Page 81 of 211 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 3154

Quote Originally Posted by tranquil View Post
    Congratulations! May this be a start for many more books in the future.

Preview for issue 5:

The huge hex blast!!! Its giving marvel vs capcom. Can't wait for this issue

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

This better be the battle of all battles. I’m here for it, mother.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    The huge hex blast!!! Its giving marvel vs capcom. Can't wait for this issue

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    This better be the battle of all battles. I’m here for it, mother.
    This is on a Awesomeness Level that is drawn by Russel himself with fist fights and beam blasts that are getting my heart inner Anime Fan Screaming in JOY & it being Wanda doing this~~~~~ THIS is the kind of representation and respect in what she can do & who she is capable of being I always Wanted/DREAMED for years in seeing!!! ;_;

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Lightbulb

This part is So hard to to see Wanda getting hit , but so Proud of how creative and Hard Wanda is still trying to and coming up creatively to keep fighting, I am so Proud of Wanda, Love her So Much especially under Orlando and Russell pens. Even a hard fight makes Wanda look bad@$$ and skilled like she should.

Reminds me so much of Goku vs Perfect cell one of my favorite fights, Wanda is showing she can like them fight hard with the best, KEEP FIGHTING WANDA!!!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Cool

I wanna add the last panel looks like an "I can do this all day" moment.
    A great way to describe this moment Doing this all day is so on the noose!

I So, Over the Moon a few time with this Image of Wanda ready to keep going, Nothing is keeping her shown she is still ready to bring it, Love her So!!!

Her Tiara is so finally detailed and cracked her face is roughed up but still beautiful, her hair is BEYOND Amazingly lovely and detailed I am at a lose for words with how Amazing Russell is!

Finally Wanda’s green eyes are that of a Venus Level Glaring Goddess, she is cutting threw looking at her opponents sharper then any blade I LOVE IT, SO Proud and full of Pride for Wanda, THIS IS WANDA!! =D

This moment Reminds me so of Rocky V: ONE MORE ROUND Moment, I can even hear the Hyping Fighting Music!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Congratulations! That is terrific!
    Congratulations! May this be a start for many more books in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Congratulations. I didn't know you were an author. So when do you begin working for Marvel?
    Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Congrats 10chars
    Thanks, This is my second book, but my first Fiction one and the first to actually get published by an actual publishing company. I have also written a number of history leaflets for places around my city.

Looks like we are in for one hell of a fight and we haven't even gotten part 1 yet

I remember there was some discussion going on about this previously but Dauterman said that Scythia is indeed the same character as Hippolyta. So yeah Wanda has got her work cut of for her. She is a daughter of Ares after all.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Russell Dauterman replied to an instragram comment and said this character Scythia is the same as Hippolyta

Maybe the name change has something to do with her being immune to magic? Also if y'all noticed, her clothes are black now instead of gold like in the last issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I confused Scythia for Warrior Woman from Fearless Defenders so it's good to know it's still Hippolyta, just under a name change.
    I remember there was some discussion going on about this previously but Dauterman said that Scythia is indeed the same character as Hippolyta. So yeah Wanda has got her work cut of for her. She is a daughter of Ares after all.
    Hoping for a good explanation for the transition from Hippolyta/Warrior Woman Righterous Badass Queen of Amazons Earth Valkyrie to this version. Stepping to closely on the Distinguished Competiton's WW's?
    Last edited by Thirteen; 03-29-2023 at 01:24 AM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Man that preview looks fucking great, Jesus man.

Looking like Dauterman is gonna be drawing a Hell of a fight scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Hoping for a good explanation for the transition from Hippolyta/Warrior Woman Righterous Badass Queen of Amazons Earth Valkyrie to this version. Stepping to closely on the Distinguished Competiton's WW's?
    I mean it depends on what Darcy did and it must have been something serious if you piss somebody that much off. Maybe there is more to Darcy than we know.

Also I think I remember Orlando taking about an unexpected romance or something to be honest Scythia is giving me those vibes with the way she is looking at Wanda in those previews. Maybe she ends up being enamored by Wanda fierceness and fighting spirit?
    "This is me being reasonable"

I mean it depends on what Darcy did and it must have been something serious if you piss somebody that much off. Maybe there is more to Darcy than we know.

Also I think I remember Orlando taking about an unexpected romance or something to be honest Scythia is giving me those vibes with the way she is looking at Wanda in those previews. Maybe she ends up being enamored by Wanda fierceness and fighting spirit?
    I wonder if Orlando and Mackay have communicated about the latter's plan for Wanda and Vision.

I guess also what Orlando is doing with Wanda characterization/power wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if Orlando and Mackay have communicated about the latter's plan for Wanda and Vision.

I guess also what Orlando is doing with Wanda characterization/power wise.
    Going off what Orlando said during his QandA they have.

what about Wanda's romantic life? will Jericho eventually show up? will they still be something in your series?

This type of stuff has to coordinate across all appearances of course, but we do have a moment of possibility with someone unexpected in the second arc.

A possibility that's both fascinating and impossible from the start :-)

Extraordinary Member

Still waiting for Wanda to summon Darkhold and wield it like a brick lol.
    The fact that thing is indestructible creates a **** ton of possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Going off what Orlando said during his QandA they have.
    I guess it's probably Vision then.