Page 130 of 211 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 3154
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Well you actually don't need Photoshop for it

Though it is funny because in the MCU Wanda and Loki never actually met each other.
    Ok now somebody needs to shop their costumes into those.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

This also proves my earlier post about Marvels marketing and its use of Wanda right

Over 4K likes and 600K views in 3 hours and those numbers steadily go up still. Our favorite witch still drawing people in.

Im not a shipper at all by the way and it's obviously just a cover. It certainly would be full of meme potential though. That's for sure.
    I hope they shock us and it is a real thing. im here for Loki/Wanda and i never knew I was!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Ok now somebody needs to shop their costumes into those.
    I can't but Im confident someone will. The internet rarely disappoints when it comes to stuff like that.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Loki and Wanda and have fought like twice in canon right?

That time with Dormammu and when Loki was attacking the avengers with adamantium statues, is there other time where Wanda faces him?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

So...is Pichelli off this book already? Is this another bait-and-switch art tactic? As I was under the impression that this would be her and Dauterman's gig for longer than five issues.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I hope they shock us and it is a real thing. im here for Loki/Wanda and i never knew I was!
    Do I think this would be “healthy”? No.

Do I think them together would be an incredibly hectic, chaotic, messy, fun read?… yeah, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Loki and Wanda and have fought like twice in canon right?

That time with Dormammu and when Loki was attacking the avengers with adamantium statues, is there other time where Wanda faces him?
    Yes during the Avengers vs. Defenders run they did fight. They also have faced each other a couple times in the 90s. Once Loki beat everyone, it wasn't a one on one with Wanda, and another time was a retelling of old Avengers stuff where Wanda beat Loki. So it's been a few times they've faced each other. Wanda being 2-1 in those battles.

For this cover it shows both Wanda and Loki using their powers behind each other, so I'm expecting there to be a fight again.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    So...is Pichelli off this book already? Is this another bait-and-switch art tactic? As I was under the impression that this would be her and Dauterman's gig for longer than five issues.
    I don't think so. If you take a look at the solicitations and covers from #6 onwards Pichelli is still credited as an artist. Looks like she will be sharing art duty with Tammetta. How that will be handled is anyones guess at the moment though.

Rgardless of who's drawing this book has been blessed to have amazing artists. Im glad the caliber has been consistent and has not dipped. Dautermann, Puchelli and Tametta all flow well with each other

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Rgardless of who's drawing this book has been blessed to have amazing artists. Im glad the caliber has been consistent and has not dipped. Dautermann, Puchelli and Tametta all flow well with each other
    I absolutely agree and let's not forget about Carlos Nieto who is doing the Annual next week
    Marvel has had a good handle on the selected artists so far and it's definitely a major improvement compared to the Robinson run.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Having read Captain Marvel 50 this week...I would love if Javier Pina did an arc or two. His art is Beauty-full!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Also the Target exclusive Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch figure is now up for ordering
    https://www.target.com/p/marvel-lege...37#lnk=sametab

Extraordinary Member

If this pirate thing really does turn out to be a Red Lucy reference it will make the entire event worthwhile.

Also the Target exclusive Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch figure is now up for ordering
    https://www.target.com/p/marvel-lege...37#lnk=sametab

I guess i'll pick it up, but it would have been cool if it was a deluxe edition with a dream walking accessory kinda like the deluxe defender Strange or hot toys version but more affordable, i'm glad she at least comes with the darkhold.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Wiccan View Post
    I guess i'll pick it up, but it would have been cool if it was a deluxe edition with a dream walking accessory kinda like the deluxe defender Strange or hot toys version but more affordable, i'm glad she at least comes with the darkhold.
    Unfortunately Target doesn't do any international shipping so I can't get one no matter what. Kinda awkward how we are in the year 2023 and still get stuff like this about IPs who are globally popular.

Previews for Annual are up.