Page 26 of 211 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'd like to see more of their interactions together and for Ororo's magical side to get more fleshed out. She could be a huge asset to the magical side of Marvel.
    Indeed & it could lead to more intearactions for Ororo between the Magical Characters of Marvel, espcially Wanda would be the best to see more of. One of the key points of this New Age I been calling of Wanda Stories is her re-building both new and old relationships with Marvel Characters, that is why the Avengers team is so important, the interacts Wanda will have between each character on the team.

Ororo & Wanda have been 2 characters I feel have needed more interaction and friend building between the too, be nice to see that leap off from this story!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Wanda has her solo and will be in Avengers so who cares
    Right? I can’t wait to see how Villa’s Wanda will look monthly.
    95B42598-3655-42BA-872B-231769ACBA2D.jpg
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    CJ!!!!! I thought you would like this. miss you friend:

This is going to be gorge.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Soooo in the upcoming Avengers/X-Men FCBD has a teaser for the upcoming Hickman/Schiti book, that’s described as being at the edge where science fiction and magic meet, so could this mean we’re going to get some focus on Wanda?
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Soooo in the upcoming Avengers/X-Men FCBD has a teaser for the upcoming Hickman/Schiti book, that’s described as being at the edge where science fiction and magic meet, so could this mean we’re going to get some focus on Wanda?
    There has been so much speculation about their upcoming project but hardly anything concrete about it. I honestly don't expect anything for Wanda there. I think it will something more independent and removed from the heroes we know. I think there was already a drawing of an OC character revealed.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I'd like to see more of their interactions together and for Ororo's magical side to get more fleshed out. She could be a huge asset to the magical side of Marvel.
    indeed very excited for what is in store for both these powerful ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Hey Butterflykyss, Glad to see you here and Happy to have you here on Wanda's 2023 Thread my friend, Missed you as well!

Indeed, it has been the most excellent year for Wanda so Far, the Solo is Hitting the Right beats, Joining the New Avengers Team and now this Team-up that has been WAY to long in the wait to see happening between the 2 Goddesses!

Honestly one of the major points of Wanda's new stories I want to see is her interactions with other characters more than anything. The New Avengers book will be a goldmine for that, but to have Storm having interactions with Wanda in her book like this is truly a desire we both have had you and me for a longtime.

The more Wanda has interactions with other characters the more joy I feel for her character and growing in relationships with others in the comics.

So Far it is good, like the sisterhood talk and Wanda & Ororo having a connections to the magical where they can talk about it and grow together.

Thanks So much for posting this, you were the best friends to post it for us 1st for, Thank You Butterflykyss!
    Yes I remember our discussions in the past about what ifs and here we are. Wanda is on an incredible journey now. She's doing things her way and helping people especially women to be the best version of themselves which I love. Im not sure of course what caused this interaction but its awesome seeing Wanda share with ororo her knowledge. positive growth is what im loving and its such a great time for both the fandoms.

also heard the next issue will be with her Polaris so it is really good she's getting the exploration with these characters and beyond giving her an even deeper connection to the mu.

thank you again Cj and congrats on all the goodies you've gotten with Wanda this far!!

And
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Well here is the rest of the preview

I see they're acknowledging how weird the family dynamic is and Wanda's sensitivity when it comes to Vision.

I like the shade being thrown at Vision haters. In-universe and also outside.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Talking Coule Not Agree MORE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    I like the shade being thrown at Vision haters. In-universe and also outside.
    Could not agree more Galerion, SO SO Well Said, I absolutely Love it and it just make Orlando go up Major Positively in Respect for Me!!!

The one that started this Trash of Vision "Just" being a robot was IMO one of the worst writers in comics Bendis. He did not care for Canon or Character and just boiled Vision down to a machine because he had no imagination or care for Vision or Wanda. He used their love as an excuse to show Wanda as not right by loving him and loving a machine was wrong there-by Wanda was wrong be being who she was. Not since ever has such a horrible lesson been shoveled upon fans like Bendis did for so many years after Dissembles, he is a hater and a narcissist that should have never written one word for Vision, Wanda, or Anyone. God Know what that Misogynist and hater of Visions would do to a poor girl like Viv, I horror at the though.

But Bendis is old news, everyone I know in RL Really Dislikes him and what he did to Wanda(And they don't care much for his other runs either outside of Ultimate Spider-Man), So Bendis is old Garbage IMO at this point good riddance he is gone and never should have been.

