Page 1 of 211 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking "HERO of The HOPELESS!" The Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff Appreciation 2023!

& There Came a Day Unlike Any Other, The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Recruited 2 New Members to their Ranks joining to Formed Captain America's Kooky Quartet.

One of them is a Young Lady, that went by the Name of:

Wanda Maximoff
    The Scarlet Witch
    !
    ^_^

Wanda Maximoff was a Women Born of Destiny, but also of the Hardest Hardships. Endowed with the Powers of Choas Magic itself by the Elder God Chthon & Inherited Legacy Witchcraft by her Mother Natalya Maximoff. Born Near the Mystical Wundagore Mountain where her Destiny with Chthon began, born with her Twin Brother Pietro, they where looked after by one of the High Evolutionary New Men, Bova the Midwife.

Later in Life while living where the Maximoff, Wanda Maximoff was almost killed by a mob fearing her as a Witch, but was save when Magento came upon them. To honor him saving Wanda's Life, the Twins for a time agreed joined Magneto's Brotherhood of Mutants, but only until their depth was paid to him for Saving Wanda's Life. Once Free, they moved to the U.S.A., putting their powers for the use of Good as the 1st Mutant Members of the World Famous Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!

In Time, Wanda become one of the Most Dedicated and Loved members of the Avengers. Fighting along side the worlds Greatest Heroes, Wanda Maximoff Know as the SuperHero THE SCARLET WITCH would be a Key memeber of the Avengers that lead to Victories over Major Threats, in many Stories Mainly in the Marvel 616 Comics, as well as to go onto being a Major Player in The Marvel Cinematic Universe & Much More!

Wanda Maximoff Truly Embodies the Ideals of Love,
    Hardship & Perseverance in the Marvel Universes!

Celebrated More then Ever as The Redeemer & The Hero of The Hopeless!!

Welcome All To The Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff
    2023 Appreciation Thread
    !
    Our
    The Hero of The Hopeless!
    ^_^

IMPORTANT WANDA FACTS GOING INTO 2023!:

For the 1st Time in Near 8 Years & the 3rd Time in her Career, Wanda Maximoff ~ The Scarlet Witch of the Marvel 616 Comic Universe is in her Own SOLO SERIES, a Series Greated with the Greatest of Love & Praise when Announced on September 14th of 2022!
    =D

SCARLET WITCH #1

•STEVE ORLANDO (Writer)
    • SARA PICHELLI (Artist)
    • Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    • Women of Marvel Variant Cover by ELENA CASAGRANDE
    • Variant Cover by PEPE LARRAZ
    • Windowshades Variant Cover by TOM REILLY
    • DEMONIZED VARIANT COVER BY JESUS SAIZ
    • Variant Cover by IVAN TAO
    • VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY IVAN TAO
    • Red Blank Variant Cover also available
    • Classic Homage Variant Cover by ADAM HUGHES

THE SCARLET WITCH RETURNS!

There is a door that appears only to those who need it most, who have no one else in the world to turn to. On the other side of this door is the witchcraft shop. Friend or foe, human or otherwise – if your need is great and your hope is gone, there you will meet The SCARLET WITCH! Wanda Maximoff is familiar with hitting rock bottom – and now that she’s finally found peace, she’s pledged all her power to help others who are languishing at their lowest. But when a woman falls through Wanda’s door with a terrifying story of a town gone mad, The Scarlet Witch will have to muster her wits and chaos magic to deal with an insidious threat!

Comic powerhouses Steve Orlando (MARAUDERS; Midnighter) and Sara Pichelli (ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN; SPIDER-MEN) join forces to open a groundbreaking new chapter in The Scarlet Witch’s History!

40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99
    Debuting January 4th, 2023!!

For New Fans of Our Lady of Scarlet Wanda Maximoff and Longtime Fans, here is an Essential Reading List of Collections and Single Issues to Read!

For this List We should like to Thank Vitaminbee for the Recommendation of wanting to Learn more about Wanda and Providing the Link to the Main Page to get the Other Links.

GenericUsername for Helping to give the 1st bunch of these Recommendations Nicely!

Finally, to Teapartyofthedead for Recommending This List be Put on the Opening Page for New and Old Fans to Help them!

Thank You all! =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avengers Epic Collection: Behold the Vision will get you Avengers #57 as well as stories dealing with stories around that issue. So I would go with the Epic Collection:

https://www.comixology.com/Avengers-...Expc3QvMzY1NzE

Avengers: Vision and the Scarlet Witch since that deals with Giant Size Avengers #4 the Wedding and starts off the Solo Series of Vision and Scarlet:

Avengers: Vision and the Scarlet Witch - A Year In The Life collection to get the rest of the Vision and Scarlet Witch Solo Story.

As for a Classic Cliff Note Style history in a Single Issue of Wanda and Vision's Relationship and growth BEFORE the Solo series I HIGH Recommend Avengers (1963-1996) #234, was likely my 1st Scarlet Witch Avengers Comic from long ago and gave me an EPIC intro into Wanda and Vision's Early history together in 1 classic issue! :-)

Those are the Most so Far I would recommend to get caught onto Wanda and Vision, but other I would include below for both Recent Updated History on Wanda and Key Stories to understand more of where WandaVision is going;

Avengers: Scarlet Witch by Dan Abnett & Andy Lanning

Avengers Origins: Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch #1

Scarlet Witch Vol. 1: Witches' Road Vols. #1-3
    https://www.comixology.com/Scarlet-W...Expc3QvMzY1NzE

Vision Vol. 1: Little Worse Than A Man Vols. #1-2
    https://www.comixology.com/Vision-Vo...TGlzdC8zNjU3MQ
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Happy New Year Wanda the Scarlet Witch fans!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Happy New Year Wanda the Scarlet Witch fans!
    Happy New Year 2023 To You Phoenixx9 & Every Fan & Scarlet Witch Friends!!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Happy new year to everyone. To Wanda being more prominent and better treated in all medias

Happy New Year everyone!

Love is for souls, not bodies.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Happy New Year! Looking forward to the new Scarlet Witch mini series next week!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Happy new year to everyone. To Wanda being more prominent and better treated in all medias
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Happy New Year everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Happy New Year! Looking forward to the new Scarlet Witch mini series next week!
    A Happy New Years to you Starduck, GenericUsername & Iron Maiden!!

Indeed Lets look forward to an Amazing & Great Start for our Wanda in 2023 with the Solo coming in just a few days, Very Happy to Hear so many hyped for it!

Last edited by CJStriker; 12-31-2022 at 11:15 PM.

Happy new year to everyone. It is nice to start the new year with a solo for Marvel's Queen of Chaos.

Happy New Year to all Wanda fans! Let's hope it's a good one!

Extraordinary Member

A very happy 2023 to all Scarlet Witch fans.

I resolve to try (I said try) to post less gloom-and-doom, and to post more out-of-context panels.

Happiest new year to us Wanda fans! I hope Wanda will appear more this year across all media

Happy New Year to Wanda and Fans !

Extraordinary Member

Just wanna check in, and happy new years my mutuals.

Happy new year to all the Wanda fans here!!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Happy New Scarlet Witch Year! It’s good to be a Romani Jew!!
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com