Page 205 of 211 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 3154

WandaVision is now available to buy in physical form. Either Blu-ray or 4K Ultra HD

"This is me being reasonable"

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-top-characters-15-11/

Wanda is ranked 14th overall in the Top 50 Marvel characters, with 25 first place votes

X-Men Monday Call for Questions: Steve Orlando for ‘Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver’
    Don't forget to send in your questions about Wanda and Pietro. The deadline is tomorrow.
    https://aiptcomics.com/2023/12/02/x-...o-quicksilver/

An important insider who leaks stuff (DanielRPK, who leaked the MoM movie with Wanda fighting Xaviet etc) said that Marvel is working on a Scarlet Witch project, and might be a movie.

I feel like I've been seeing and hearing that same rumor for a decade now.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Enough credible leaker types have heard about a solo Scarlet Witch project that I'm sure something is in development, though whether they actually make it is another question.

At this point, after the failure of The Marvels and with no other female-led solo movies announced, a Scarlet Witch movie is practically the only movie they could make without just giving up on women superheroes completely. But it's Disney, they're very risk-averse and they may now see any woman superhero as too "risky."

Either way I wouldn't anticipate any news about it until after the Avengers movies. And if I were Elizabeth Olsen (which I'm probably not) I would demand a movie as the price for coming back in one of those movies.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Enough credible leaker types have heard about a solo Scarlet Witch project that I'm sure something is in development, though whether they actually make it is another question.

At this point, after the failure of The Marvels and with no other female-led solo movies announced, a Scarlet Witch movie is practically the only movie they could make without just giving up on women superheroes completely. But it's Disney, they're very risk-averse and they may now see any woman superhero as too "risky."

Either way I wouldn't anticipate any news about it until after the Avengers movies. And if I were Elizabeth Olsen (which I'm probably not) I would demand a movie as the price for coming back in one of those movies.
    If it is then stop being secretive about it. At this point they need the hype. Keeping it secret just fuels rumors and no one knows what to expect.

It's either happening or it's not. She's either coming back or she's not. Just tired of the games. And it doesn't help that a lot of the leakers are usually pushing something else. Patreon pages, books, NFTs, crypto, etc. I never know if it's real or to create clicks.

I think they will announce it by the end of 2024 or when The Agatha show ends, since its dropping on Halloween 2024, so i think Wanda might have her project by 2026/2027 probably

The Vision series still happening, i also think Wanda is their last chance to have a female lead movie after Black Widow and The Marvels performances.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I feel like I've been seeing and hearing that same rumor for a decade now.
    Same. Feels more like wishful thinking than anything credible.

The starfire hair looks a bit off where it meets her actual hair, it looks like it is burning it.
    Last edited by leokearon; 12-05-2023 at 12:13 PM.

Some artists are having a hard time making the hair fade into the magic hair.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Some artists are having a hard time making the hair fade into the magic hair.
    That's a shame because otherwise the pencils look great. She's looking amazing in Avengers. Also I have a friend in the states who does hair and makeup often for movie sets and tv and she heard from someone that a movie for Scarlet Witch is a very real and probably will happen if Jac and Lizzie get onboard. Interest is high and there's a lot of 'why didn't we shelve Marvels and start on a Wanda project instead happening at Disney. However I think it's probably best for Wanda it happened this way. She will get a top director, budget and no skimping (lol if but very likely will) when it happens to ensure a top quality project that can have a sequel.
    Last edited by Cubbyboo; 12-06-2023 at 12:05 PM.

The Armor of Chthon vs the Living Darkhold

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    The Armor of Chthon vs the Living Darkhold

Wanda gets dibs on the Big Bad .