final Crisis where Superman teams up with a team comprised of various alternate supermen in a Captain Manhattan-esque Caaptain Atom, Shazam/Captain Marvel, Ultraman, and Overman.

But a movie adaptation of that story would instead replace all those characters with Superman each played by a different actor so it be like David Corenswet Superman teaming up Brandon Routh Superman, Henry Cavill Superman, Tom Welling Superman, and Tyler Hoechlin Superman all playing their Superman instead of different characters.

Meanwhile a film like the Spider-Verse films would actually use those alternate version characters.

Ready to take mine? [Scarlet Witch #4 (2023)]

"This is me being reasonable"

I was loving the comic till the last issue. It became too goofy. Please don't let this comic fall into that trap. Somebody please contact Orlando and tell him we need more ruthless villains like Scythia who deserve to be put down.
    Also it would be a lot more satisfactory if the fights end in brutal beatdowns instead of friendship.

And Dauterman's design of the wimple is better than Pichelli's. It's more curvy and looks like a tiara like the MCU version.
    Last edited by Edwin30; 09-04-2023 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post
    I was loving the comic till the last issue. It became too goofy. Please don't let this comic fall into that trap. Somebody please contact Orlando and tell him we need more ruthless villains like Scythia who deserve to be put down.
    Also it would be a lot more satisfactory if the fights end in brutal beatdowns instead of friendship.

And Dauterman's design of the wimple is better than Pichelli's. It's more curvy and looks like a tiara like the MCU version.
    I'm enjoying Wanda's way of fighting. Any hero can beat the crap out of an enemy but few actually try to reason and help their enemies. That's what makes Wanda stand out from the others. She could easily defeat most villains with a wave of her hand but choose not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Ready to take mine? [Scarlet Witch #4 (2023)]

I like how she repaired her costume first.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I like how she repaired her costume first.
    Welll can't have a Janet Jackson moment. At least in the US

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post

Nelson was as villainous as they can get. Arrogant to no end and literally didn't care about the people he hurt with his actions. That's why Wanda trapped him in the book where the Oz characters can do whatever they want with him. I found that very satisfactory.
    It's just like she did with Corrupter in the first issue. She is letting justice in the hands of the people that were actually effected and hurt.
    Sure Wanda could do far worse herself but it's as she said.

I agree with the Dauterman design though. Unfortunately he seems to be the only one who actually uses it which is odd because there is no real reason to not use but it's whatever at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Beat me to it. Another fun fact. Wandas previous Legends episode in the most watched of them all with 1.3M views

AlmendriWW also got inspired and made an attempt at pirate Wanda
    https://twitter.com/AlmendriWW/statu...20835283870186

Beat me to it. Another fun fact. Wandas previous Legends episode in the most watched of them all with 1.3M views

AlmendriWW also got inspired and made an attempt at pirate Wanda
    https://twitter.com/AlmendriWW/statu...20835283870186

Ah yes, the perfect female pirate look...tight shorts, thigh-high boots, and exposed cleavage .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ah yes, the perfect female pirate look...tight shorts, thigh-high boots, and exposed cleavage .
    All of those raise the "Charisma" attribute. Important for swashbuckling pirate captains.

king_collection_art also made an awesome piece
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CwyB3uMOJmv/?img_index=1

Any word on whether or not we’re getting an 11th issue?

Extraordinary Member

All of those raise the "Charisma" attribute. Important for swashbuckling pirate captains.

king_collection_art also made an awesome piece
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CwyB3uMOJmv/?img_index=1

I generally like sleepy Wanda, a shame no one has done her sleeping in the couch with a book on her face. For some reason I keep getting that image in my head lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I generally like sleepy Wanda, a shame no one has done her sleeping in the couch with a book on her face. For some reason I keep getting that image in my head lol.
    Glad to know I’m not the only one. I imagine Wanda either curled up or asleep with a sinister looking book that whispers endless madness while she smiles contentedly.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!