Page 149 of 211 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 3154

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

CRYPT OF SHADOWS #1
    Written by AL EWING, STEVE ORLANDO, SARAH GAILEY, CAVAN SCOTT & DECLAN SHALVEY
    Art by PAUL DAVIDSON, PAUL AZACETA, EDER MESSIAS, DEVMALYA PRAMANIK & ALEX LINS
    Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
    On Sale 10/18

Current SCARLET WITCH scribe Steve Orlando and artist Paul Azaceta weave a Scarlet Witch story where she faces a terrifying new villain called the Bricklayer!
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...daredevil-hulk
    This sounds cool, id love to see Wanda have more horror/supernatural themed stories.

CRYPT OF SHADOWS #1
    On Sale 10/18

Current SCARLET WITCH scribe Steve Orlando and artist Paul Azaceta weave a Scarlet Witch story where she faces a terrifying new villain called the Bricklayer!
    October will be good for us I see. Very nice.
    I expect we will get to see a bit more of the darker and scarier side of the supernatural here and Im up for it.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Issue #9 cover and solicit:

SCARLET WITCH #9

STEVE ORLANDO (W) • LORENZO TAMMETTA & SARA PICHELLI (A) • Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN

Being the hero to the hopeless is a full-time job, and Wanda Maximoff could certainly use some help. When she teams with a mysterious new ally to assist the people seeking help through the Last Door, things seem to be looking up. But is he everything he appears to be? Or has Wanda put her trust in the wrong person?

On Sale 10/18

https://graphicpolicy.com/2023/07/18...itch-9-reveal/

CRYPT OF SHADOWS #1
    On Sale 10/18

Both of these look gooooooood. Especially that Scarlet Witch cover. Always a treat to see some lenil stuff too. And before anyone hits me with "mainly white characters" for me, when you build the reputation Ewing has with me as a reader, one who has for the most part always added representation to his work you do get the assumption, "the characters fit the story" and that's what this looks like to me.
    Last edited by jwatson; 07-18-2023 at 02:54 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

SCARLET WITCH #9

STEVE ORLANDO (W) • LORENZO TAMMETTA & SARA PICHELLI (A) • Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN

Being the hero to the hopeless is a full-time job, and Wanda Maximoff could certainly use some help. When she teams with a mysterious new ally to assist the people seeking help through the Last Door, things seem to be looking up. But is he everything he appears to be? Or has Wanda put her trust in the wrong person?

On Sale 10/18

I don't have the superlatives to describe what a masterpiece this is. Stunning. Sublime. Can't wait!!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

SCARLET WITCH #9

On Sale 10/18

Oh my. My body is so incredibly ready for this.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’m back, everyone. It’s been an emotionally draining, and tumultuous last few months, but I’m back.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Yeah Morgan Le Fay made the most sense, her story with sealing Chthon, she and Wanda have fough at least three times.

Sadly the character is being used by all that Captain Britain stuff and tbh, Morgan Le Fay being used as a Wanda villain would have been better than Agatha here.
    So it’s been done 3 times already and you want more?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Very nice art.
    Last edited by jmc247; 07-18-2023 at 07:18 PM.

Extraordinary Member

SCARLET WITCH #9

On Sale 10/18

Ironically, Joseph can be used to explore how Wanda/Erik's relationship should be without the historical burdens and all the rose-tinted glasses.
    Which would work better if they have the pre-AD/HOM dynamics where Wanda is very much apathetic to the actual Mag instead of being all affectionate and stuff.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 07-18-2023 at 09:26 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post

Very nice art.
    18 years later and I realize it's a golden bucket she is wearing.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    So it’s been done 3 times already and you want more?
    This Darkhold event is happening either way though? If so I would rather have characters in more proper roles.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

CRYPT OF SHADOWS #1
    On Sale 10/18

Oh WOW, This is REAL!! =O

I saw an image of this on Twitter and was wondering if this was the real deal or just a fan art post or hoax, SO Happy it is real and Don by both Al Ewing and Orlando, so Amazing Writers!! =D

I am More and More Happy to see us getting more Wanda Content, she is really becoming a Face of Marvel like she always should have been! But also this feeling like a more purer Horror book as well as interacting with more characters she does not normally do like Hulk, DareDevil and DeadPool is such a treat, I want our Wanda to delvelop rich relastionships for as many fellow Marvel Characters as she can and develop in those characters just how AMAZING Wanda is, So Happy I Crying!! ^_^ ;_;
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Red face

SCARLET WITCH #9

On Sale 10/18

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Awesome. Just awesome.

I love the chance to get a bit of spotlight on their relationship and history together even if it's very likely not the real Magneto and obviously Russel Dauterman understands the assignment as always.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Both of these look gooooooood. Especially that Scarlet Witch cover. Always a treat to see some lenil stuff too. And before anyone hits me with "mainly white characters" for me, when you build the reputation Ewing has with me as a reader, one who has for the most part always added representation to his work you do get the assumption, "the characters fit the story" and that's what this looks like to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Of_X View Post
    I don't have the superlatives to describe what a masterpiece this is. Stunning. Sublime. Can't wait!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Oh my. My body is so incredibly ready for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Ironically, Joseph can be used to explore how Wanda/Erik's relationship should be without the historical burdens and all the rose-tinted glasses.
    Which would work better if they have the pre-AD/HOM dynamics where Wanda is very much apathetic to the actual Mag instead of being all affectionate and stuff.
    I Don't think I can Ever Express to RUSSELL DAUTERMAN just how Much of a Gift from Heaven he has been for Wanda Fans with this series!

Like Orlando's Writing and Sarah's Artwork, Love PURE LOVE is in Each of his works on these Covers and His page work on Issue #5, He has made Portait level Quality of Each of his Covers and I can only go So Beyond Thanking him on Twitter for this Love he has shown Wanda!

RUSSELL has stated Wanda is one of his Favorites and we all should find ways to truly take time to think and then thank him for what This Man has done for all of us, I am So HAPPY RIGHT NOW I CAN BURST WITH PRIDE AND JOY FOR US AND OUR WANDA!!! ;_; ^_^ ;_;

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’m back, everyone. It’s been an emotionally draining, and tumultuous last few months, but I’m back.
    I am So Happy to see you back and to hear it as well, We are glad to hear you are ok!

I can related to such living, Real Life can take its toll on us and our time here as well, but it is always the most imporant RL, Just glad to know you are Good and Welcome Back Shadowcat My Friend!!

SCARLET WITCH #9

On Sale 10/18

A) This doesn’t strike me as a second-to-last issue, so I think there’s a pretty good chance the book will be continuing past issue #10.
    B) Though there doesn’t seem to be any mention of it, I REALLY hope Pietro guests in this story....that’s important to both of the twin’s overall continuity.