Page 6 of 211 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I just got the issue, and while I haven’t read it, I’ve glanced through it—it’s gorgeous.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

One more day and it'll be here! Cannot wait!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    Well, I didn't say explore her Judaism (since she now has no Jewish roots at all, as far as we know), just Judaism in general. I just think, if it were something that a writer wanted to pursue, it would make more sense for it to at least start through Billy.
    She could always convert. Many Romani people have done that.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I just got the issue, and while I haven’t read it, I’ve glanced through it—it’s gorgeous.
    You are SOOOOO LUCKY, Congrats on getting it soon, I am Overjoyed to hear it is Gorgeous!!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    One more day and it'll be here! Cannot wait!
    On Marvel.com for Solicitations for January 4th, 2023 ~ Scarlet Witch #1, aka our Wanda is the Headline Story, Where she Should Be!!

https://www.marvel.com/amp/articles/...ases-full-list

January 4's New Marvel Comics: The Full List

Enter Wanda's witchcraft shop, witness the conclusion to Gene Luen Yang's epic Shang-Chi saga, see Emma Frost team up with Captain America, and more in this week's comics!

The Scarlet Witch is back in business in this week's Marvel Comics.
    There is a door that appears only to those who need it most, who have no one else in the world to turn to. On the other side of this door is the witchcraft shop. Friend or foe, human or otherwise—if your need is great and your hope is gone, there you will meet the Scarlet Witch! Wanda Maximoff is familiar with hitting rock bottom, and now that she’s finally found peace, she’s pledged all her power to help others who are languishing at their lowest in Steve Orlando and Sara Pichelli's SCARLET WITCH (2023) #1. But when a woman falls through Wanda’s door with a terrifying story of a town gone mad, the Scarlet Witch will have to muster her wits and chaos magic to deal with an insidious threat!
    Enter Wanda's witchcraft shop in SCARLET WITCH (2023) #1, on sale this Wednesday, January 4!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

As it turns out Amazon really makes the comics available at 00:00 so I already got to read it

Looking forward to when all of you got the chance to read it.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    As it turns out Amazon really makes the comics available at 00:00 so I already got to read it

Looking forward to when all of you got the chance to read it.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I loved it. There are certain points that are…meh, but there’s so much potential here. Orlando has a pleasant voice for Wanda, but his Pietro could be more…douchey.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    The Scarlet Witch is back, baby

The Scarlet Witch is back, baby

Indeed Galerion, Very Much & It is Lovely...........BUT Maybe mMore then We Think, THESE Have Been Trending on Twitter about Graphic Novel Sales today on Amazon! 0_0

I'm just going to leave this here. Call it a hunch:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix7/chasezebediahaf.htm

Indeed Galerion, Very Much & It is Lovely...........BUT Maybe mMore then We Think, THESE Have Been Trending on Twitter about Graphic Novel Sales today on Amazon! 0_0

Just took a look myself and yep you gotta love to see it

Just took a look myself and yep you gotta love to see it
    Indeed Took me Several Reads and more posting form others until I believed how real it truly was, We are indeed living in Amazing times as Wanda Fans.

Very Seriously I have to put it, I only in my more Hopeful of Hopeful Dreams & Hopes for our Wanda nearly a Decade Ago could achieve a level of Love, Reconizion and Popularity like this, but even those hopes have been getting supased by what I have seen just the last year alone.

Wanda has Truly Struck a Cord with so many New Fans in the world, Like She has with all of us Years ago, just more are coming to realize it more then ever.

Wanda Was Always a Great Character, Amazing Truly, but she only needed a chance to show it to the world and the world has responded in Kind, She is truly become the Example of a Champion Hero Choosen by the People & the Fans.

We Need to take time before the book comes out to Reconize this and truly become Heartwarmed by the journey we have all been on with Wanda.

Last edited by CJStriker; 01-03-2023 at 10:03 PM.

Smile Night Night on this Wanda Eves!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I loved it. There are certain points that are…meh, but there’s so much potential here. Orlando has a pleasant voice for Wanda, but his Pietro could be more…douchey.
    Thank You So Much for That Shadowcat & For Always keeping our Hopes alive being the 1st to hear about this Solo, You have done so much good for Us, Thank You! ^_^

I Just Wanted to Wish you all a Good Night on this Wanda's Eve, the Eve before Our World Finally gets what we be waiting to read!

Thank You to You all for What we have done together getting to this day, I hope This book Warms you and lights up your fandom for Wanda like you Hope for and More!

Love, Honor, Hope & Fandom to You all, See you Tomorrow on Wanda's Day!

Last edited by CJStriker; 01-03-2023 at 10:05 PM.

Thank You So Much for That Shadowcat & For Always keeping our Hopes alive being the 1st to hear about this Solo, You have done so much good for Us, Thank You! ^_^

I Just Wanted to Wish you all a Good Night on this Wanda's Eve, the Eve before Our World Finally gets what we be waiting to read!

Thank You to You all for What we have done together getting to this day, I hope This book Warms you and lights up your fandom for Wanda like you Hope for and More!

Love, Honor, Hope & Fandom to You all, See you Tomorrow on Wanda's Day!

You’re too kind, doll. I hope you all enjoy the first issue as much as I did.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I still hate what they did with all the "There were other scarlet witches and warlocks before you" why couldn't her mother Natalya be just some random witch, sorry but i didn't like that they tried to make it like a legacy thing, especially when Wanda is her own thing and there are so many legacy heroes now.

Thanksfully they never talked about it again, if they wanted a meaning for her name, they could have come up with something else.
    I don't mind Natalya being the Scarlet Witch as it makes how she got her name back in Uncanny X-Men #4 a bit more sense and I don't mind her Grandad being the Scarlet Warlock (because it is a badass name), but that should be it. Red Lucy shown that her family had adventures in it but they don't all need to be called Scarlet Witches and Warlock or even have Magic.