Page 15 of 211 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I did send a letter to Marvel as well to let them know that I appreciate their efforts right now.
    That is Truly Lovely to you did something so Lovely like that GenericUsername!

That is the kind of mail they need to hear so that they STAY on the Right path and don't drop down into another pool of Darkness like they made Marvel in the mid 2000's.

I am Very Happy for you GenericUsername, Thank for Everything in & helping us get here!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

Scarlet witch Fan art
    By Phoenixperson18

https://www.deviantart.com/phoenixpe...-art-874016153

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    That is Truly Lovely to you did something so Lovely like that GenericUsername!

That is the kind of mail they need to hear so that they STAY on the Right path and don't drop down into another pool of Darkness like they made Marvel in the mid 2000's.

I am Very Happy for you GenericUsername, Thank for Everything in & helping us get here!
    Thank you! You are so sweet, CJ! <3
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Hearing a lot of good things about Wanda's new book has got me really excited fro when I can finally get it on Wednesday

First time chiming in here, but yep, the first issue was Lovely!

It reminded me of circa 2012-13 Marvel Now! books in the best way. I loved the focus on Wanda's civilian life, mostly the shop and relationships Pietro and Darcy. I love how the plot isn't dragging us along: we get to luxuriate, to relax and stretch our legs with Wanda, have a cup of tea, if you will. It shows real confidence from the creatives: Orlando and Pichelli are a good crew.

I hope we get a few on one-and-dones in the next issues, like Fraction's Hawkeye did.

Here's to more Wanda in 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Honestly I hope if they are going to do oneshots in the next few issues, at least also use them to re-introduce some of Wanda's supporting cast, or some new characters if they are feeling creative.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 01-09-2023 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Hearing a lot of good things about Wanda's new book has got me really excited fro when I can finally get it on Wednesday
    I hope you didn't get spoiled too much here or at least don't mind it. Much excitement means carefree use of spoilers. I include myself in that statement.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    I hope you didn't get spoiled too much here or at least don't mind it. Much excitement means carefree use of spoilers. I include myself in that statement.
    I don't really mind. I have been avoiding the review thread to less the chances.

First look at Scarlet Witch #4

Exclamation Orlando Interview & Scarlet Witch #2!!

Scarlet Witch: Steve Orlando On Wanda's New Status!

In an interview with CBR, Steve Orlando discusses the launch of Scarlet Witch #1 and the future of the series!

Exclusive Scarlet Witch #2 Pages Previews!

https://www.cbr.com/scarlet-witch-st...ndo-interview/

Exclamation

All of this stuff is absolute fire.

I always figured the mind of a Synthezoid would be kinda scary. People with power outlet heads

Looks great I wonder who the demon is? could it be Nightmare or maybe an evil Wanda

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    First look at Scarlet Witch #4

The look in her eyes just screams annihilation for me and I’m loving it
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!”