Orlando GETS Wanda, He GETS Vision, he GETS Viv, he GETS The Visions family, he GET Their love and family no matter how complex it is and I love that Orlando is so skilled to show how complex the connections between Wanda and Viv is but it stems from love and who truly these characters are when we see Viv dreams.

We are in a GOD-SEND Era for Wanda and the characters that are closest to her, true Love, Care & Dang-Gone RESPECT is being done to them like they have always had.

Thank You Mr. Orlando, you are a Godsend for Wanda, Vision & Viv Fans!!!

This image alone says it all what this New Era of Wanda & Family RESPECTS truly is Lovely, My Heart is Full, Thank You Orlando and Sara!!

THIS is What TRUE LOVE & RESPECT for WHO Characters are
    LOOKS LIKE!!!

Last edited by CJStriker; 01-26-2023 at 10:05 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Wanda has always been the #1 defender of Vision's humanity.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Wanda has always been the #1 defender of Vision's humanity.
    True words as always GenericUsername, That is why she is the Best, she see the Humanity & Love in many in the Marvel Universe while seeing the spirit that is inside of them.

Wanda is Truly the Hero of not just the Hopeless, but if an Avatar Ideal Hero of LOVE in Marvel, one of the many reasons why I love her character so Much! ;_;

Could not agree more Galerion, SO SO Well Said, I absolutely Love it and it just make Orlando go up Major Positively in Respect for Me!!!

The one that started this Trash of Vision "Just" being a robot was IMO one of the worst writers in comics Bendis. He did not care for Canon or Character and just boiled Vision down to a machine because he had no imagination or care for Vision or Wanda. He used their love as an excuse to show Wanda as not right by loving him and loving a machine was wrong there-by Wanda was wrong be being who she was. Not since ever has such a horrible lesson been shoveled upon fans like Bendis did for so many years after Dissembles, he is a hater and a narcissist that should have never written one word for Vision, Wanda, or Anyone. God Know what that Misogynist and hater of Visions would do to a poor girl like Viv, I horror at the though.

But Bendis is old news, everyone I know in RL Really Dislikes him and what he did to Wanda(And they don't care much for his other runs either outside of Ultimate Spider-Man), So Bendis is old Garbage IMO at this point good riddance he is gone and never should have been.

Orlando GETS Wanda, He GETS Vision, he GETS Viv, he GETS The Visions family, he GET Their love and family no matter how complex it is and I love that Orlando is so skilled to show how complex the connections between Wanda and Viv is but it stems from love and who truly these characters are when we see Viv dreams.

We are in a GOD-SEND Era for Wanda and the characters that are closest to her, true Love, Care & Dang-Gone RESPECT is being done to them like they have always had.

Thank You Mr. Orlando, you are a Godsend for Wanda, Vision & Viv Fans!!!

This image alone says it all what this New Era of Wanda & Family RESPECTS truly is Lovely, My Heart is Full, Thank You Orlando and Sara!!

THIS is What TRUE LOVE & RESPECT for WHO Characters are
    LOOKS LIKE!!!

I don’t particularly care for Bendis but Vision’s issues really started with byrne in the late ‘80’s
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    I don’t particularly care for Bendis but Vision’s issues really started with byrne in the late ‘80’s
    Indeed your right, but still it seem the modern holding back of both Vision and Wanda with what they meant to each other was fully painted by Bendis that lasted for over a decade with how they where viewed. Even After Byrne, they where still seen as former lovers to still where respect for what they had and how it postitively effected their friends in the hero community, to Bendis saying Vision is just a souless machine and Wanda was made to be terrible for loving him, their-by they should never have been respected at all, leading to Wanda being made into mud and gone while Vision was put in a box.

I love Orlando’s work here, I honestly hope he gets an Avengers title later this year. Maybe an Uncanny Avengers book.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Indeed your right, but still it seem the modern holding back of both Vision and Wanda with what they meant to each other was fully painted by Bendis that lasted for over a decade with how they where viewed. Even After Byrne, they where still seen as former lovers to still where respect for what they had and how it postitively effected their friends in the hero community, to Bendis saying Vision is just a souless machine and Wanda was made to be terrible for loving him, their-by they should never have been respected at all, leading to Wanda being made into mud and gone while Vision was put in a box.
    While Byrne hated the marriage, it was Bendis who started the trend of people calling Vision a robot and stating it like Wanda was insane for marrying him.

Also I hope they settle with what Wanda's relationship to Viv is. she states in the preview that Virginia is her sister (the same way Simon sees Vision), so Viv would be her niece, but also referred to Viv as her daughter, though in a way she would be Viv's Step-daughter.
    Last edited by leokearon; 01-27-2023 at 01:50 AM.