Page 7 of 211 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

So I read Wanda’s comic it was good I enjoyed everything but the ending, I just I really have no patience for Orlando choosing to address whatever type of situationship Wanda has going on with robot girl Viv while he admitted out his mouth he has no plans to address her relationship with the twins, it’s just so annoying to me for so many reasons.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Exclamation

^^^ Thanks for posting your Opinions of Scarlet Witch (2023) Issue #1, But make sure any plot details & discussion are All in SPOILERS Tags Please.

If need, Tags like These;
    spoilers:
    Wanda’s Magical Tags!
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by CJStriker; 01-04-2023 at 04:46 AM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Lightbulb

For all those interested I have created a separate CBR Review Thread for the Scarlet Witch(2023) #1, Hope you Enjoy it.

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I enjoyed the issue, I liked Wanda's personality in it. I also liked hiw her powers looked

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I don't mind Natalya being the Scarlet Witch as it makes how she got her name back in Uncanny X-Men #4 a bit more sense and I don't mind her Grandad being the Scarlet Warlock (because it is a badass name), but that should be it. Red Lucy shown that her family had adventures in it but they don't all need to be called Scarlet Witches and Warlock or even have Magic.
    It was established before that the Scarlet Witch came from how she was treated by villagers after her powers manifested. It was meant to be a Scarlet letter sort of reference. I mind it being something she inherited because it's the same as characters who are the first at something and have something unique being stripped away by the creation of other shoe-horned characters. Wanda is also one of the few female characters to have a moniker that was all her own.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 01-04-2023 at 11:49 AM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I need to find this and get it.

So Apex Legends just released the trailer for the newest limited time event and Horizon is getting skin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFrrZ3j8hw4

The thing is this is what it looks like

Yo, what? There certainly has been some heavy inspiration going on when it comes to this one.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Extraordinary Member

Honestly when picturing "Wanda with a gun" in my head I always think of some Steampunk AU or some kind of Western AU.

I picture the hellfire shotgun.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I picture the hellfire shotgun.
    Yeah, a shotgun fits her Wada outfit well. I am more thinking about designing Wanda's look in a way that is meant to be gunslingy in the first place.

Extraordinary Member

No spoilers, I enjoyed the art and characterization and tone of the first issue, though I have to say the premise of Wanda as a globetrotting magic problem solver never fully worked with me with Robinson's run.

I do like some of the Robinson issues better in retrospect and since a lot of people have been buying it over the last couple of years it does make sense that this run is taking some cues from that one. We'll see how it plays out. I have a feeling this run may get darker than Robinson's and at least its Pietro is a lot better.

So now that that the cat is out of the bag I must say the queen looks fabulous in both her hero outfight and in casual clothes. Im a huge fan of this design

Also this doesn't has anything to do with her new book but with the Darkhold comic. I wanted to post this earlier but I always kinda forgot about it lol

I really like how the Doom - Wanda relationship was handled. Despite the bad blood between them they could still talk normally with each other and even work together. She even calls him Victor instead of Doom and after sucker punching him she still meet up with him again despite knowing that he is a bad loser. It would be so easy to fall into the typical "I hate you with my guts and I won't listen to anything you have to say" behavior but that didn't happen. I really enjoy Orlandos characterization when it comes to stuff like this. Yes there is bad blood but that doesn't mean everyone immediately transforms into angry pitbulls when they meet. It's a refreshingly mature take on things.
    "This is me being reasonable"

I like it because it gives Wanda some positive purpose that allows her to use her magic in responsible ways to help others. Instead of the tired, get manipulated or possessed and do bad things or be treated as a novice. Which was bs. She's in control, she has her power, it's not some life force or something. And I like the Emporium. It reminds me of a magic store that was in my area when I was a kid.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    So now that that the cat is out of the bag I must say the queen looks fabulous in both her hero outfight and in casual clothes. Im a huge fan of this design

This Definitely hit me Today, I am a Man, but I don't like to cut things down to just a Woman being attractive as being a major thing about, it feels undercutting to the ladies I admire so much and to as a Man as well.

But when the due is earned I can't help but have to say this with such earned respect, Wanda has always been a Beautiful and Attractive Woman, but THIS issue like in the panel above just blew me away today, Sara Pichelli, as well as the inking team did one of the most amazing jobs I have ever seen to bring out Wanda's Beauty, Activeness and just plain style that is all her own in her Stances & Possess!

This is Wanda at her Top Tier in all aspects of herself, not long held back by guilt or sadness, when Wanda is Free and Accepts herself & with that formula, she is just ~~ WOW~~, Just WOW & this creative team sure shows that in their work & our Wanda is a GODDESS of Beauty both in her Looks and especially her character!

This is True Attractiveness to me and Wanda is an Amazing Woman and Hero, I have always been Proud of Wanda, but I am So Proud of Wanda Today I could have Cried with Joy! ;_; ^-^