Page 36 of 211 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Wow i need to get this variant.
    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I bad want variant now, me sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    We are really feasting this year. Goddamn.
    My Honest Reaction when I 1st saw this cover;

HOLY F*#%&$* S#%*!!!!!

Several Times!

We are in Such Times for Our Wanda, I think Marvel is starting to finally show they GET What they have with Wanda Maximoff, Their Newest SuperStar!!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

It's a spell, best described in Rage of Ultron as her using chaos magic to affect gravity so she can fly
    Thank you. Ok, so it is a spell.

Ever since she became more confident and an expert in Magic she does, obviously when she was just a mutant with probability powers and a few magic tricks from Agatha in her early days, she wasn't able to do it.

As Lockearon said, she mentions the Chaos Gravity hex thing but it's not like she casts the spell on panel or anything to be able to, she just casually flies like the magic user she is.

Ah, thank you for the additional info and the scans. That really helps. I guess Wanda just gestures or quietly recites it when she needs it.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Saw this on Twitter but it's just so accurate

That's how Wanda fans are this year:

"This is me being reasonable"

Ever since she became more confident and an expert in Magic she does, obviously when she was just a mutant with probability powers and a few magic tricks from Agatha in her early days, she wasn't able to do it.

As Lockearon said, she mentions the Chaos Gravity hex thing but it's not like she casts the spell on panel or anything to be able to, she just casually flies like the magic user she is.

I wonder if the lion thing she did in the second issue is a variant of the big hand hex there

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Saw this on Twitter but it's just so accurate

That's how Wanda fans are this year:

I have always been about whatever is Wanda I will nearly always buy, ……..BUTTT I have to say YEAAAA, I saw this too and it is pretty on LMAO Point.!

But I am still Loving ALL of this, she is not overly done like Batman or Spider-Man but Wanda Merchandise and her PUSH Marvel is giving her it seems now is really making her a force in the retail markets.
    Last edited by CJStriker; 02-07-2023 at 02:37 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

That’s some gorgeousness right there
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

GORGEOUS! I love the leathery quality to her costume and how intertwined the magic trail to her hair is compared to the fading effect on most depiction of it.

As Jed MacKay and C.F. Villa prepare to kick off a new era of AVENGERS this May, fans all week long can get a sneak peek of the stunning variant covers that will grace the debut issue. Today, feast your eyes on superstar artist Derrick Chew’s breathtaking cover spotlighting Scarlet Witch!

Redeemed and more confident in her abilities than ever before, Wanda will be rejoining the Avengers in the new run, lending her unmatched magic prowess to the team’s daunting new missions. In addition to reuniting with old friends, Wanda will also be working alongside her ex-husband Vision for the first time in years. Will sparks fly or will old wounds resurface? It’s a new chapter for this iconic Avengers pairing that fans dare not miss!

In MacKay and Villa’s AVENGERS saga, the team will embrace a new divine purpose after they’re gifted with knowledge of THE TRIBULATION EVENTS, a series of grand-scale disasters that will spark upheaval throughout the known universe. Fans got their first glimpse at MacKay’s overarching AVENGERS plan in last month’s year-ending one-shot, TIMELESS, where readers followed Kang in his hunt for the unobtainable “MISSING MOMENT.” Now, a dangerous game is afoot and the prize is greater than anything imaginable… Will the Avengers be able to triumph in the face of the Tribulation Events and learn the connection behind these earth-shattering threats and Kang’s quest? Or will they be reduced to mere pawns in an extraordinary scheme beyond their comprehension?

Chew’s spellbinding piece will also be available as a virgin variant cover! Check it out below and stay tuned for another AVENGERS #1 variant cover reveal tomorrow!

AVENGERS #1
    Written by JED MACKAY
    Art by C.F. VILLA
    Cover by STUART IMMONEN
    Scarlet Witch Variant Cover by DERRICK CHEW
    Scarlet Witch Virgin Variant Cover by DERRICK CHEW
    On Sale 5/17
    Looks like MacKay wants to do stuff with Wanda and Vision, though what's the big deal the last time Wanda and Vision were working together was only 4 years ago and their relationship didn't change

Quote Originally Posted by tranquil View Post
    GORGEOUS! I love the leathery quality to her costume and how intertwined the magic trail to her hair is compared to the fading effect on most depiction of it.
    Thanks for putting it in words. I was thinking what makes this so good and yeah in this piece the texture is like leather and red dress part is worn on top of it. I like it this way though obviously every artist will have their own interpretation for it.
    Speaking about that. Found this on Reddit and wanted give that person some appreciation.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Marvel/comm...eb2x&context=3

Looks like MacKay wants to do stuff with Wanda and Vision, though what's the big deal the last time Wanda and Vision were working together was only 4 years ago and their relationship didn't change
    Quite honestly I expected nothing less. Can't really have them on the same team and not do something with them.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Thanks for putting it in words. I was thinking what makes this so good and yeah in this piece the texture is like leather and red dress part is worn on top of it. I like it this way though obviously every artist will have their own interpretation for it.
    Speaking about that. Found this on Reddit and wanted give that person some appreciation.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Marvel/comm...eb2x&context=3

That's really cool

Quite honestly I expected nothing less. Can't really have them on the same team and not do something with them.
    True, but as I said, they have served before together and not that long ago and there weren't any sparks, emotions or fists flying

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Can Wanda always just fly now? Like she gave herself the power of flight? Or does she need to cast a spell/hex every time she needs to fly?
    Yeah... she's a magic user... idk why you ask that

Spectacular Member

I really wonder if you can fly using probability manipulation

Spectacular Member

the suit still hasn't grown on me, need a few tweaks and remove the magic hair

Quote Originally Posted by froggyisnewtocomics View Post
    the suit still hasn't grown on me, need a few tweaks and remove the magic hair
    I've noticed that along with the Vision, their costumes are really inspired by their 90's costumes
    Last edited by leokearon; 02-09-2023 at 03:43 AM.