Page 5 of 211 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I still hate what they did with all the "There were other scarlet witches and warlocks before you" why couldn't her mother Natalya be just some random witch, sorry but i didn't like that they tried to make it like a legacy thing, especially when Wanda is her own thing and there are so many legacy heroes now.

Thanksfully they never talked about it again, if they wanted a meaning for her name, they could have come up with something else.
    It did take away something unique from Wanda. It didn't have to be familial at all with her getting her powers from Chthon.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I would love to see Wanda look more into her (possible) Irish Roots with Red Lucy and finally defeat the Pastmaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Probably lost canon like her first parents, since it didn't match with other family trees that were explained.
    I would hope down the line as and Hopefully the book keeps going they have a Mini-Arc where Wanda Meets Red Lucy & we get clarification on their connection to each other. I think the book will need to take time re-establishing Wanda place in the 616 universe, but this be a good side-arc down the line to get her past canon more clear.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Lightbulb

I would love to see Wanda look more into her (possible) Irish Roots with Red Lucy and finally defeat the Pastmaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Well, we STILL don't know who her father was (as of the Robinson run). So it may fit in there. Even if he isn't English, a LOT can happen in 5 centuries.
    True, but I feel like they are either gonna keep that purposely vague or re-instate Mags as the father.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Given how they handled Trial of Magneto I feel like right now they consider Magneto her only relevant father figure.
    And it does seem like Orlando is leaning that way. I think as far as Natalya, they'll have something like Chthon posed as Mags to gain Natalya's trust, and then murdered her. Probably to get a hold of Wanda to make her his vessel. Natalya will probably really be Magda. Or Magda will be the mother of Anya and Natalya the mother of Wanda and Pietro.
    I wouldn't call it lost and as others have said a lot can happen in 500 years, especially when you can't be bothered to do any family research or DNA tests
    I honeslty want the Family to be re-established again just this time when it finally happens the writers need to learn not to make everything about Magneto and explore the relationship between the Lorna, Pietro and Wanda more. But I am hoping it goes back to the family, Back to them being mutants, but Also I want them to keep Natalya Maximoff as Wanda's Mother, if their was anything about the recon that Robinson tryed to make work I felt Natalya was a Good Idea. So I been good with Eric being the Father and Natalya being the mother and Wanda could be a child both mutant and witch heritage.

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    2 more days for Wanda's triumphant return to comics. I hope she gets her own rogue gallery.
    By how the story is going so far, that seems to be one of Orlando's ideas re-introducing past villians like the Dream Queen not seen in so long. It be good too, their is allot of talk about the MCU Explore more the Wanda's side of the universe and the comics should do the same so with her increase popularity creating a rogues gallery for Wanda would be best and much needed to making her into a More Major Hero Stable in the Comics and the MCU then she already is!

Talking Scarlet Witch(2023) #1 Preview!!!

Just 2 Days Away, Just 2 DAY!!! =D

Orinally Posted by Hypestyle;

Red face

I also Just want to say I am Floored by Just how Lovely Our Wanda Looks here with how her Hair is and That Dress & Belt she is So Gorgous, I am in Love with Her Look here, Our Wanda Knows Style!!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I would hope down the line as and Hopefully the book keeps going they have a Mini-Arc where Wanda Meets Red Lucy & we get clarification on their connection to each other. I think the book will need to take time re-establishing Wanda place in the 616 universe, but this be a good side-arc down the line to get her past canon more clear.
    Well Wanda never stopped the Pastmaster so there is a chance. I really wish they would just sort out Wanda's family once and for all. Wanda needs to do some actual researcha nd get a DNA test instead of taking everything at face value like she always does.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I still hate what they did with all the "There were other scarlet witches and warlocks before you" why couldn't her mother Natalya be just some random witch, sorry but i didn't like that they tried to make it like a legacy thing, especially when Wanda is her own thing and there are so many legacy heroes now.

Thanksfully they never talked about it again, if they wanted a meaning for her name, they could have come up with something else.
    I wouldn't mind if it never gets brought up again. I rather liked the original origin of her name, where it was just something an angry mob called her and so she was like "yeah, I am a scarlet witch and now I'm in the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants". We stan an ironic queen.

I'm not thrilled with the Natalya retcon either, nor the dangling thread of who her father was. I guess it was left a mystery in case they decided to re-retcon Magneto as her dad again in the future?

Billy probably wouldn't work because his Judaism is linked to his parents (the Kaplans) and his relation to Wanda is being the spirit of her dead son.
    Well, I didn't say explore her Judaism (since she now has no Jewish roots at all, as far as we know), just Judaism in general. I just think, if it were something that a writer wanted to pursue, it would make more sense for it to at least start through Billy.

It's going to take a bit of getting use to Wanda flying around like Starfire

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I think you mean "Magneto2 being dead?

I think Magneto being "dead" will be tackled by Al Ewing on X-men Red, he mentioned in an interview that he was interested in the portal Wanda created in trial of Magneto for mutants without records in cerebro, Magneto mentioned this as well before dying, he´s truly staying dead on his own free will but I think Ewing will find a way to make him interact with other characters and he may or not have some shared plans with Orlando but I could see them coordinating to write Wanda´s reaction to his death. Now I definitely would like if we could get a funeral and Lorna´s reaction as well as Pietro and Luna but the X-books are focused in doing Sinister crossover, so I guess we can´t have it all but I expect Magneto to still be in some way on X-men Red and later in fall of X
    Happy new year,L ..not sure it will happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if writers have Sinister clone an entirely new Magneto just for sake of appearance in SoS or at least a chimera lookalike. Though I admit this remains unlikely (btw free up space in your inbox)

Question Eve of the Scarlet Witch Solo 2023 Question!

Well, been a long Near 4 Month wait but we are on the Eve of our Wanda Finally returning to a monthly Solo Comic!

Been a longtime in wait and just wanted to take some Time off and ask each of us;

How are you feeling Now that this book is happening, Wanda being Back-in a regular bases, like one of the most Major books she has been in in years, what does all this this book mean to you & Wanda as a whole at this point?!

I just wanted to let everyone have a chance to share their feels on the eve of this moment, Thank You & Thanks for being fans in helping getting her her!

Just 2 Days Away, Just 2 DAY!!! =D

Orinally Posted by Hypestyle;

This is exciting!

Well, been a long Near 4 Month wait but we are on the Eve of our Wanda Finally returning to a monthly Solo Comic!

Been a longtime in wait and just wanted to take some Time off and ask each of us;

How are you feeling Now that this book is happening, Wanda being Back-in a regular bases, like one of the most Major books she has been in in years, what does all this this book mean to you & Wanda as a whole at this point?!

I just wanted to let everyone have a chance to share their feels on the eve of this moment, Thank You & Thanks for being fans in helping getting her her!
    I'm looking forward to it, though it will probably be next week before I get a chance to get it. Hopefully this will continue the good status quo that has been happening to Wanda in the comics with Darkhold and Trash of Magneto.. I mean Trail of Magneto. I would also like to see a lot of loose ends resolved such as her parentage once and for all, and what her relationship with Brother Voodoo is. But the main thing I want from this new solo run is for it to be fun and a joy to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    It's an ongoing by the way so hopefully there will many trades for you.
    I'm hoping it lasts as long as Robinson's run. I did buy issue 1 tho so we'll see if I keep up with it.